Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake said it would not happen, IlarMeilyr.

Now if you, or bigrebnc, want to debate in the open threads, I will cheerfully kick your ass there as I always have.

Guys remember the ONLY debate rules in the Bull Ring is that no one else can participate in there. Its strictly one on one in the ring.

If the participants want to make rules though that's fine as well. Its your thread, your rules, your choice of judges (if applicable)

He can't even handle that much, he has to be allowed to post irrelevant bullshit.

I said as early as the 4th that it would not happen, bigrebnc.

I have played you for two days, letting you glow and blow, lie and hie.

I have given you the links.

Son, you are a fraud. This IS over.

You have posted nothing that showed you declined the debate, you lied about Intense post time, You lied when you said you never accepted the debate
Nothing but lies coming from you.

But if one of the two combatants refuses to even enter the arena, and chooses instead to boldly run away before it begins, isn't that "rule" for the Bull Ring kind of academic?

My point was its the same as doing it in the open forum without derailing someone else's thread and outside interference.

But there is no debate. Jake dodged it entirely.

So why is this non-debate still IN the Ring of the Bull?

Better to have it here than derail another thread.

My point was its the same as doing it in the open forum without derailing someone else's thread and outside interference.

But there is no debate. Jake dodged it entirely.

So why is this non-debate still IN the Ring of the Bull?

Better to have it here than derail another thread.

He can run away in any thread. But that's not the question. The question is in THIS arena, if he chooses not to accept the challenge, then the big Bull Ring Rule about no outsiders appears to me to be beside the point.

In fact, this entire thread could now be safely moved.

Show I accepted the debate.

I posted over and over I would debate in the open threads.

You have lied and hied, bigrebnc. You have fail.

Show I accepted the debate.

I posted over and over I would debate in the open threads.

You have lied and hied, bigrebnc. You have fail.

You accepted on Monday night or Tuesday. But we aren't going there you have yet to show where you declined, this isn't about me it's about you and your lies.

I declined in the bull ring. You are afraid to debate on the open boards, which is smart of you.

wimp.jpg

I don't want to have anything to do with the Bull Ring either but the next time I see you debate seriously in the rest of the forum will be a noteworthy event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back