Bill Clinton ensnared in Epstein 'sex slave' case

Still waiting for my avatar. Man oh man weird place these days.

Look something really funky is going down. I will not accuse any man of child rape. Look guys I've been all over people who do this at USMB. This is beyond wrong. You cannot charge a man this way.

No one is accusing him of child rape. The article is about Bill Clinton being called to testify as I read it. As for rape? Rape is rape and Bill Clinton did indeed rape a woman and bit her lip viciously and the woman stayed quiet over it because she was in fear - she was told by Hillary to keep quiet - years later? She came out with her story and there is not doubt in me at all that she spoke the truth. The Clintons are people who have much to answer for. One day? They will!

Ah, so no one is accusing Bill of having raped anyone on this sex slave island.

Not mine baby!!! Bill is gorgeous.

These are just the women we know about.....clinton is a serial sexual predator......and you guys just love him.....

So no one has accused bill of raping anyone on this sex island?

The friend of Elizabeth Ward Gracen told prosecutors that clinton raped Gracen....Gracen told her about the attack at the time it happened.....Gracen and the other women backed down in the face of the private detectives and political power hilary brought to bear on them....dittos Juanita Broderick, who also reported to friends about the rape when it happened....whose industry was regulated by clinton, then the Attorney General of Arkansas....

Bill Clinton has the real rape problem

Thanks Jeremiah......let me quote your article....for Skylar....

Broaddrick was not alone in being sexually abused by Clinton. Indeed, in the Ken Starr investigation, Broaddrick emerged as “Jane Doe No. 5.”

Broaddrick was likely not unique in being raped by Clinton either. In his book, “Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter’s Story,” Michael Isikoff relates how Clinton, then Arkansas governor, had sex with former Miss America Elizabeth Ward Gracen.

“It was rough sex,” Isikoff writes, “Clinton got so carried away that he bit her lip, Gracen later told friends. But it was consensual.”

Isikoff missed the lip-biting connection. He also failed to acknowledge that at least one of Gracen’s friends, Judy Stokes, had told the Paula Jones legal team that the sex was not consensual at all.

“Do you believe Clinton raped her?” investigator Rick Lambert asked her. “Absolutely,” Stokes replied. “He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?”

I cite the Gracen story because it helps substantiate the story Broaddrick told Lisa Myers on NBC’s “Dateline” in 1999.

Broaddrick: “And he came around me and sort of put his arm over my shoulder to point to this little building and he said he was real interested if he became governor to restore that little building and then all of a sudden, he turned me around and started kissing me. And that was a real shock.”

Myers: “What did you do?”

Broaddrick: “I first pushed him away and just told him ‘No, please don’t do that,’ and I forget, it’s been 21 years, Lisa, and I forget exactly what he was saying. It seems like he was making statements that would relate to ‘Did you not know why I was coming up here?’ and I told him at the time, I said, ‘I’m married, and I have other things going on in my life, and this is something that I’m not interested in.’”

Myers: “Had you, that morning, or any other time, given him any reason to believe you might be receptive?”

Broaddrick: “No. None. None whatsoever.”

Myers: “Then what happens?”

Broaddrick: “Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip (she cries). Just a minute … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. (crying) And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen (crying) but he wouldn’t listen to me.”

Myers: “Did you resist, did you tell him to stop?”

Broaddrick: “Yes, I told him ‘Please don’t.’ He was such a different person at that moment, he was just a vicious awful person.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/bill-clinton-has-the-real-rape-problem/#3bVFMAKvwOzvlJEl.99

Still waiting for my avatar. Man oh man weird place these days.

Look something really funky is going down. I will not accuse any man of child rape. Look guys I've been all over people who do this at USMB. This is beyond wrong. You cannot charge a man this way.

No one is accusing him of child rape. The article is about Bill Clinton being called to testify as I read it. As for rape? Rape is rape and Bill Clinton did indeed rape a woman and bit her lip viciously and the woman stayed quiet over it because she was in fear - she was told by Hillary to keep quiet - years later? She came out with her story and there is not doubt in me at all that she spoke the truth. The Clintons are people who have much to answer for. One day? They will!

Ah, so no one is accusing Bill of having raped anyone on this sex slave island.

I'm probably the wrong person to ask about that, Skylar. I am not familiar with the story of Epstein and his sex slaving business on a private island. It does not surprise me to hear of it - but no. Clinton doesn't strike me as a paedophile. Perhaps that was why he abruptly ended their friendship some time ago as the news article said. I do believe he is a rapist and a criminal.

Let me say this, Skylar. As I heard the testimony of the woman who was raped by Bill Clinton and how later Hillary Clinton took her aside to let her know everything is about Bill. We do all we do for Bill. In other words, keep her mouth closed. It made me sick to think about how Hillary Clinton makes these speeches about protecting women and yet the very woman she could have helped - who was raped by her own husband - she told her to be quiet.

She is probably one of the most satanic - demon possessed women I've ever laid eyes on. (Hillary Clinton) You can look at her eyes and tell she is a full on servant of Satan. She is fully possessed. When I say possessed, I mean hundreds of demons in her. Not a few. Hundreds. Perhaps more. Who knows. She is pure evil in my opinion. Capable of anything. As the nation has already witnessed. (those of us with our eyes open)

Last edited:
humpdaybillclinton.gif

You know I laugh a lot at all your funny pics. But when it comes to this I start to have problems because power trips and men let alone a good looking one like Bill I see the problem young one. I look at that man. Hell I'd faint.

How about this one TD?

bill-clinton-pussy-riot.jpg

bill clinton is a violent, serial sexual predator... and I have no doubt he was part of this event with this other sexual predator....

These are just the women we know about.....clinton is a serial sexual predator......and you guys just love him.....

No and they better not. Just like they were tainting Dershowitz. This is wrong.

I'm a freaking conservative but I will not allow these lies. This is wrong.

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein 'sex slave' case

One of the plaintiffs in a lawsuit against financier Jeffrey Epstein has told the UK Daily Mail that "Bill [Clinton] must have known about Jeffrey’s girls" when the former president made frequent flights with Epstein on his private planes.

Flight logs attached as exhibits to court records show that Clinton flew frequently with Epstein, now a convicted sex felon, at the time the latter is alleged to have been running a "sex slave" ring involving girls as young as 12.

The plaintiff, Virginia Roberts, told the Mail that in response to her question to Epstein, why were he and Clinton such good friends, that Epstein laughed and replied "He owes me some favors."

At the end of a criminal prosecution of Epstein in 2008, two law enforcement officials, in highly unusual dissent, went on-record protesting that the federal prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein was far too lenient. The officials were a Florida prosecutor and the Palm Beach police chief who held jurisdiction for the crime. Epstein wound up serving 13 months of an 18 month sentence, for a single relatively minor charge of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.

According to the New York Post, court documents hint at a subpoena of Clinton as a "source of relevant information."

The allegations are made in a complaint filed in a Florida court recently, and also name Britain's Prince Andrew as a recipient of the Epstein ring's services. In a January 3rd, 2015 article, the UK Daily Mail alleges that the filer of the lawsuit, known only as "Jane Doe #3" in court records, but known to be Virginia Roberts, told the Mail:

"I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her. Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls."

The New York Post reported that Epstein:

"molested girls he had brought in from South America and Europe and once was given three 12-year-old girls from France as a “birthday gift,” the documents alleged."

The girls' ages varied from 12 to 17. The New York Post reports... TO READ MORE GO TO Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

And who, pray tell, is accusing Bill Clinton of doing anything with these girls?

Name the person.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

No and they better not. Just like they were tainting Dershowitz. This is wrong.

I'm a freaking conservative but I will not allow these lies. This is wrong.

yes....and his relationship with a convicted violent sex offender should not be examined....he is a democrat after all......

bill clinton is a violent, serial sexual predator... and I have no doubt he was part of this event with this other sexual predator....

Unless we can prove this we must not even breathe this. We truly must not. It is wrong to accuse a man of such. We are a sinner beyond the sin if we accuse without proof.

Yo, the only reason I can think of, as to why Bill Clinton would be involved is? The Witch he is married too, won`t give him any! Anyway, just another embarrassment and bait for the Republicans! Keep up the good work Bill!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 37391

Involved in what? Who is accusing Bill of...well, anything?

So far you have elaborate accusations of a crime. But no actual victim accusing Bill of any of it.

Wouldn't a victim kinda be a prerequisite of this kind of a crime being committed?

Yo, do you know Bill Clinton? Rest My Case!

"GTP"

Being subpoenaed to testify is not being indicted. So he is a witness, big whooping deal.

One of the plaintiffs in a lawsuit against financier Jeffrey Epstein has told the UK Daily Mail that "Bill [Clinton] must have known about Jeffrey’s girls" when the former president made frequent flights with Epstein on his private planes.

Flight logs attached as exhibits to court records show that Clinton flew frequently with Epstein, now a convicted sex felon, at the time the latter is alleged to have been running a "sex slave" ring involving girls as young as 12.

The plaintiff, Virginia Roberts, told the Mail that in response to her question to Epstein, why were he and Clinton such good friends, that Epstein laughed and replied "He owes me some favors."

At the end of a criminal prosecution of Epstein in 2008, two law enforcement officials, in highly unusual dissent, went on-record protesting that the federal prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein was far too lenient. The officials were a Florida prosecutor and the Palm Beach police chief who held jurisdiction for the crime. Epstein wound up serving 13 months of an 18 month sentence, for a single relatively minor charge of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.

According to the New York Post, court documents hint at a subpoena of Clinton as a "source of relevant information."

The allegations are made in a complaint filed in a Florida court recently, and also name Britain's Prince Andrew as a recipient of the Epstein ring's services. In a January 3rd, 2015 article, the UK Daily Mail alleges that the filer of the lawsuit, known only as "Jane Doe #3" in court records, but known to be Virginia Roberts, told the Mail:

"I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her. Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls."

"molested girls he had brought in from South America and Europe and once was given three 12-year-old girls from France as a “birthday gift,” the documents alleged."

The girls' ages varied from 12 to 17. The New York Post reports... TO READ MORE GO TO Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

And who, pray tell, is accusing Bill Clinton of doing anything with these girls?

Name the person.

Which girl on this 'sex island' is accusing Bill of raping her?

The friend of Elizabeth Ward Gracen told prosecutors that clinton raped Gracen....Gracen told her about the attack at the time it happened.....Gracen and the other women backed down in the face of the private detectives and political power hilary brought to bear on them....dittos Juanita Broderick, who also reported to friends about the rape when it happened....whose industry was regulated by clinton, then the Attorney General of Arkansas....

Bill Clinton has the real rape problem

Thanks Jeremiah......let me quote your article....for Skylar....

Broaddrick was not alone in being sexually abused by Clinton. Indeed, in the Ken Starr investigation, Broaddrick emerged as “Jane Doe No. 5.”

Broaddrick was likely not unique in being raped by Clinton either. In his book, “Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter’s Story,” Michael Isikoff relates how Clinton, then Arkansas governor, had sex with former Miss America Elizabeth Ward Gracen.

“It was rough sex,” Isikoff writes, “Clinton got so carried away that he bit her lip, Gracen later told friends. But it was consensual.”

Isikoff missed the lip-biting connection. He also failed to acknowledge that at least one of Gracen’s friends, Judy Stokes, had told the Paula Jones legal team that the sex was not consensual at all.

“Do you believe Clinton raped her?” investigator Rick Lambert asked her. “Absolutely,” Stokes replied. “He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?”

I cite the Gracen story because it helps substantiate the story Broaddrick told Lisa Myers on NBC’s “Dateline” in 1999.

Broaddrick: “And he came around me and sort of put his arm over my shoulder to point to this little building and he said he was real interested if he became governor to restore that little building and then all of a sudden, he turned me around and started kissing me. And that was a real shock.”

Myers: “What did you do?”

Broaddrick: “I first pushed him away and just told him ‘No, please don’t do that,’ and I forget, it’s been 21 years, Lisa, and I forget exactly what he was saying. It seems like he was making statements that would relate to ‘Did you not know why I was coming up here?’ and I told him at the time, I said, ‘I’m married, and I have other things going on in my life, and this is something that I’m not interested in.’”

Myers: “Had you, that morning, or any other time, given him any reason to believe you might be receptive?”

Broaddrick: “No. None. None whatsoever.”

Myers: “Then what happens?”

Broaddrick: “Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip (she cries). Just a minute … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. (crying) And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen (crying) but he wouldn’t listen to me.”

Myers: “Did you resist, did you tell him to stop?”

Broaddrick: “Yes, I told him ‘Please don’t.’ He was such a different person at that moment, he was just a vicious awful person.”

Read more at Bill Clinton has the real rape problem

Absolutely. Thanks for bringing it up! I believe it is important to speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves. It is right to speak out against evil.

There are enough cowards (which will be in hell one day) who will kiss up to these big shots hoping that if something happens they won't be the ones targeted.

Meanwhile God has his eye on them watching them call good evil and evil good and they are going to answer for that one day! They truly are! Any old dead fish can float down stream with the garbage - it takes a live one with a backbone to swim against the current!!!

Name the person.

Rape isn't the only charge in the docket.

Name the person.

Rape isn't the only charge in the docket.

So what crime is bill being accused of committing on that Island.

Specifically. And by whom?

Forum List

Back