Bill Clinton ensnared in Epstein 'sex slave' case

humpdaybillclinton.gif

You know I laugh a lot at all your funny pics. But when it comes to this I start to have problems because power trips and men let alone a good looking one like Bill I see the problem young one. I look at that man. Hell I'd faint.

How about this one TD?

bill-clinton-pussy-riot.jpg

I know V. Hey give me a break. I try ok?

This is so typical of RWs. They can't come up with facts so they just repeat the same old lies.

The more desperate they get, the more really stooopid memes they post.

Yo, when the truth hurts, you know you are doing something right, lol!

"GTP"

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein 'sex slave' case

One of the plaintiffs in a lawsuit against financier Jeffrey Epstein has told the UK Daily Mail that "Bill [Clinton] must have known about Jeffrey’s girls" when the former president made frequent flights with Epstein on his private planes.

Flight logs attached as exhibits to court records show that Clinton flew frequently with Epstein, now a convicted sex felon, at the time the latter is alleged to have been running a "sex slave" ring involving girls as young as 12.

The plaintiff, Virginia Roberts, told the Mail that in response to her question to Epstein, why were he and Clinton such good friends, that Epstein laughed and replied "He owes me some favors."

At the end of a criminal prosecution of Epstein in 2008, two law enforcement officials, in highly unusual dissent, went on-record protesting that the federal prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein was far too lenient. The officials were a Florida prosecutor and the Palm Beach police chief who held jurisdiction for the crime. Epstein wound up serving 13 months of an 18 month sentence, for a single relatively minor charge of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.

According to the New York Post, court documents hint at a subpoena of Clinton as a "source of relevant information."

The allegations are made in a complaint filed in a Florida court recently, and also name Britain's Prince Andrew as a recipient of the Epstein ring's services. In a January 3rd, 2015 article, the UK Daily Mail alleges that the filer of the lawsuit, known only as "Jane Doe #3" in court records, but known to be Virginia Roberts, told the Mail:

The New York Post reported that Epstein:

The girls' ages varied from 12 to 17. The New York Post reports... TO READ MORE GO TO Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

And who, pray tell, is accusing Bill Clinton of doing anything with these girls?

Name the person.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Which girl on this 'sex island' is accusing Bill of raping her?

Rape isn't the only charge in the docket.

So what crime is bill being accused of committing on that Island.

Specifically. And by whom?

Simply being there and learning what goes on without reporting it to the authorities is a crime.

Being subpoenaed to testify is not being indicted. So he is a witness, big whooping deal.
He will be under oath, which means he will have to tell the truth or be charged with perjury.

Truth about what? He can take the fifth and not incriminate himself. He isn't charged with anything, we don't even know he is being asked to testify and to what is he testifying for?

Listen, cut the guy some slack...they were all skinny dipping and one of the young lasses mistook his wiener for a snorkel.:D

And who, pray tell, is accusing Bill Clinton of doing anything with these girls?

Name the person.

Simply being there and learning what goes on without reporting it to the authorities is a crime.

If he saw something, I am will to wait for all the case to be heard and what his testimony is. It could be that he saw young ladies there. Nothing on him otherwise he'd be prosecuted.

Being subpoenaed to testify is not being indicted. So he is a witness, big whooping deal.
He will be under oath, which means he will have to tell the truth or be charged with perjury.

Truth about what? He can take the fifth and not incriminate himself. He isn't charged with anything, we don't even know he is being asked to testify and to what is he testifying for?

If he takes the Fifth, that will be very bad for Hillary. Why would they issue him a subpoena if they aren't going to call him?

Name the person.

And who is saying that he 'learned what going on'?

Name the person.

Absolutely. Assisting someone to commit paedophile crimes is the same as doing it yourself. No difference.

Forum List

Back