Bill Gates: Trump told me he doesn't believe in vaccines

Bill gates....another rich old white guy the leftists adore.

From what I see and know, he is much more dangerous now for humanity than he once was. A person who, for some reason, cannot go through the procedure to extend life for at least an additional 10-12 years, maybe obsessed with the desire to take others with him.

Look at his expression, HE LAUGHS at US. He KNOWS more ... Much more about what awaits us. The way out is to interrogate him with partiality, especially regarding his brainchild - the coronavirus for poultry, the mortality rate of which is 100%, and that has ALL signs of the disease that correspond to the signs of COVID-19 disease.

Do not discount his absolutely secret Good Club, whose members, for some reason, are persons of only one nationality.
(doesn't he do that to cause another public anti-Semitic psychosis and thus cover up his misanthropic plans?)

1597116041911.png

Last edited:
This is very dangerous. Many Trump supporters are now going to choose to avoid a vaccine, because they will think it's inefficient as their leader said.

If Gates really said that, it is clear Gates is no longer playing with a full deck. The President has spent billions of dollars around the world buying up contracts on the most promising vaccines so that every American will be able to be vaccinated, but WHO and Fauci have recently said they don't have a lot of confidence that vaccines will solve the problem. Maybe in his old age, Gates got their names confused with Trump's.

Or the members of his Good Club have prepared another surprise for us, the goal of which is a RADICAL population reduction - an idea that misanthrope Gates is obsessed with...

1597115928480.png

This is very dangerous. Many Trump supporters are now going to choose to avoid a vaccine, because they will think it's inefficient as their leader said.
MEDIA=twitter1292843935581315074

LMAO ...

Only the MOST STUPIDEST among us would believe ANYTHING that Communist POS has to say ....

Fuckin' Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!!

1597116811931.png

You fools are getting desperate. When you see the election slipping away you idiots will resort to anything.

E

Hmmm, well India stopped using Gates polio vaccine...and guess what

Well, do your own homework and find out

Exactly,well done,unlike him,you HAVE done your homework.He no doubt is clueless about event 201 I see.lol comedy gold.

The first person that replied to the op said it so perfectly well,these fools indeed ARE getting so desperate that when they see that the election is slipping away,they indeed WILL get so desperate they will resort to anything.lol

Yes, they will go for anything - an even more deadly virus or civil war. Better - both.

Ordinary people will kill each other and die, and the guys from Bill Gates Good Club will watch and rub their hands.

How many threads are you liars gonna start over this crap?

The Communist Democrats are desperate because they know deep inside that Senile Joe and the Communist Democrats are going to take a bad beating on November 3rd losing the Presidential Election and the Republicans also win control of Congress. :D

Вотэе MISUSE the word "communism" - none of them has an intention to make EVERYONE happy!

The main thing for them is to get through to the state trough...

MEDIA=twitter1292843935581315074

LMAO ...

Only the MOST STUPIDEST among us would believe ANYTHING that Communist POS has to say ....

Fuckin' Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!!

View attachment 373582
We refused vaccines long before president Trump.

You got to love those that follow Bill Gates. The guy has yet to produce a copy of windows that does not need constant updates, a number of which are needed to fix what the previous update broke. Windows is a prime target for viruses, ransom ware and the rest of third party ills. But Gates and his team do very little to stop those. You actually have to purchase a third party program to defend your computer.
But people listen to and buy anything this twit puts out. They seem to think this idiot will somehow get a immunization correct the first time that does not need updates.

FUCKING LIAR! TRUMP NEVER SAID HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN VACCINES.

Yes, kids, the computer guy who has no medical training or experience said something.

I can't imagine why anyone would listen to his medical pronouncements.
You would listen to a guy who thinks its a good idea to drink clorox and stick a lightbulb up your ass. LMAO

Trump just re-earned my vote. I was leaning toward Jo Jorgensen for a bit there.

Forced vaxing is a declaration of war!!!!

I will die with a gun in my hand and go to Valhalla before I submit to vaxing and microchipping!!!

Dead vaxers/chippers or Valhalla!

Lets take ALL new military recruits and vaccinate every other one and see how it looks in 4 years.(Coast Guard exempt)

Actually, Trump said nothing. Bill Gates said something.
Actually, Jonathon Rauch said Bill Gates said something about Trump...........and that something had Trump saying anti-vaxxer Robert Kennedy says crazy shit about vaccines.

Thread fail.

It is their choice to leave themselves open to the virus and dying.

If stupid people don't want to have a vaccine then they can just take their chances.

If they die. They die. It was their choice.

I will take that vaccine.

Since Trump has been facilitating the fast-tracking of a Kung Flu vaccine it would seem this thread is nothing but bullshit.

Is this the same Bill Gates who made his fortune by stealing other people's intellectual property, indulged in strong-armed business tactics to squash the little guy and is encouraging the extinguishing of all small business in the United States?

Way to pick a hero, folks.

Why rely on a tweet by someone nobody has heard of claiming Bill Gates said Trump said something..............let's go straight to the source.

New Topics

Forum List

Back