Bill Maher Nails It:

Bill Maher is a massive bleeding pussy vaginal discharge. But even a lowlife scumbag piece of disease ridden shit such as him can occasionally be right about somethings.

It's always a surprise when that fucking scabby smashed testicle manages to say something passably intelligent.

Ummm...ok?
Bill Maher is a massive bleeding pussy vaginal discharge. But even a lowlife scumbag piece of disease ridden shit such as him can occasionally be right about somethings.

It's always a surprise when that fucking scabby smashed testicle manages to say something passably intelligent.

Ummm...ok?

Ummm. Of course it's ok, you dimwit.

What part of Bill Maher being a piece of shit confused your tiny little mind?

Ummm...ok?

Ummm...ok?

I have a better question. Why are you such a miserable little shit ?

Ummm...ok?

Ummm...ok?

We are now all waiting for a good question from your diminutive little mind, twat boi.

Ummm...ok?

Ummm...ok?

We are now all waiting for a good question from your diminutive little mind, twat boi.

Are you pro Israel or Pro Palestinian?

Ummm...ok?

Ummm...ok?

That was sooooo close.

But alas, it was actually a pretty silly question.

I deign to even explain to you how and why your question is a massive fail:

The very premise of your "question" consists of a false dichotomy.

Ummm...ok?
Ummm...ok?

That was sooooo close.

All this jibberish for one little question....By any chance, did you consume hard drugs this evening ?

That was sooooo close.

All this jibberish for one little question....By any chance, did you consume hard drugs this evening ?

The gibberish is, of course, all yours.

You couldn't grasp how your faux question entails a false dichotomy, eh?

Poor poor pitiable you.

You really are a dumb shit.

That was sooooo close.

Poor poor pitiable you.

I'm dumb because I asked if you're pro Israel or pro Palestinian. Interesting.

Word of advice, when you do drugs, try not to post on message forums, you're making a massive fool of yourself troll.

NOT everyone are equal,
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
United States Declaration of Independence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Men are created equal yes, but in their minds they are not. When you call someone racist, you are no longer equal. When you force someone to be politically correct, there is no liberty. When you try to force your own version of equality on the populous, there is no happiness.

"All religions are not equal":

Some good gags for a future stand up show in that one....

Why Mr Maher decides to NOT allow a debate that is obviously getting a little out of his depth is testimony enough to the validity of his comments.

Would Mr Maher be considered a Zionist?

Maybe he's just saying what's he believes to be true, which actually happens to be true.

cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

Why Mr Maher decides to NOT allow a debate that is obviously getting a little out of his depth is testimony enough to the validity of his comments.

Your response is very typical of someone who has just been injected by some truth. Hurts, doesn't it ?

The day that a stand up comedian manages to "inject" some truth in me will be the same day that you recognise that there are REAL people in this conflict not just religious or political ghosts.

Maybe he's just saying what's he believes to be true, which actually happens to be true.

So, he doesn't really know what he's talking about then... thanks for clarifying that fact.

Your response is very typical of someone who has just been injected by some truth. Hurts, doesn't it ?

The day that a stand up comedian manages to "inject" some truth in me will be the same day that you recognise that there are REAL people in this conflict not just religious or political ghosts.

I never said there weren't genius

So, he doesn't really know what he's talking about then... thanks for clarifying that fact.

Let's put it this way, he doesn't have s bias or a specific ax to grind regarding any particular group, so he's calling it as he sees it. And in this case he basically nails it.

You on the other hand are a liar and false propagandist for Pali Nazis, so in essence most of what you say is garbage, having nothing to do with facts and reality. :clap2:

israel-flag-o.gif

Maher is an excellent illustration of the difference between a liberal and a leftist. A liberal examines the world according to an actual ideology, oriented in such a way as to apply the same standards to all people. When faced with situations where women are chattel, gays are persecuted, and knuckle-dragging religious fundamentalism prevails, a liberal will reject such very strenuously, as does Maher.

A leftist, on the other hand, is little more than a programmable automaton who does not follow any real ideology other than saying what they are expected to say. They wear their little keffiyahs and Che shirts, and promote their Palestinianism with a cult-like dedication simply because it is fashionable. They receive props from their mindless little peeps, feel good about themselves for doing so, and all join in with the majority persecuting the minority because they haven't the foggiest clue what liberalism actually is. All they know is what they are supposed to say.

That was sooooo close.

Poor poor pitiable you.

Word of advice, when you do drugs, try not to post on message forums, you're making a massive fool of yourself troll.

No you massive butthurt dipshit. You are dumb because you are a brain damaged shit head. Your question is stupid on a variety of levels. Heck, girl: you cant even figure out, after repeated clues, that your moronic "question" is based on a false dichotomy.

You are not making a fool of yourself. You already clearly ARE a fool. :lol:

I don't value advice from brain damaged simpletons such as you. But since you are clearly a brain damaged dumb ass piece of shit, I will deign to explain something to you even though you are likely far too stupid to understand it.

The FALSE dichotomy is revealed in your use of the word "or." Odds are you will persist in failing to grasp any of this.

That was sooooo close.

Poor poor pitiable you.

No you massive butthurt dipshit. You are dumb because you are a brain damaged shit head. Your question is stupid on a variety of levels. Heck, girl: you cant even figure out, after repeated clues, that your moronic "question" is based on a false dichotomy.

You are not making a fool of yourself. You already clearly ARE a fool. :lol:

I don't value advice from brain damaged simpletons such as you. But since you are clearly a brain damaged dumb ass piece of shit, I will deign to explain something to you even though you are likely far too stupid to understand it.

The FALSE dichotomy is revealed in your use of the word "or." Odds are you will persist in failing to grasp any of this.

You are one angry little man. You posted all of this shit because I asked asked a certain question and you're angry how I structured the phrase. I think that's enough crack for today eh?

Even a blind jackal finds a rotting carcass now and again.

Forum List

Back