Can stimulus package talks be salvaged

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
This is a long article that breaks everything down, its dated today Aug10th

For all those that made the statement trump lied about Pelosi reaching out...read this article down closer to the end and you will see where she in fact reached out...who be lying now :)

If the talks cannot be salvaged I just lost a whole lot of respect for the whole thing.

If a democrook is COMMUNICATING, they're lying.

As soon as they get the impression people view them as the obstructionists they are, the dems will stop screwing around and agree to reduced spending. At this point there is no excuse to be holding up getting cash into the public's hands, and there is no excuse for wasting money on democrook political agendas.

The republicrats can leave the legal protection bill off the table for the time being as well.

As soon as the election is over, hopefully the media driven Covid Hysteria will fade back into obscurity and be a bad memory along with disco and obozo the meat puppet's dismal presidency.

Trump has figured out that he doesn't need to deal with Ice Cream Pelosi and dishonest Schumer....they were asking for things they knew the republicans couldn't go for and still get re elected....Trump said screw you dembos I can do this on my own.....

They're done... the democrats fucked around wanting money to bail out their torn up cities from THEIR people burning them down and looting them, and Trump wouldn't have any part of it so he wrote a few E.O.'s.

Now the dems can go pound fucking sand. They blew it, again.

Forum List

Back