Bill Maher: Trump voters see DeSantis as mere '"tribute band" like Lynyrd Skynyrd after the plane crash

Yet he cannot as Florida's economy relies on illegal immigrants.

Why do you think he had the plane flown from Florida to Texas to get some illegals instead of taking them from Florida?
To keep them out of Florida. If DeSantis needs illegals so bad, why did not not fly them to Florida?

This whole "We depend on illegals" is absurd in the age of Biden. It was always false, but now you have to be an idiot to think that mass illegal immigration is a net plus for us.

If we secured the border and allowed a planned number of screened guest workers, we would be better off on many levels.

To keep them out of Florida. If DeSantis needs illegals so bad, why did not not fly them to Florida?

That would be a tad to obvious. Why did he not take the ones already in Florida?

This whole "We depend on illegals" is absurd in the age of Biden. If we secured the border and allowed a planned number of screened guest workers, we would be better off on many levels.

Which has been the case for 30 years, regardless of of who was in power. I have been arguing for a legit guest worker program for longer than I have been on this forum, glad to have you on board finally.

1. I will vote against him in the primary

2. That depends on how desperate the Democrats' nominee is

3. Who's the very last Republican you voted for, big talker?

Bush I.

The last Dem I voted for was Clinton the next election.

Have not voted for either since 1996.

That would be a tad to obvious. Why did he not take the ones already in Florida?
Quicker and easier to divert them as they come in.
Which has been the case for 30 years, regardless of of who was in power. I have been arguing for a legit guest worker program for longer than I have been on this forum, glad to have you on board finally.
Then you lied about Florida's economy relying on illegal immigrants.

So you are an ideologue even worse than I am.

You're Mac aren't you? heh

Yep, this is true. I do stick to my convictions even when nobody agrees with them. Unlike you I do not do things to keep a tribe happy

Proof that Florida's economy relies on illegal immigrants?

He doesn't control the illegals in Florida. Those he sent to Massachusetts were in Texas under detention.

Sure, sparky. The public schools are just rife with conservative Christian Trump voters. Who don't belong to the union.

Keep going, you're beclowning yourself
We can call Trump voters a lot of things but "Christians" isn`t one of them. They are not Christlike. Real Christians don`t beat up cops.

Thanks for noticing.

You voted for Trump twice, and will do so a third time when your party tells you to.

Anybody with a functioning brain would do so if the only real choices are Biden or Trump. Those wanting freebees will vote for anybody with a ’D’ beside their name. Unfortunately, that is a very large portion of the country. If the rest of the vote is split between a Republican or 3rd party candidate, we are left with another 4 years of Biden or some other lunatic, incompetent Democrat. The country can’t survive that. Not sure we can make it though the next 2 to be honest. This administration has been the biggest disaster in my lifetime and there isn’t a close 2nd.

Anybody with a functioning brain would do so if the only real choices are Biden or Trump.

Anybody with a functioning brain would know that choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea is not a REAL choice.

Anybody with a functioning brain would know that choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea is not a REAL choice.

But that is the reality. Only children deal in fantasy. A third party candidate winning is pure fantasy.

Forum List

Back