Bill Barr: Biden Administration is a Totalitarian Regime. He is supporting for Trump for President

Bad Boy Billy Barr has been a GOP fixer since he fixed the Iran-Contra scandal. He didn't switch teams just didn't want to destroy the league.

"George HW Bush and Ronald Reagan were facing the possibility of treason charges. Who did they call? Bill Barr.

That was in the ’80s and early ’90s, but now we discover the Bill Barr really, truly, definitely also lied to America about presidential treason this decade. Shocking.

Mueller laid out 10 prosecutable incidents of Donald Trump committing felony obstruction of justice, all to cover up the assistance he was seeking and receiving from Russian oligarchs and the Russian government that ultimately helped him win the 2016 election.

Looking back now, seeing the actual documents from the time, Federal Judge Amy Berman Jackson noted that Barr’s lies to the American people, to Congress, and to federal judges were “so inconsistent with evidence in the record, they are not worthy of credence.”

In other words, Barr lied through his teeth.

And he did it to avoid prosecuting Trump, who we can now see had clearly committed crimes — particularly reaching out to a foreign power for help — that would’ve landed any other American in prison for decades......."

Comment: Never Trumpers should listen to this. Bill Barr doesn't like Trump...but he is telling those of you who also don't like Trump the pragmatic truth.

Beautiful.

Example 1 billion on how content=credibilty.

Based on that track record I don't think you have to worry about me buying Bill Barr's book or paying the least attention to what he has to say.
Yet...here you are paying attention and starting a thread about it.

If he had called your blob dog shit...would you have started this thread?

Beautiful.
Exactly the point. He used to call Trump dog shit, but realized now that it is the democrat swamp that is dog shit.

Beautiful.

You understand the thread isn't aimed at me. It's some at folks who AGREE with Bill Barr.

But I'll bite.

Please post the last positive things you had to say about President Trump.

So I guess MAGA has its own definition of "totalitarian" too.

Well, why not. Throw it in with all their other wacky definitions.
Well jailing people for exorcising Free Speech is generally considered totalitarian. Censorship and terror are hallmarks of it.

Although I am sure you’ve got your own special definition.

Or he sees the handwriting on the wall.

That between Trump and Biden there's only one choice... Trump by a landslide.
All these idiots that bitched and complained about Trump, now see the colossal contrast of Trump vs Biden and it's catastrophic. Even the never Trumpers are like, holy shit we need Trump back.

Comment: Never Trumpers should listen to this. Bill Barr doesn't like Trump...but he is telling those of you who also don't like Trump the pragmatic truth.

He loses me at "We HAVE to choose." Um, no we don't. That's the propaganda both parties have been selling us for a century now. The real choice is that we don't have to choose between evils.
We can simply stop playing their rigged game by their rigged rules.

There's nothing that says we have to choose between two old democrats.

Totalitarianism: a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.

I'm not sure either party or person exemplifies this moreso than the other. I would say that the democrats want a larger and more intrusive federal gov't though.

Forum List

Back