Bill Barr

Wants to be Attorney General...based primarily on a memo he wrote to the Trump team supporting them...and the fact that he was once AG 30 years ago...when he approved pardons for the Iran Contra criminals

On the good side he claims he won't fire Mueller

On the bad side he says

He won't release the Mueller report when he receives it...he'll give his own "summation" of it

If the Ethics people at the DOJ say he should recuse himself from the Mueller investigation...he will ignore them

So he said he'll follow the law, what's the problem?

Wrong. That's NOT a "law" it's a policy.

And it means that he has predetermined that the Mueller report doesn't get released...no matter what it says

Yeah, OK, google is your friend.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

28 CFR 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

Wants to be Attorney General...based primarily on a memo he wrote to the Trump team supporting them...and the fact that he was once AG 30 years ago...when he approved pardons for the Iran Contra criminals

On the bad side he says

He won't release the Mueller report when he receives it...he'll give his own "summation" of it

If the Ethics people at the DOJ say he should recuse himself from the Mueller investigation...he will ignore them
Ethics? Government? DOJ? All of it is laughable.

On the bad side he says

And it means that he has predetermined that the Mueller report doesn't get released...no matter what it says

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

Barr interprets that as HIS summary of Mueller's report

What he SAID...was that the Mueller report will never see the light of day if he gets his way

Yea...Barr committed to not firing Mueller.

But NOT to releasing his report.

In fact he said he probably won't

what_are_you_nuckin_futs_bumper_sticker.jpg

On the bad side he says

Barr interprets that as HIS summary of Mueller's report

It's a shame you lack the ability to understand the written word. Barr is limited by law and policy, what if any of the special counsels report can be made public. Mueller reports to the AG and no one else. Barr said he will be as transparent as possible, but don't be surprised when Mueller and his cronies are sworn to secrecy and required to sign NDAs. It's a felony for them to leak raw data from the report to anyone.

So Barr is now saying

A. That a President can not be indicted

B. The DOJ does not release information on subjects who are not indicted.

Get it?

If he has his way the Mueller Report will never see the light of day.

Congress will at MOST...see his "summary" of it

If he investigates the FISA warrants, Mueller may not have any case at
all if theFISA court was lied to by the DOJ/FBI

So Barr is now saying

A. That a President can not be indicted

B. The DOJ does not release information on subjects who are not indicted.

Get it?

If he has his way the Mueller Report will never see the light of day.

Congress will at MOST...see his "summary" of it

If he investigates the FISA warrants, Mueller may not have any case at
all if theFISA court was lied to by the DOJ/FBI

There's no doubt the FISA court was lied to. Ohr testified to congress he told the FBI and DOJ hierarchy that it was oppo research from the bitches campaign and was likely biased. McCabe testified that there would have been no warrant with out the dossier.

He didn't say he would ignore them, he said he would hear what they say and make his own decision.

Thats another way of saying I'll do whatever I feel like...But in the case of Barr's aproach to his role as president's personal lawer that would actually mean WHATEVER THE PRESIDENT FEELS LIKE.

He didn't say he would ignore them, he said he would hear what they say and make his own decision.

Thats another way of saying I'll do whatever I feel like...But in the case of Barr's aproach to his role as president's personal lawer that would actually mean WHATEVER THE PRESIDENT FEELS LIKE.

Yep, regulations allows him or any other AG that latitude. But your tears are really precious, LMAO.

Yep, regulations allows him or any other AG that latitude. But your tears are really precious, LMAO.

There is not a single regulation in the world requiring the congress to confirm this asshole.

Pretty sure they (Repubicans) will anyway and at that point I seriously hope I'm wrong and this cat is just putting up the show for Trump.

Last edited:

There is not a single regulation in the world requiring the congress to confirm this asshole.

But they will, and you can cry some more.

Pretty sure they (Repubicans) will and at that point I seriously hope I'm wrong and this cat is putting up the show for Trump but when push will come to shove he think first how the history will judge him.

At some point Mueller's report will absolutely be seen in it's original form - it's just a question of how long it will take.

Pretty sure they (Repubicans) will and at that point I seriously hope I'm wrong and this cat is putting up the show for Trump but when push will come to shove he think first how the history will judge him.

At some point Mueller's report will absolutely be seen in it's original form - it's just a question of how long it will take.

Barr made it pretty clear to everyone that he will be his own man, he refused to abdicate his responsibilities to congress or the president. The law says the Mueller report is confidential. You commies shit cows when Comey broke the rules on the bitch, now you're demanding Barr do the same. I think you're going to be disappointed because by all indications Barr is a by the book guy.

We can continue addressing your tantrums later, I've got to get up early so I'm going to bed.

Barr is Deep State. Why President Trump appoints Deep State turds like Bolton, must be because of his ugly ass son in law.

Forum List

Back