Bilderberg Group Meeting This Weekend

SFC Ollie,

Let us hope not ... but if i were running in the government racket, i would probably run things that way as a prudent contingency ... given the pressures of those who want to hold onto the power they have assumed to themselves. Failing to do so would make me suspect to those very people ... and then how could i stay in position to actually protect The People, if and when such a time of upheaval or confusion reared its ugly head?

Hummm ........................

Military talent never practices the art of subterfuge, now does it ... right?

Robert ~

The Government wouldn't need to build special camps and spend billions of dollars on them. Every military Base in the country can have an area ready to hold 100,000 within a week of notification. There are no camps.

Agreed, SFC Ollie,

Although the train tracks leading to faclities would be convenient as opposed to military bases (which might require highway transport that could be unnecessarily vulnerable to the actions of 'vigilant citizens'), and inward facing barbwire tops sure does startle me into recalling the look of Auschwitz, and the blocked up, now windowless walls stand without explanation, I see your logic.

Would you be so kind as to instruct me, then? What are the properties so heralded in the YouTube videos to be used for. There does seem to be a considerable lack of clarity on all of this, don't you think?

It might be useful to us all here to have more confidence about this persistent fear of the FEMA Camps being deployed against something.

Robert ~

The video featured in this thread is exactly what it is supposed to be, a repair facility for AMTRAK. I provided a link to a tour of the facility earlier.... I don't know of any others, but if you can tell me where they supposedly are, I'm certain we can find out what they really are.....

The Government wouldn't need to build special camps and spend billions of dollars on them. Every military Base in the country can have an area ready to hold 100,000 within a week of notification. There are no camps.

Agreed, SFC Ollie,

Although the train tracks leading to faclities would be convenient as opposed to military bases (which might require highway transport that could be unnecessarily vulnerable to the actions of 'vigilant citizens'), and inward facing barbwire tops sure does startle me into recalling the look of Auschwitz, and the blocked up, now windowless walls stand without explanation, I see your logic.

Would you be so kind as to instruct me, then? What are the properties so heralded in the YouTube videos to be used for. There does seem to be a considerable lack of clarity on all of this, don't you think?

It might be useful to us all here to have more confidence about this persistent fear of the FEMA Camps being deployed against something.

Robert ~

The video featured in this thread is exactly what it is supposed to be, a repair facility for AMTRAK. I provided a link to a tour of the facility earlier.... I don't know of any others, but if you can tell me where they supposedly are, I'm certain we can find out what they really are.....

SFC Ollie,

Yes, i noted your posting of the pictures of the AMTRAK repair facility.

I am sure there must be some good explanation to my questions below. Would you, please, illuminate me?

(1) Can you help me out understanding why the barbed wire points inward?

(2) Can you help me understand what the meaning of the various color coded signs are about?

(3) Why would someone choose to close off sunlight from a workplace by blocking up what i assume used to be window? I suppose there could be some argument asserted, but i like to work were i can see ... i get better work out of myself.

(4) Why would you need to bar the entrance? Why would the workers need to be so heavily protected? From what? Under what circumstances would this 'something-they-needed-to-be-protected-from' happen?

Thank you for your help, SFC Ollie.

Robert ~

Agreed, SFC Ollie,

Robert ~

SFC Ollie,

I am sure there must be some good explanation to my questions below. Would you, please, illuminate me?

(2) Can you help me understand what the meaning of the various color coded signs are about?

(3) Why would someone choose to close off sunlight from a workplace by blocking up what i assume used to be window? I suppose there could be some argument asserted, but i like to work were i can see ... i get better work out of myself.

(4) Why would you need to bar the entrance? Why would the workers need to be so heavily protected? From what? Under what circumstances would this 'something-they-needed-to-be-protected-from' happen?

Robert ~

Are the towers on the inside or outside?

picSecurityLevel1-Prison.jpg

fence3.jpg

Are they keeping people in or out?

AntiClimbFence.jpg

Which is correct?

I am trying to remember how our fences were run in the military, the most secure facility I was in had a V of barbed wire on top of the wall with razor wire in the center.

I seem to remember at 93rd Sig Bde Hqs in Ludwigsburg Germany the wire slanted in. But I believe over at Krabenlock Kasern it slanted out. I really don't remember any others in any great detail. You see I am not a security expert nor have I claimed to be.

But instead of looking at a few pictures that I posted maybe you should follow the link and see inside every building and see how many of those buildings do have windows. And maybe you could give Lew Woods, Beech Grove Shop Superintendent a call and ask all your other senseless questions, I'm certain he could answer them.

Or you can remain ignorant of the facts on an anonymous message board and stay afraid of the black helicopters for the rest of your life.

SFC Ollie,

Robert ~

Are the towers on the inside or outside?

picSecurityLevel1-Prison.jpg

fence3.jpg

Are they keeping people in or out?

AntiClimbFence.jpg

Which is correct?

I am trying to remember how our fences were run in the military, the most secure facility I was in had a V of barbed wire on top of the wall with razor wire in the center.

I seem to remember at 93rd Sig Bde Hqs in Ludwigsburg Germany the wire slanted in. But I believe over at Krabenlock Kasern it slanted out. I really don't remember any others in any great detail. You see I am not a security expert nor have I claimed to be.

But instead of looking at a few pictures that I posted maybe you should follow the link and see inside every building and see how many of those buildings do have windows. And maybe you could give Lew Woods, Beech Grove Shop Superintendent a call and ask all your other senseless questions, I'm certain he could answer them.

Or you can remain ignorant of the facts on an anonymous message board and stay afraid of the black helicopters for the rest of your life.

SFC Ollie,

Thank you for trying to be encouraging.

I wonder if it is important or not; that my questions are thought of as senseless. I am sure you have a good reason why they should be categorized as senseless, which i fail to grasp. Would you, please, help me understand this.

Some people are trained to always say, "i know this is a stupid question, but ..." Whereupon the 'leader' of one stripe or another is obligated to say, "There are no stupid questions." I was never trained to say, "i know this is a stupid question ... " I wasn't raised that way. I wonder what that infers?

I was trained that any officer always explains why such and such is as it is as an order ... even to the point of saying, "because it is an order ... which probably means we are knowingly being sent to our deaths ... hopefully as a holding action for some good reason."

Would you fallow an officer to your death under that command disciplined, or would you prefer to be barked at, "Because i told you so and gave you an order!"? The North Country troops of Northern VT, NH, and Maine have always documented less casualties in battle, over all wars ever fought by These United States, than any other regional area, period. At some point this was studied, supposedly, in officer training schools and war colleges. No one knows why this is so, except those of us from there. And we never tell.

As to the assertion about staying afraid of the 'black helicopters for the rest of my life', i suspect that speaks to a point most important. Many of the citizenry are afraid. I don't think that is good. I am not sure your castigation and dispersion help matters any. These words and this attitude [though i suspect it comes out of frustration] would seem to put you in a position as someone to fear. I am not sure that is a good thing for our military to have as its reputation. You might be angry that people are afraid of the military, but that they are is not good, don't you think? That they do fear the principal of the black helicopters is the point, which to many is not a good one.

Am i your enemy?

What answer would you expect to come out of the mouth of any command officer, or Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, when challenged with this full throated and aggressively hostile question: "Do you, or do you nay, bow to the will and authority of The People?"

Do you subscribe to the answer that it is up to whoever is the better shot or has more guns?

That is the easy answer. And that is the wisdom of having this nation's military train command-leadership and battle experienced personnel on the average of every tens years or so ... such that the outside threat of the country's citizenry to the usurpation of military dictatorship far out flanks any threat from abroad.

Do you protect me, or is it i, with my unusual temperament who protects you?

How do you read my energy-signature. How do you suspect others of authority's responsibility know it?

I seek to raise the questions i raise for a reason, far beyond the sport of Stirring the Pot.

"When you’re doing what you’re supposed to be doing, it rests softly inside your being with no judgment, no guilt and no imbalance. You KNOW!"

Why do i quote the above? Because confusion is coming in measure not guessed at. {And not because of the 10th planet thing of Nibiru, etc., which many or may not hold much truth depending on how much we, at the sheeple level, know or do not know}.

DoD and DHS know this too. They know they are to go with the program. They know they will have the PR problem of having to successfully pick the right rugby jersey when the confusion really arrives to play its song. All of us will have the same problem too.

Robert ~

Now this is interesting.

Beech Grove Amtrak facility catches fire
According to investigators, the fire started in the diesel shop around 10:30 p.m. All employees were evacuated and no injuries were reported.

Beech Grove Amtrak facility catches fire
By News Staff Fox59

12:41 p.m. EDT, June 21, 2011
Beech Grove, Ind.—

The Amtrak maintenance facility in Beech Grove caught fire Monday night.

According to investigators, the fire started in the diesel shop around 10:30 p.m. All employees were evacuated and no injuries were reported.

The Amtrak facility is a large rail locomotive maintenance shop that has been servicing trains for the past century.

Fire crews said the size of the building made getting the fire out difficult.

"Whenever we have a fire in a structure like this, we usually deploy a much larger fire hose because it's able to put much more water on a fire this size," said Captain John Bishop of the Beech Grove Fire Department.

Crews spent much of Tuesday morning watching hot spots and helping crews clean up.

Amtrak Fire: Beech Grove Amtrak facility catches fire - fox59.com

Oh shit, cacacorn and a few other dudes dressed in black and ski masks just dropped out of a black helicopter with infro-red lasers highlighting my backyard and they are all fully armed! Fuck man, They even each have a pyramid with an eye patch on their sleeves. :eusa_eh:

CacaCorn could be the real deal! ~BH

I'm in no way for a global governmnt.

However, if there are groups of high level businessmen, high level political leaders and other powerful men...gathering to meet and discuss how to most efficiently guide society through the decades as painlessly as possible, well, I'm ok with that. Beats the heck out of having WW3.

I just hope their intent is ok. Sure, I expect they'll look for ways to keep getting rich. I would too. But, if they can find a way to avoid more wars, disease, famine, etc, while they get rich, then I hope so.

Well atleast you're not so dense to not realize what can happen. I don't believe all government is bad, just 85% of it.

However, I see right through your sarcastic game. WTF? Parking Garages bro? That would leave one exposed to the elements. :cuckoo:

Now you're talking about how the power is linked with the gate at the bottom of the car garage? I would just run around it or smash my truck or SUV right through it. What's next? Don't take the elevator because it might get fried up and maybe we would all drown? :razz:

Jeezus caca, I expected a little better retort than this. Just saying. Hell, I'll just take the stairs bro. ;) ~BH

No dipshit...the gates are tied to emergency power so people don't have to crash their car through the gate and the lights are usually on the same circut....so THE LIGHTS STAY ON you stupid motherfucker.

And as far as the elements go....uhhh...your car will be exposed to the elements on the road in a traffic jam only in a garage, you'll be somewhat safe from flooding and other cars etc...

I hope you were born stupid; otherwise our educational system is worse than I thought if you're any indication.

Watch out for dem black choppers...they've been on the way for 5 years now.

I understood what you said dumb fuck, that's why I said that I see right through your sarcasm. Only a moron like yourself can only retort with "black helicopters, Fema camps or foil hats. You weak minded fool. :lol:

I brought up black helicopters; the OP brought up FEMA camps (it's an acronym numbnuts); you brought up tin foil hats.

You stand for absolutely nothing whatsoever. You defend the very bottomfeeders who would enslave you and use you to do their dirty work.
You want some cheese with your whine your powerless little man? You're too angry to be any sort of success...I'm guessing your job delivering Pepsi isn't as fulfilling as you had hoped but, sadly, it's the only job you are qualified for. Pathetic.

You know what cacacorn? You remind me of the Jews who sold their own people out. Yeah, you know who I am talking about eh? Ever read a fucking book in your life? Hell, Have you ever seen a movie that you didn't rub yourself off to? Ok, let me drop down to your toilet for a minute. Did you see Shilnders list? Or how about the Pianist? The scum sucking maggots who sold out their own people for their own financial gain are carpetbagging low lifes like you. Course, that would be giving a nobody like yourself too much credit. I don't even think that those losers would take in a gutless puke like yourself.
It's Schindler's List dumbfuck...never saw it. I do enjoy you're talking about how I'm selling out my own people while maintaining your "I've got mine, you get yours!!!!!" attitude/dementia. You're the very embodiment of selling out one's own people.

Let's all give a round of applause to cACAcORN! And to all he / or it has contributed to the truth. Where are all your supporters cACA? My, My it is very quiet here in regards to sheoplized, yes men, robot slaves of the Empire.

Now go back to watching the 10 O' Clock News you useful tool you. :cuckoo: ~BH

Thanks for the daily dose of hilarity. I shouldn't laugh at the retarded but you make it so hard not to.

Last edited:
Well atleast you're not so dense to not realize what can happen. I don't believe all government is bad, just 85% of it.

However, I see right through your sarcastic game. WTF? Parking Garages bro? That would leave one exposed to the elements. :cuckoo:

Now you're talking about how the power is linked with the gate at the bottom of the car garage? I would just run around it or smash my truck or SUV right through it. What's next? Don't take the elevator because it might get fried up and maybe we would all drown? :razz:

Jeezus caca, I expected a little better retort than this. Just saying. Hell, I'll just take the stairs bro. ;) ~BH

No dipshit...the gates are tied to emergency power so people don't have to crash their car through the gate and the lights are usually on the same circut....so THE LIGHTS STAY ON you stupid motherfucker.

And as far as the elements go....uhhh...your car will be exposed to the elements on the road in a traffic jam only in a garage, you'll be somewhat safe from flooding and other cars etc...

I hope you were born stupid; otherwise our educational system is worse than I thought if you're any indication.

Watch out for dem black choppers...they've been on the way for 5 years now.

I brought up black helicopters; the OP brought up FEMA camps (it's an acronym numbnuts); you brought up tin foil hats.

You want some cheese with your whine your powerless little man? You're too angry to be any sort of success...I'm guessing your job delivering Pepsi isn't as fulfilling as you had hoped but, sadly, it's the only job you are qualified for. Pathetic.

You know what cacacorn? You remind me of the Jews who sold their own people out. Yeah, you know who I am talking about eh? Ever read a fucking book in your life? Hell, Have you ever seen a movie that you didn't rub yourself off to? Ok, let me drop down to your toilet for a minute. Did you see Shilnders list? Or how about the Pianist? The scum sucking maggots who sold out their own people for their own financial gain are carpetbagging low lifes like you. Course, that would be giving a nobody like yourself too much credit. I don't even think that those losers would take in a gutless puke like yourself.
It's Schindler's List dumbfuck...never saw it. I do enjoy you're talking about how I'm selling out my own people while maintaining your "I've got mine, you get yours!!!!!" attitude/dementia. You're the very embodiment of selling out one's own people.

Let's all give a round of applause to cACAcORN! And to all he / or it has contributed to the truth. Where are all your supporters cACA? My, My it is very quiet here in regards to sheoplized, yes men, robot slaves of the Empire.

Now go back to watching the 10 O' Clock News you useful tool you. :cuckoo: ~BH

Thanks for the daily dose of hilarity. I shouldn't laugh at the retarded but you make it so hard not to.

What are you babbling about now cacacorn? :razz:

Don't get your panties all in a bind crybaby. Everyone knows that you're a clown. The perfect clown for this circus side show. ~BH

Does President Obama have a disorder?​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY5nGlWIZE8&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Does President Obama have a disorder?[/ame]​

Well, isn't this interesting ... and what? i'm interested in something Maddow has to say? ... how did that happen?

Lindsey Williams Special Report: America Will Default on It's 14+ Trillion Dollar Debt​

YouTube - & Lindsey Williams Special Report: America Will Default on It's 14+ Trillion Dollar Debt (4 mins)

(Sorry everyone, i couldn't get this to show up as a YouTube screen)​

Lindsey Williams: Obama Must Destroy Middle East, Reduce House of Saud to Desert Vagabonds 1/2

YouTube - & Lindsey Williams: Obama Must Destroy Middle East, Reduce House of Saud to Desert Vagabonds 1/2 (12 mins)

(Sorry everyone, i couldn't get this to show up as a YouTube screen either)​

Really? What do you all think of this 'sell'?
Well, the news today: Saudi Arabia said it is running out of oil.
And Obama said they are drilling in Southern TX and Louisiana and people are shocked that Mr. anti-drilling is announcing this.

Last edited:

THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview​

(2 hrs. 4 mins.)​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLgHnC6BdE&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview[/ame][/CENTER][/url]

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM BILL RYAN, etc.

This stuff is long. A lot of it is two guys pecker matching with Bill particularly showing off what a big deal he is having brought his 'foes' to have to deal with him. This is a big 'sell' to the crowd who follows him as the champion hero.

But ... there is info in the videos on the supposed 33 bloodlines who are supposedly the 'controllers' running the world. And therefore, if you are unfamiliar with this Bill Ryan , Project Avalon , 'conspiracy-theory' resource, this may be of some use to your considerations.

Bill Ryan responding on 'RULERS of the WORLD' Condemnation without Investigation serves No One!​

(50 mins.)​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vaFiarh8qw&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Bill Ryan responding on 'RULERS of the WORLD' Condemnation without Investigation serves No One![/ame][/CENTER][/url]

On 1 January 2011 I (Bill Ryan) published a controversial interview with a deep insider - whom I called 'Charles' - who had worked closely for many years directly for the group of men that were controlling the planet. I called it RULERS OF THE WORLD.

In that interview, 'Charles' confirmed the following:

* The reality of the plan to set up a false flag event to frame the ETs as hostile.

* Full details (with a rationale from the controllers' point of view) of the plan to reduce the world's population.

* Confirmation that the human race is an ET genetic project.

* Confirmation of ET reality, and the reality of their craft.

* A statement that the ET craft had been brought down deliberately (after one or two initial 'lucky hits' in the 1940s).

* Confirmation of the existence of the Mars base, and that we're poised to leave the solar system.

* Confirmation of the existence of the back-engineered man-made flying triangles.

* The existence of the controlling group, with details of their composition and modus operandi.

* Confirmation of artifacts on the moon, and confirmation that Arthur C. Clarke knew a great deal.

* Confirmation that there's anticipated to be a peak of solar activity that might interfere with electrical circuits (in 2012 or 2013).

* Confirmation that the solar system is a binary system (i.e. that 'Planet X' is a reality).

* Quite a bit more - about the way that the insiders operate, their goals and plans, and how they think.​

In this 50 minute video commentary, Bill Ryan answers a number of questions about the interview, Charles' background, the ET genetic project that is the human race, and much more.

I don't know if you are interested in any of this, but i thought it might be fun for you all.​

The guy hiding his identity, "Charles", is gaming Bill Ryan and completely making a fool out of him, because it is so easy to do ... it is a con job, 100%!
But probably most of you won't believe that.​

Last edited:

(2 hrs. 4 mins.)​
YouTube - THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview[/CENTER][/url]

This stuff is long. A lot of it is two guys pecker matching with Bill particularly showing off what a big deal he is having brought his 'foes' to have to deal with him. This is a big 'sell' to the crowd who follows him as the champion hero.

But ... there is info in the videos on the supposed 33 bloodlines who are supposedly the 'controllers' running the world. And therefore, if you are unfamiliar with this Bill Ryan , Project Avalon , 'conspiracy-theory' resource, this may be of some use to your considerations.

Bill Ryan responding on 'RULERS of the WORLD' Condemnation without Investigation serves No One!​

(50 mins.)​
YouTube - Bill Ryan responding on 'RULERS of the WORLD' Condemnation without Investigation serves No One![/CENTER][/url]

On 1 January 2011 I (Bill Ryan) published a controversial interview with a deep insider - whom I called 'Charles' - who had worked closely for many years directly for the group of men that were controlling the planet. I called it RULERS OF THE WORLD.

* The reality of the plan to set up a false flag event to frame the ETs as hostile.

* Full details (with a rationale from the controllers' point of view) of the plan to reduce the world's population.

* A statement that the ET craft had been brought down deliberately (after one or two initial 'lucky hits' in the 1940s).

* Confirmation of the existence of the Mars base, and that we're poised to leave the solar system.

* Confirmation of the existence of the back-engineered man-made flying triangles.

* The existence of the controlling group, with details of their composition and modus operandi.

* Confirmation of artifacts on the moon, and confirmation that Arthur C. Clarke knew a great deal.

* Confirmation that there's anticipated to be a peak of solar activity that might interfere with electrical circuits (in 2012 or 2013).

* Confirmation that the solar system is a binary system (i.e. that 'Planet X' is a reality).

* Quite a bit more - about the way that the insiders operate, their goals and plans, and how they think.​

In this 50 minute video commentary, Bill Ryan answers a number of questions about the interview, Charles' background, the ET genetic project that is the human race, and much more.

I don't know if you are interested in any of this, but i thought it might be fun for you all.​

The guy hiding his identity, "Charles", is gaming Bill Ryan and completely making a fool out of him, because it is so easy to do ... it is a con job, 100%!

Nobody cares.

I was wondering what happened to Crocodile Dundee though; glad he's still alive.

(2 hrs. 4 mins.)​
YouTube - THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview[/CENTER][/url]

(50 mins.)​
YouTube - Bill Ryan responding on 'RULERS of the WORLD' Condemnation without Investigation serves No One![/CENTER][/url]

Nobody cares.

I was wondering what happened to Crocodile Dundee though; glad he's still alive.

cacacorn-hole, You couldn't shine IRF's shoes bro. ;)

That would be "The Crocodile Hunter", You dumb shit you. Unless it was Paul Hogan, and Not Steve Irwin who got stung by a stingray? Man, you really did just fall off of the stupid truck didn't yuh?. :razz:

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

(2 hrs. 4 mins.)​

(50 mins.)​

Nobody cares.

and by NOBODY you would be speaking of yourself

Forum List

Back