Bilderberg Group Meeting This Weekend

That's it Candycorn, remember, this is all your fault!

I'm bringing it back!!!

I would like to highlight what I like to call "Candycorn Logic"

Basically, what "Candycorn Logic" entails is:

Candycorn states something doesn't exist, therefore it doesn't exist.

For example:

Suppose Candycorn and I enter into a debate about the existence of the Moon.

I make the claim that "The moon exists"

moon-1-300x300.jpg

“See, that's the Moon.”

Candycorn, using “Candycorn Logic” replies with "No, the moon doesn't exist, go fuck yourself!"

Then, I respond to Candycorn by providing observable video, photographic, and physical evidence of the existence of the Moon to support my claim that the Moon does indeed exist.

Then Candycorn, continuing to use “Candycorn Logic”, states “That's not the Moon, fuckwad!”

After successfully stating that the Moon doesn't exist Candycorn is likely to reinforce his/her successful argument through the use of “Candycorn Logic” with a resounding

“I own you biatch!”

This is how using “Candycorn Logic” Candycorn can simply state that molten steel did not exist at ground zero during 9/11 and therefore didn't exist despite the presentation of easily accessed video, photographic, and physical evidence supporting the claim that there was in fact molten steel found at ground zero.

you better run now the library closing soon !...."snap'

The entire Country is gonna go "postal". Then what will idiots like you say.
smiley_quickdraw.gif
~BH
Depends on what side of the violence they are on.

Welcome, Always good to have another representative of the sheople nation. Ummm no, actually you would like to think that it will all go down like that, but those of us who have served our Country have families and relatives who will be effected by this.

Listen to me for a minute my friend. Maybe I misunderstood you because I hope that I did. Once the trucks stop delivering food to the local grocery stores and people become hungry, you can forget about your pipe dream bro.

You have no idea how fast madness will hit this Nation.
Don't pretend that those who are employed by the Government now, are gonna care about doing their work instead of protecting their own families and relatives. They won't. Family is everything. Hey, I hope it never happens, but the shit is getting pretty deep these days. :cool: ~BH

The "Bolded Blue" part is the part that i think we all need to be aware of ... what do 'we' do? What is to keep the 'uniforms' from taking us all to the supposed FEMA Camps?

You guys out in the woods will be cool. Here is the city things are gonna suck, i would suppose.

Robert ~

Here's a thought...what the hell is TED?

Another by invitation only group that believes that they are the masters of the world (which may actually be somewhat true, incidently).

Welcome, Always good to have another representative of the sheople nation. Ummm no, actually you would like to think that it will all go down like that, but those of us who have served our Country have families and relatives who will be effected by this.

Listen to me for a minute my friend. Maybe I misunderstood you because I hope that I did. Once the trucks stop delivering food to the local grocery stores and people become hungry, you can forget about your pipe dream bro.

You have no idea how fast madness will hit this Nation. Don't pretend that those who are employed by the Government now, are gonna care about doing their work instead of protecting their own families and relatives. They won't. Family is everything. Hey, I hope it never happens, but the shit is getting pretty deep these days. :cool: ~BH
I love poking the bear and being the Devil's advocate.

Those of us who have served our Country? What am I chopped liver? I'm pretty sure I'm stationed on a military base and have served over 9.5-years, enlisting before I was even able to vote. I'm also pretty sure I have a family too, a rather large family that I care deeply about.

I grew up in the mountains of Idaho and learned to hunt my food. My family is a bunch of hillbillies and ranchers. Family always comes first in my life.

Don't pretend that those who are employed by the Government now, are gonna care about doing their work instead of protecting their own families and relatives. They won't. Family is everything. Hey, I hope it never happens, but the shit is getting pretty deep these days. :cool: ~BH

The "Bolded Blue" part is the part that i think we all need to be aware of ... what do 'we' do? What is to keep the 'uniforms' from taking us all to the supposed FEMA Camps?

You guys out in the woods will be cool. Here is the city things are gonna suck, i would suppose.

Robert ~

The FEMA camps are real. They even have playgrounds for the children :razz::razz::razz:

Now i'm sure Candycorn will claim they don't exist and therefore using "Candycorn Logic" they don't exist so the whole point is mute anyway

LOL, so they can go right onto the property and take videos of the security devices. Even inside one of the entry buildings. A black helicopter comes around to check them out but this place is so secret that no one wants to confiscate the video....

So very great security there.... LOL

LOL, so they can go right onto the property and take videos of the security devices. Even inside one of the entry buildings. A black helicopter comes around to check them out but this place is so secret that no one wants to confiscate the video....

I would think it's as simple as no one being able to prove what it's potential use is anyway, so who the fuck cares who takes video of it.

I would think it's as simple as no one being able to prove what it's potential use is anyway, so who the fuck cares who takes video of it.

Yet they care enough to send a "black" helicopter? Please.

Robert ~

You are 100% correct my friend. At the end of the day, that is all that matters when it all comes down. People just don't realize how much they really depend on other people. We all depend on eachother. That's how we eat, drink and live in the comfort of our own homes. It's all linked together. If the crap ever hits the fan, it will be every one man / group for himself or themselves. ~BH

You have no idea how fast madness will hit this Nation. Don't pretend that those who are employed by the Government now, are gonna care about doing their work instead of protecting their own families and relatives. They won't. Family is everything. Hey, I hope it never happens, but the shit is getting pretty deep these days. :cool: ~BH
I love poking the bear and being the Devil's advocate.

Those of us who have served our Country? What am I chopped liver? I'm pretty sure I'm stationed on a military base and have served over 9.5-years, enlisting before I was even able to vote. I'm also pretty sure I have a family too, a rather large family that I care deeply about.

I grew up in the mountains of Idaho and learned to hunt my food. My family is a bunch of hillbillies and ranchers. Family always comes first in my life.

Well there was no way of me knowing that, so thank you for your service and brotherhood. Yeah, I know what you're saying about playing devils advocate, nothing wrong there. I didn't grow up in the mountains, but I grew up spending alot of time in them, so I would have no problem whatsoever living off of them. When one has a family though, that task becomes much harder than before.

Idaho? Love the State. I got family that lives there too. I also love to go Boarding in Sun Valley. Best snow I have ever rode. I love the Sun Valley resort too. ~BH

Robert ~

The FEMA camps are real. They even have playgrounds for the children :razz::razz::razz:

Now i'm sure Candycorn will claim they don't exist and therefore using "Candycorn Logic" they don't exist so the whole point is mute anyway

Triton,

Thanks for the FEMA camp video link. I had seen it some time ago. But that still is a problem ... i don't want to be with city kids ... country or kids who grew up in the woods, okay, but not city kids .... Pleazeee!

Robert ~

You are 100% correct my friend. At the end of the day, that is all that matters when it all comes down. People just don't realize how much they really depend on other people. We all depend on eachother. That's how we eat, drink and live in the comfort of our own homes. It's all linked together. If the crap ever hits the fan, it will be every one man / group for himself or themselves. ~BH

For people like me, stuck in the city ... how will we ever find our 'kin' or get out? Oh, well ...

Robert ~

Robert ~

Where is old cacacorn anyway? He must be getting fit for some brand new knee pads because his old ones are so worn out by him bowing down to his masters day in and day out. Course, He could be getting briefed by one of them on the latest propaganda agenda.

Maybe not though. Could be just a special get together between the two of them. One of those Eyes wide shut moments, or Bohemian Grove ecounters in one of their forest bi-sexual orgies. I dunno bro. :razz: ~BH

Robert ~

For people like me, stuck in the city ... how will we ever find our 'kin' or get out? Oh, well ...

Robert ~

It all depends on what exactly happens. If it's something huge like people not being able to feed their families, the first hours are your chance to get out. Otherwise, The freeways will be jammed with traffic and vehicles that have run out of fuel. Not to mention gangs of thugs with pants hanging off their ass.

Best thing to do is purchase a 50 to 100 gallon water container for your home / Garage. They cost anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars. This is just for drinking water in the beggining or during the time that everything is down before it comes back up, who knows though. Long term as far as H20 is concerned, means you need a water purifier or an ultra violate light stick that I use because I am an avid backpacker. It kills bacteria in a few seconds instead of having to pump it.

I got 19,000 gallons in my pool, so I am ok in that department. Then there is food. Get canned and freeze dried food to last a few months. Not trying to sound like a foil hat wearing guy, but Why not be safe? Even an Earthquake here in California would require these simple things. No trucks delivering food, means no food in less than a week at the grocery stores. Just something to think about, and if you got children you better think now, instead of waiting around for something to happen like a fucking brainwashed dunce (not you, anyone).

Yuh know, I would wager that cacacorn would assume someone was crazy if they actually stocked up for an earthquake or any other natural event? You see, People like him will be begging for food and water if something ever does happen. If cacacorn lived in Japan, he would have been one of the morons watching his own family perish. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

Funny movie...Lets look at some details:
FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)
Footage of a FEMA camp in the US. This is available on Google video too, but because a few people simply still don't "get it" when they watch the ...
by MasterpieceConCen | 5 years ago | 2,648,277 views

5 years ago...any ETA on when the roundup will start?

You guys are just too funny.

YouTube - ‪FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)‬‏

Robert ~

It all depends on what exactly happens. If it's something huge like people not being able to feed their families, the first hours are your chance to get out. Otherwise, The freeways will be jammed with traffic and vehicles that have run out of fuel. Not to mention gangs of thugs with pants hanging off their ass.

Best thing to do is purchase a 50 to 100 gallon water container for your home / Garage. They cost anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars. This is just for drinking water in the beggining or during the time that everything is down before it comes back up, who knows though. Long term as far as H20 is concerned, means you need a water purifier or an ultra violate light stick that I use because I am an avid backpacker. It kills bacteria in a few seconds instead of having to pump it.

I got 19,000 gallons in my pool, so I am ok in that department. Then there is food. Get canned and freeze dried food to last a few months. Not trying to sound like a foil hat wearing guy, but Why not be safe? Even an Earthquake here in California would require these simple things. No trucks delivering food, means no food in less than a week at the grocery stores. Just something to think about, and if you got children you better think now, instead of waiting around for something to happen like a fucking brainwashed dunce (not you, anyone).

Yuh know, I would wager that cacacorn would assume someone was crazy if they actually stocked up for an earthquake or any other natural event? You see, People like him will be begging for food and water if something ever does happen. If cacacorn lived in Japan, he would have been one of the morons watching his own family perish. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

No people like me will be directing people like you where to go. And you won't do it...thats the hilarious part. Keep up the paranoia though; it means more for the rest of us and you're a source of amusement in the mean time.

Forum List

Back