Bill Maher: The generation that screams climate change... who buy everything in the most planet destroying way possible.

Agree with the idea but didn't watch video. I try to give Maher as few views as possible.
I disagree to this point - his viewership is on the rise. Quadrupled since 2020.
And what is everyone saying about him "he's turning conservative!! OMG!!" - and what has this done for his ratings?
Bill Maher is far-far-far from conservative. We are not witnessing his "becoming a Republican" - no.
We are witnessing him distancing himself from all the other batshit crazy Democrats pulling away from him. And old timey liberal, who you might disagree with - but isn't fucking insane.
So watch these videos. It only encourages him more to keep speaking out against the insanity of the new left.

The Climate Change Apocalypse Cultists do not understand how dependent that they are upon fossil fuels.

I disagree to this point - his viewership is on the rise. Quadrupled since 2020.
And what is everyone saying about him "he's turning conservative!! OMG!!" - and what has this done for his ratings?
Bill Maher is far-far-far from conservative. We are not witnessing his "becoming a Republican" - no.
We are witnessing him distancing himself from all the other batshit crazy Democrats pulling away from him. And old timey liberal, who you might disagree with - but isn't fucking insane.
So watch these videos. It only encourages him more to keep speaking out against the insanity of the new left.

I just find him annoying as hell regardless of what he is saying.

He’s not turning conservative

I just find him annoying as hell regardless of what he is saying.
You realize that is typically a response to an entertainer/pundit/talking head successfully refuting beliefs you hold dear.

You realize I said he was right?
I didn't, but that's fine. Threads discussing the actions/statement of a single person (unless they are senior government) are meaningless. I really don't have the faintest interest in Bill Maher. I've watched his show perhaps twice in the last 20 years.

I didn't, but that's fine. Threads discussing the actions/statement of a single person (unless they are senior government) are meaningless. I really don't have the faintest interest in Bill Maher. I've watched his show perhaps twice in the last 20 years.
These guys drive what happens in Washington, and who get's elected far more than any "senior" government official
That may be a bad thing... but accurate

I don't think Bill Maher has a great deal of influence. Not like Hannity or Carlson with Trump. If you want to look at someone in media influencing the left, you should cast your gaze on Rachel Maddow. Of course, the left doesn't have anywhere near the media machine that the right possesses. Find us a liberal congress person coming on to Maher's show (or Maddow's for that matter) to apologize for stating an absolute fact the way that Cruz did with Carson to grovel and beg forgiveness for saying January 6th rioters were domestic terrorists.

I don't think Bill Maher has a great deal of influence. Not like Hannity or Carlson with Trump. If you want to look at someone in media influencing the left, you should cast your gaze on Rachel Maddow. Of course, the left doesn't have anywhere near the media machine that the right possesses.
Uh... no... Maddow is lucky if she gets 250,000 viewers. On a really good night she might reach that mark.
Maher averages 1,000,000... his rating have been tumbling the past year ever since he started to speak truth about just how fucked up the left has gotten to.
Even with ratings falling for him seriously bad, he still gets 4 times the viewership as MadCow

Forum List

Back