IsraelHayom: Three months before the elections, where we stand?

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
5480fb3f0519e6c3.jpg

If elections were to be made today, which party you'd vote for?

Likud (Netanyahu): 22

'The Jewish Home' (Bennett): 16

Kahlon Party: 13

'Ha'avoda' (Labour): 12

'Israel Beiteinu' (Liberman): 10

'Yesh Atid' (Ya'ir Lapid): 10

'Torah Judaism' and 'Shas': 8

'Meretz': 6

'Hadash': 5

'Ra'am-Ta'al' (Arab parties): 4

'Hatnu'a' (Tzipi Livni): 4

'Balad': 2

When asked: who's the most capable of being the PM?

24% responded: Netanyahu

11% responded: Hertzog

9% responded: Livni

When asked: Due to the Coalition crisis, do you believe early election should be made?

Should: 49%

Shouldn't: 42%

'I don't know': 9%

When asked: Do you believe that Lapid's 0% VAT bill, will help decreasing the housing prices?

Don't believe it will: 65%

Believe it will: 25%

'I don't know': 10%

(Poll brought by Israel Hayom)

In my opinion nothing can work well with less than experienced and wise politician, therefore Bibi is the one most fit for it today.

So which of those plans on bringing about peace in the next 20 or so years? :eusa_think:

Peace is not a one sided concept, the other side has too want peace as well. If they don't then you stand to lose everything giving in to their ever increasing demands. This is why you need a third party to come along and force the issue

In my opinion nothing can work well with less than experienced and wise politician, therefore Bibi is the one most fit for it today.

He's experient and wise, but still doesn't mesn he's good for us.We still have the Primeriz ahead of us... heard Feiglin has a good chance to find himself on top of that list.

Moshe Feiglin, if I recall, has a negative view of Christians, I'd most certainly find that alienating, he is afraid that we are trying to take over Israel. Other than that, I would vote for him. He reminds me of a Libertarian.

So which of those plans on bringing about peace in the next 20 or so years? :eusa_think:

Hell if I knew?

Which of those morons plan on making a better economic plan to help us survive the month, is what I wanna know.

Don't count on things getting better, need more money for defense, WHY?

Gov't plans to cut welfare budget, push through extra funds for IDF
While Israel prepares for elections, Netanyahu's government plans to use opportunity to pass massive changes in defense spending, taking 200 million from education, 40 million from Holocaust survivors.

Yuval Karni
Published:
12.05.14, 12:04 / Israel News
According to assessments, NIS 311 million will be cut from public transportation subsidies, NIS 350 million from subsidized day care centers, NIS 200 million from the education budget, NIS 60 million from benefits to the periphery – and NIS 40 million from the newly established Holocaust Survivors Authority.
Gov t plans to cut welfare budget push through extra funds for IDF - Israel News Ynetnews

Hell if I knew?

Which of those morons plan on making a better economic plan to help us survive the month, is what I wanna know.

While Israel prepares for elections, Netanyahu's government plans to use opportunity to pass massive changes in defense spending, taking 200 million from education, 40 million from Holocaust survivors.

Yuval Karni
Published:
According to assessments, NIS 311 million will be cut from public transportation subsidies, NIS 350 million from subsidized day care centers, NIS 200 million from the education budget, NIS 60 million from benefits to the periphery – and NIS 40 million from the newly established Holocaust Survivors Authority.
Gov t plans to cut welfare budget push through extra funds for IDF - Israel News Ynetnews

If the Palestinians did not constantly attack Israel then Israel would not need to spend so much on defence, and could spend more on peace.

Hell if I knew?

Yuval Karni
Published:

If the Palestinians did not constantly attack Israel then Israel would not need to spend so much on defence, and could spend more on peace.

Thats funny!!!!

5480fb3f0519e6c3.jpg

When asked: Due to the Coalition crisis, do you believe early election should be made?

When asked: Do you believe that Lapid's 0% VAT bill, will help decreasing the housing prices?

NONE because none of them will improve the fact that one in five Israelis,YES 1 in 5 ISRAELIS LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE,in fact it will get worse.steve

Hell if I knew?

Yuval Karni
Published:

Yeah Right

Hell if I knew?

Yuval Karni
Published:

Thats funny!!!!
Bullshit Funny

He's experient and wise, but still doesn't mesn he's good for us.We still have the Primeriz ahead of us... heard Feiglin has a good chance to find himself on top of that list.
Jews are never satisfied PERIOD...unless they are stealing Palestinian land.

Hell if I knew?

Yuval Karni
Published:

The extra funds should go to southerner towns, not just IDF funds, IMHO.

5480fb3f0519e6c3.jpg

NONE because none of them will improve the fact that one in five Israelis,YES 1 in 5 ISRAELIS LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE,in fact it will get worse.steve

That's why Israel needs 'New Politics' urgently.

Jews are never satisfied PERIOD...unless they are stealing Palestinian land.

Wow, can you sound more antisemitic?

Those people in politics don't care about us peons. I am disgusted in the US gov as well.

Forum List

Back