Bill O’Reilly DESTROYS ‘Liar’ David Corn, Mother Jones ‘Far-Left Zealots’

Here are some questions to ponder why did Corn and Mother Jones after 33 years had passed suddenly decide they had found a story here? Does anyone think they would have put this joke of a story out if Brian Williams had not gotten suspended for six months? This is nothing more than the left being upset they lost one of their big names and wants the right to lose one of their's. Last let's look at where the respective stories came from the Williams story was not written by a far right ideologue and published by a partisan right wing site it's written by a reporter for stars and stripes which is not known for being political and his source was the men on the helicopter with Williams. The O'Reilly story comes from David Corn and was published by Mother Jones both far left and who have had an anti O'Reilly and FOX News bias for years we all know what this is even though some are not honest enough to admit it.

Attack the messenger instead of the message. I see that over and over and over and over and over again on this board. It's like a fucking broken record.
You didn't dispute a single thing I said I see that over and over again it's what those who can't always do.

Sorry, but you fail to even address the story. You're just attacking the source. Lame.
Oh, and Brian Williams was busted on Facebook, not SAS, by the helicopter pilot who was flying with Williams on board at the time.

Here are some questions to ponder why did Corn and Mother Jones after 33 years had passed suddenly decide they had found a story here? Does anyone think they would have put this joke of a story out if Brian Williams had not gotten suspended for six months? This is nothing more than the left being upset they lost one of their big names and wants the right to lose one of their's. Last let's look at where the respective stories came from the Williams story was not written by a far right ideologue and published by a partisan right wing site it's written by a reporter for stars and stripes which is not known for being political and his source was the men on the helicopter with Williams. The O'Reilly story comes from David Corn and was published by Mother Jones both far left and who have had an anti O'Reilly and FOX News bias for years we all know what this is even though some are not honest enough to admit it.

Attack the messenger instead of the message. I see that over and over and over and over and over again on this board. It's like a fucking broken record.
You didn't dispute a single thing I said I see that over and over again it's what those who can't always do.

Sorry, but you fail to even address the story. You're just attacking the source. Lame.
Oh, and Brian Williams was busted on Facebook, not SAS, by the helicopter pilot who was flying with Williams on board at the time.
The story does nothing but put out opinion and innuendo it cites no one who was actually with O'Reilly if a right wing site was putting out the same type of story about a liberal reporter you know full well you would not take the least bit serious. The story and the reasons behind it are everything I said it was continue to deny it if makes you feel better it changes nothing.

And you are a hypocritical idiot. Neither of which changes the proven facts of what BillO did.
You missed the point. Not exactly a huge surprise, O'Reilly is a commentator. An opinionator. He opines on various subjects and often has people on his show to offer opposing views. Like Limbaugh, it's what they do.

That isn't the same as representing the news as an objective journalist. One is subjective, the other is objective, or supposed to be. It doesn't matter to me what Bill did or said 35 years ago. What matters to me is what his opinion is now and why he formed the conclusion.

For some odd reason, the left cannot distinguish between reporting and opinion, whether it comes from a TV nightly news anchor, a comedy show or a cartoon.

His claims come from when he was a reporter for CBS. His claims are not portrayed as "just his opinion" he portrays them as fact.

This whole thing has been nothing more than a sad and pathetic attempt by the far left to justify or rationalize the actions of Brian Williams by falsely claiming O'Reilly did the same. It's sad that Williams has likely flushed a great career down the toilet by his actions but they are just that his actions I would point out no one at CBS or who was with O' Reilly at the time Corn claims he lied has come forward to backup that claim which was not the case with Williams when it was the solider's who were with him that began publicly disputing his claims.

Brian Williams was wrong to do what he did, and he received fair treatment for his transgression. This is about Billo who did something similar. Are you only in favor of holding people responsible if they aren't part of the fox bubble, but giving your heroes a pass for the same thing?
The problem is Bill didn't do something similar which has been proven when there is actual proof he did I will be happy to hold him accountable.

Read the article. The proof is there.
No it isn't.

Tough for you if your comprehension is that bad.

This whole thing has been nothing more than a sad and pathetic attempt by the far left to justify or rationalize the actions of Brian Williams by falsely claiming O'Reilly did the same. It's sad that Williams has likely flushed a great career down the toilet by his actions but they are just that his actions I would point out no one at CBS or who was with O' Reilly at the time Corn claims he lied has come forward to backup that claim which was not the case with Williams when it was the solider's who were with him that began publicly disputing his claims.

Brian Williams was wrong to do what he did, and he received fair treatment for his transgression. This is about Billo who did something similar. Are you only in favor of holding people responsible if they aren't part of the fox bubble, but giving your heroes a pass for the same thing?
The problem is Bill didn't do something similar which has been proven when there is actual proof he did I will be happy to hold him accountable.

Read the article. The proof is there.
No it isn't.

Tough for you if your comprehension is that bad.
Sad that you can't see past the partisan ideology. The story is what it is as I told another poster continue to deny it if it makes you feel better it changes nothing.

The story does nothing but put out opinion and innuendo it cites no one who was actually with O'Reilly if a right wing site was putting out the same type of story about a liberal reporter you know full well you would not take the least bit serious. The story and the reasons behind it are everything I said it was continue to deny it if makes you feel better it changes nothing.

Don't listen to me. Watch the damn clip from his show where he tells the guest he was in a war zone "in Buenos Aires n' The Falklands". Honey, I hate to break this to you but he couldn't have been in both places at one time. He never stepped foot in The Falklands. A journalism student could have caught that one.

Don't listen to me. Watch the damn clip from his show where he tells the guest he was in a war zone "in Buenos Aires n' The Falklands". Honey, I hate to break this to you but he couldn't have been in both places at one time. He never stepped foot in The Falklands. A journalism student could have caught that one.
Honey he never said he was in the Falklands he said he was in Buenos Aires covering the Falklands war what he called a war zone was the reaction in Buenos Aires after Argentina surrendered to the British. Keep digging that hole.

Honey he never said he was in the Falklands he said he was in Buenos Aires covering the Falklands war what he called a war zone was the reaction in Buenos Aires after Argentina surrendered to the British. Keep digging that hole.

See post #106

Too bad we don't hold politicians to the same standards are Williams and O'Reilly.

Hillary Clinton would not even be considered for the Presidency.

O'Reilly tripped over his dick just as Brian Williams did..pure and simple.
I'm in the biz and it happens al the time .
the right/ left nonsense is a ploy to drum up more viewers for both imaginary sides..and you guys are buying it.
just as planned. suckers.....
So you're part of the problem?
false just filling a niche you guys made for yourselves..

Forum List

Back