Bikers Go To Mexico to FREE MARINE

Last month, Secretary of State John Kerry brought up Tahmooressi's plight in talks with Mexican officials, and the case is being monitored by the U.S. Consulate in Mexico.

Sounds like they're working on it.

It's only been a couple of months.

Not a year.

Not five years.

The 5 years thing is Bergdahls prob. He is the one that bailed his post and went looking for them.

I didn't know the president is suppose to interject himself into every humans life...
Yeah right. The Marine swore an oath to put his life on the line for the likes of BOBO. BOBO plays golf.
My God you are a sorry excuse for a human being. Darwin isn't finished with you yet pal.
PI
I'd love to see ten thousand/twenty thousand 'real men' cross to border to save an innocent man while BOBO, the punk plays golf. BOBO handed over the elite of terrorists for a DESERTER! whose hobby is ballet. BOBO could pick up the fucking phone and the Marine would be released. But BOBO plays golf.
What a fucking disgrace for a President!

As someone that actually plays the game of golf, what Obama plays is not golf, it's dressing funny and hitting a ball around trying to play but nothing about his game resembles the real game. This guy could be the most non athletic person I've seen masquerading as an athlete.

I didn't know the president is suppose to interject himself into every humans life...

A US citizen....who served his country with honor....is being held in a foreign country on crap charges...and detained in horrific conditions.

Are you saying that Obama should just ignore that?

All presidents ignore soldiers that get themselves locked up in foreign countries. Most of the time the military just tells the family the person went AWOL.

Yeah right. The Marine swore an oath to put his life on the line for the likes of BOBO. BOBO plays golf.

My God you are a sorry excuse for a human being. Darwin isn't finished with you yet pal.

PI

I'd love to see ten thousand/twenty thousand 'real men' cross to border to save an innocent man while BOBO, the punk plays golf. BOBO handed over the elite of terrorists for a DESERTER! whose hobby is ballet. BOBO could pick up the fucking phone and the Marine would be released. But BOBO plays golf.

What a fucking disgrace for a President!

As someone that actually plays the game of golf, what Obama plays is not golf, it's dressing funny and hitting a ball around trying to play but nothing about his game resembles the real game. This guy could be the most non athletic person I've seen masquerading as an athlete.

Says someone who couldn't keep up with for even one whole day.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I can't understand why you want the daft bastard back.
He tried to supply guns, knowing they would be used by drug runners, probably killing people.

He had 3 guns. All registered to himself. It does not make sense he was going to supply 3 guns.

But, to some posters, congratulating certain humans is somehow equal to "every human". :rolleyes:

CNN interviewed him, so they care also...

And all the RW phonies here care.

:rolleyes:

Why would you say that Ludely ? Pretty much all Americans care about this guy, since it's likely he did not intend to traffic guns in Mexico, and likely he made an honest mistake.

Your sarcasm makes no sense.

Yeah, just like they all care about an American POW. Fact is, to some, every single incident is just one more political football, just one more thing to lie about Obama.

He had 3 guns. All registered to himself. It does not make sense he was going to supply 3 guns.

So he broke a little bit of the law? I doubt they care anymore than we would if the situation were reversed.

Don't rush the man. Obama is still deciding which top terrorists to exchange for his release. Maybe if the Marine developed a life threatening eye twitch or something....

Don't rush the man. Obama is still deciding which top terrorists to exchange for his release. Maybe if the Marine developed a life threatening eye twitch or something....

Or they learn the Marines to read a map and the English language...

Or they learn the Marines to read a map and the English language...
Are you familiar with the story? He took the wrong exit by mistake because he was in the wrong lane and thought he'd be able to turn around. Funny that a deserter gets sympathy but nothing for an honest mistake.

Forum List

Back