Bilderberg Group Meeting This Weekend

Now cacacorn, If you want to attempt to meet me or any of us half way, then by all means step up and show that you're not fully a brainwashed, yes man robot slave. I tried before, but you never replied. All you keep repeating is FEMA Camp stuff.

I would like to discuss being prepared for a disaster. So tell me, Is it smart to prepare for a natural disaster, or are people paranoid to look out for their families?

And back to my earlier question that you dodged. Are the Federal and State governments to blame for illegal immigration during a joke on terra? Should they take any blame whatsoever? Waiting to see if you can answer a fucking question. :razz: ~BH

For people like me, stuck in the city ... how will we ever find our 'kin' or get out? Oh, well ...

Robert ~

It all depends on what exactly happens. If it's something huge like people not being able to feed their families, the first hours are your chance to get out. Otherwise, The freeways will be jammed with traffic and vehicles that have run out of fuel. Not to mention gangs of thugs with pants hanging off their ass.

Best thing to do is purchase a 50 to 100 gallon water container for your home / Garage. They cost anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars. This is just for drinking water in the beggining or during the time that everything is down before it comes back up, who knows though. Long term as far as H20 is concerned, means you need a water purifier or an ultra violate light stick that I use because I am an avid backpacker. It kills bacteria in a few seconds instead of having to pump it.

I got 19,000 gallons in my pool, so I am ok in that department. Then there is food. Get canned and freeze dried food to last a few months. Not trying to sound like a foil hat wearing guy, but Why not be safe? Even an Earthquake here in California would require these simple things. No trucks delivering food, means no food in less than a week at the grocery stores. Just something to think about, and if you got children you better think now, instead of waiting around for something to happen like a fucking brainwashed dunce (not you, anyone).

Yuh know, I would wager that cacacorn would assume someone was crazy if they actually stocked up for an earthquake or any other natural event? You see, People like him will be begging for food and water if something ever does happen. If cacacorn lived in Japan, he would have been one of the morons watching his own family perish. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

No people like me will be directing people like you where to go. And you won't do it...thats the hilarious part. Keep up the paranoia though; it means more for the rest of us and you're a source of amusement in the mean time.

Oh yeah yuh think so huh? LMAO! People like your weak minded ass will be moving in the herds with the rest of the cattle that has nothing whatsoever left. If you were to be unlucky enough to meet up with me after it all fell, well I think I'll leave that outcome up to the intelligent here to figure out.

Bro, You're a complete joke here. Where are all your supporters? Where are all your heroes now? The only source of amusement around this place is you, you mindless android. ~BH

The "Bolded Blue" part is the part that i think we all need to be aware of ... what do 'we' do? What is to keep the 'uniforms' from taking us all to the supposed FEMA Camps?

You guys out in the woods will be cool. Here is the city things are gonna suck, i would suppose.

Robert ~

You are 100% correct my friend. At the end of the day, that is all that matters when it all comes down. People just don't realize how much they really depend on other people. We all depend on eachother. That's how we eat, drink and live in the comfort of our own homes. It's all linked together. If the crap ever hits the fan, it will be every one man / group for himself or themselves. ~BH

For people like me, stuck in the city ... how will we ever find our 'kin' or get out? Oh, well ...

Robert ~

There are no FEMA camps. One thing to remember is this; the odds of a natural disaster hitting are something like 500 to 1 compared to a man made catastrophe. Look out for a flood instead of anthrax; look out for a tornado instead of a pocket nuke.

Those telling you to be prepared are right about that; be prepared. A popular saying is this; "The First 72 are on You!" Meaning that you need at least 3 days (72 hours) of provisions for your family.

Ready.gov - Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed. recommends the following:
  • Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
  • Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
  • Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
  • Flashlight and extra batteries
  • First aid kit
  • Whistle to signal for help
  • Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
  • Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
  • Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
  • Can opener for food (if kit contains canned food)
  • Local maps
  • Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
  • Additional Items To Consider Adding To An Emergency Supply Kit:
  • Prescription medications and glasses
  • Infant formula and diapers
  • Pet food and extra water for your pet
  • Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container
  • Cash or traveler's checks and change
  • Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container. You can use the Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK) - PDF, 277Kb) developed by Operation Hope, FEMA and Citizen Corps to help you organize your information.
  • Emergency reference material such as a first aid book or information from Ready.gov - Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed..
  • Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each person. Consider additional bedding if you live in a cold-weather climate.
  • Complete change of clothing including a long sleeved shirt, long pants and sturdy shoes. Consider additional clothing if you live in a cold-weather climate.
  • Household chlorine bleach and medicine dropper – When diluted nine parts water to one part bleach, bleach can be used as a disinfectant. Or in an emergency, you can use it to treat water by using 16 drops of regular household liquid bleach per gallon of water. Do not use scented, color safe or bleaches with added cleaners.
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Matches in a waterproof container
  • Feminine supplies and personal hygiene items
  • Mess kits, paper cups, plates and plastic utensils, paper towels
  • Paper and pencil
  • Books, games, puzzles or other activities for children

Be prudent though...Ready.gov is a government (hiss) source. Some would have you believe that every government official lies 100% of the time so you may want to do the precise opposite if you subscribe to their rampant paranoia and fear that knows no bounds.

Also, if I may suggest, there is such a thing as vertical evacuation; if you're caught in traffic and can't leave your city and a flood is imminent; consider driving into a parking garage to one of the upper levels (but not the top level). Radio reception is better, you're out of the way of the flood, you have shelter from any rain or precipitation, a bit of security...etc... Also, little known fact, lighting in garages is usually on the emergency circut because access gates are often tied into the lighting circuits or vice-versa.

You are 100% correct my friend. At the end of the day, that is all that matters when it all comes down. People just don't realize how much they really depend on other people. We all depend on eachother. That's how we eat, drink and live in the comfort of our own homes. It's all linked together. If the crap ever hits the fan, it will be every one man / group for himself or themselves. ~BH

Robert ~

There are no FEMA camps. One thing to remember is this; the odds of a natural disaster hitting are something like 500 to 1 compared to a man made catastrophe. Look out for a flood instead of anthrax; look out for a tornado instead of a pocket nuke.

Those telling you to be prepared are right about that; be prepared. A popular saying is this; "The First 72 are on You!" Meaning that you need at least 3 days (72 hours) of provisions for your family.

• Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
  • Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
  • First aid kit
  • Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
  • Local maps
  • Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container
  • Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container. You can use the Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK) - PDF, 277Kb) developed by Operation Hope, FEMA and Citizen Corps to help you organize your information.
  • Emergency reference material such as a first aid book or information from Ready.gov - Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed..
  • Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each person. Consider additional bedding if you live in a cold-weather climate.
  • Complete change of clothing including a long sleeved shirt, long pants and sturdy shoes. Consider additional clothing if you live in a cold-weather climate.
  • Household chlorine bleach and medicine dropper – When diluted nine parts water to one part bleach, bleach can be used as a disinfectant. Or in an emergency, you can use it to treat water by using 16 drops of regular household liquid bleach per gallon of water. Do not use scented, color safe or bleaches with added cleaners.
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Paper and pencil

Be prudent though...Ready.gov is a government (hiss) source. Some would have you believe that every government official lies 100% of the time so you may want to do the precise opposite if you subscribe to their rampant paranoia and fear that knows no bounds.

Also, if I may suggest, there is such a thing as vertical evacuation; if you're caught in traffic and can't leave your city and a flood is imminent; consider driving into a parking garage to one of the upper levels (but not the top level). Radio reception is better, you're out of the way of the flood, you have shelter from any rain or precipitation, a bit of security...etc... Also, little known fact, lighting in garages is usually on the emergency circut because access gates are often tied into the lighting circuits or vice-versa.

Well atleast you're not so dense to not realize what can happen. I don't believe all government is bad, just 85% of it.

However, I see right through your sarcastic game. WTF? Parking Garages bro? That would leave one exposed to the elements. :cuckoo:

Now you're talking about how the power is linked with the gate at the bottom of the car garage? I would just run around it or smash my truck or SUV right through it. What's next? Don't take the elevator because it might get fried up and maybe we would all drown? :razz:

Jeezus caca, I expected a little better retort than this. Just saying. Hell, I'll just take the stairs bro. ;) ~BH

If I could sum up our boy cacacorn with one single image, this is what we would all end up with..........................

smiley_jabba.gif

:cool: ~BH

Robert ~

• First aid kit
  • Local maps
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Paper and pencil

Well atleast you're not so dense to not realize what can happen. I don't believe all government is bad, just 85% of it.

However, I see right through your sarcastic game. WTF? Parking Garages bro? That would leave one exposed to the elements. :cuckoo:

Now you're talking about how the power is linked with the gate at the bottom of the car garage? I would just run around it or smash my truck or SUV right through it. What's next? Don't take the elevator because it might get fried up and maybe we would all drown? :razz:

Jeezus caca, I expected a little better retort than this. Just saying. Hell, I'll just take the stairs bro. ;) ~BH

No dipshit...the gates are tied to emergency power so people don't have to crash their car through the gate and the lights are usually on the same circut....so THE LIGHTS STAY ON you stupid motherfucker.

And as far as the elements go....uhhh...your car will be exposed to the elements on the road in a traffic jam only in a garage, you'll be somewhat safe from flooding and other cars etc...

I hope you were born stupid; otherwise our educational system is worse than I thought if you're any indication.

Watch out for dem black choppers...they've been on the way for 5 years now.

Depends on the disaster, if you are in a concentrated urban area you better hope you have time to get out and that the severity of the disaster is not such that it even requires you to have to leave otherwise you are competing with millions of roving people for very limited resources.

Leave it to Candycorn to assume that because some of us distrust Bilderberg that we also believe every single government official is out to get us LOL

"Candycorn Logic"

Depends on the disaster, if you are in a concentrated urban area you better hope you have time to get out and that the severity of the disaster is not such that it even requires you to have to leave otherwise you are competing with millions of roving people for very limited resources.

Leave it to Candycorn to assume that because some of us distrust Bilderberg that we also believe every single government official is out to get us LOL

"Candycorn Logic"

candycornhole finds it is so much easier to debate when you get to state your opposition assertions for them...

Eots,

Wonderful lead-in for what i wanted to post next to Stir-The-Pot a bit more, combined with the ongoing interchange above and below ...

Question: Would Gerald Celente want to stand next to me in the FEMA Camps or would i want to stand next to him?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RajzVOuDnS8&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Gerald Celente on Jeff Rense show 13 June 2011[/ame]

Oh, i forgot.

I have super-powers to telepathically direct everyone in black-body-armor to be in MY Army. Right?
Now-i-remember, it is true ... it is true ... just like the Wizard of Oz when you say, "There is no place like home ... There is no place like home."​

Robert ~

Last edited:

Is this a Condom for the gods?

Someone ought to teach them some manners, don't you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uquf5zpjc8&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Strange Rolling Cloud[/ame]

Robert ~

Funny movie...Lets look at some details:
FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)
Footage of a FEMA camp in the US. This is available on Google video too, but because a few people simply still don't "get it" when they watch the ...
by MasterpieceConCen | 5 years ago | 2,648,277 views

5 years ago...any ETA on when the roundup will start?

You guys are just too funny.

YouTube - ‪FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)‬‏

whats funny is someone who thinks 5 years is a long time in the grand chess game

Robert ~

It all depends on what exactly happens. If it's something huge like people not being able to feed their families, the first hours are your chance to get out. Otherwise, The freeways will be jammed with traffic and vehicles that have run out of fuel. Not to mention gangs of thugs with pants hanging off their ass.

Best thing to do is purchase a 50 to 100 gallon water container for your home / Garage. They cost anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars. This is just for drinking water in the beggining or during the time that everything is down before it comes back up, who knows though. Long term as far as H20 is concerned, means you need a water purifier or an ultra violate light stick that I use because I am an avid backpacker. It kills bacteria in a few seconds instead of having to pump it.

I got 19,000 gallons in my pool, so I am ok in that department. Then there is food. Get canned and freeze dried food to last a few months. Not trying to sound like a foil hat wearing guy, but Why not be safe? Even an Earthquake here in California would require these simple things. No trucks delivering food, means no food in less than a week at the grocery stores. Just something to think about, and if you got children you better think now, instead of waiting around for something to happen like a fucking brainwashed dunce (not you, anyone).

Yuh know, I would wager that cacacorn would assume someone was crazy if they actually stocked up for an earthquake or any other natural event? You see, People like him will be begging for food and water if something ever does happen. If cacacorn lived in Japan, he would have been one of the morons watching his own family perish. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

No people like me will be directing people like you where to go. And you won't do it...thats the hilarious part. Keep up the paranoia though; it means more for the rest of us and you're a source of amusement in the mean time.

Thats right candycornhole we wont listen and you can go the to relief center chow down on our rations...you are welcome to it

• First aid kit
  • Local maps
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Paper and pencil

No dipshit...the gates are tied to emergency power so people don't have to crash their car through the gate and the lights are usually on the same circut....so THE LIGHTS STAY ON you stupid motherfucker.

And as far as the elements go....uhhh...your car will be exposed to the elements on the road in a traffic jam only in a garage, you'll be somewhat safe from flooding and other cars etc...

I hope you were born stupid; otherwise our educational system is worse than I thought if you're any indication.

Watch out for dem black choppers...they've been on the way for 5 years now.

I understood what you said dumb fuck, that's why I said that I see right through your sarcasm. Only a moron like yourself can only retort with "black helicopters, Fema camps or foil hats. You weak minded fool. :lol:

Hey you gutless turd, you better hope that you don't meet up with me, or anyone like me. Know why asshole? = Because you will understand the meaning of natural law.

You poor pathetic puke bag sell out robot. You stand for absolutely nothing whatsoever. You defend the very bottomfeeders who would enslave you and use you to do their dirty work.

You know what cacacorn? You remind me of the Jews who sold their own people out. Yeah, you know who I am talking about eh? Ever read a fucking book in your life? Hell, Have you ever seen a movie that you didn't rub yourself off to? Ok, let me drop down to your toilet for a minute. Did you see Shilnders list? Or how about the Pianist? The scum sucking maggots who sold out their own people for their own financial gain are carpetbagging low lifes like you. Course, that would be giving a nobody like yourself too much credit. I don't even think that those losers would take in a gutless puke like yourself.

Let's all give a round of applause to cACAcORN! And to all he / or it has contributed to the truth. Where are all your supporters cACA? My, My it is very quiet here in regards to sheoplized, yes men, robot slaves of the Empire.

Now go back to watching the 10 O' Clock News you useful tool you. :cuckoo: ~BH

Last edited:

AND now more from the Stir The Pot corner ...

Is this the result of the Soros Team types who sell their 'kin' for profit that we, too, are now included in?

Just askin so i get my head screwed on straight, that's all.​

Robert ~

Last edited by a moderator:

SFC Ollie,

Let us hope not ... but if i were running in the government racket, i would probably run things that way as a prudent contingency ... given the pressures of those who want to hold onto the power they have assumed to themselves. Failing to do so would make me suspect to those very people ... and then how could i stay in position to actually protect The People, if and when such a time of upheaval or confusion reared its ugly head?

Hummm ........................

Military talent never practices the art of subterfuge, now does it ... right?

Robert ~

SFC Ollie,

Let us hope not ... but if i were running in the government racket, i would probably run things that way as a prudent contingency ... given the pressures of those who want to hold onto the power they have assumed to themselves. Failing to do so would make me suspect to those very people ... and then how could i stay in position to actually protect The People, if and when such a time of upheaval or confusion reared its ugly head?

Robert ~

The Government wouldn't need to build special camps and spend billions of dollars on them. Every military Base in the country can have an area ready to hold 100,000 within a week of notification. There are no camps.

SFC Ollie,

Robert ~

The Government wouldn't need to build special camps and spend billions of dollars on them. Every military Base in the country can have an area ready to hold 100,000 within a week of notification. There are no camps.

Agreed, SFC Ollie,

Although the train tracks leading to faclities would be convenient as opposed to military bases (which might require highway transport that could be unnecessarily vulnerable to the actions of 'vigilant citizens'), and inward facing barbwire tops sure does startle me into recalling the look of Auschwitz, and the blocked up, now windowless walls stand without explanation, I see your logic.

Would you be so kind as to instruct me, then? What are the properties so heralded in the YouTube videos to be used for. There does seem to be a considerable lack of clarity on all of this, don't you think?

It might be useful to us all here to have more confidence about this persistent fear of the FEMA Camps being deployed against something.

Robert ~

Forum List

Back