Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Sock, you could never fight your way out of a battle with me. You have always been one of the weaker members of the board. Tis what tis.

Old Sock, you could never fight your way out of a battle with me. You have always been one of the weaker members of the board. Tis what tis.

Jake, you have always been a fraud and nobody buys what you attempt so ineffectually to peddle.

Reality seems to hurt your feelings. But I have no problem with that.

:lol: I have kicked your ass as IM and Liability. 6 to 1, half dozen to the other.

lol

You have kicked no ass. And this is coming from one of the few Republicans on this board who believe it's possible that you might be a Republican.

Newsflash: repeating yourself ad nauseam and making fun of other people is not "debate".

It's fine for you not to accept an invitation to debate in one forum. But pretending that you'd actually debate someone in another when you don't even seem to know the meaning of the word is ... well ... let's say ... puzzling.

Last edited:
Amelia, I debate people all the time when they are using actual themes, evidence, and conclusions.

What I won't accept, as you have learned to your own sorrow and embarrassment, is "myfacts" and "myopinions" and "mydefinitions" nonsense.

You, as so many a prior believers, suffer from misrecognition. The following will help you:

http://ptw.uchicago.edu/Schiff09.pdf

I will always debate you when you are being a normal, professional individual using real themes, terms, and definitions.

Amelia, I debate people all the time when they are using actual themes, evidence, and conclusions.

What I won't accept, as you have learned to your own sorrow and embarrassment, is "myfacts" and "myopinions" and "mydefinitions" nonsense.

You, as so many a prior believers, suffer from misrecognition. The following will help you:

http://ptw.uchicago.edu/Schiff09.pdf

I will always debate you when you are being a normal, professional individual using real themes, terms, and definitions.

My sorrow and embarrassment? LOL. Are you now fabricating past encounters we've had?

The last time I remember having a discussion with you I asked you a fairly simple question which you wouldn't answer. I tried a few times to get you to answer and when you kept avoiding the question, I jumped off that merry-go-round.

Oh, how short your memory, a sign of your symptoms of misrecognition.

Your question was a priori, aimed at a predetermined conclusion, rather than an attempt to investigate the facts.

Whenever you ask a question with real intent to elucidate objective information, I am your guy.

Oh, how short your memory, a sign of your symptoms of misrecognition.

Your question was a priori, aimed at a predetermined conclusion, rather than an attempt to investigate the facts.

Whenever you ask a question with real intent to elucidate objective information, I am your guy.

Bullshit.

The end.

bigreb's story has been challenged by the judges, by me, by others, but bigreb insists that he did not lie.

Yes, he did. He was tarred with the embarrassment he tried to set up for me and then even more embarrassed by his lies.

Hunarcy: go the User CP at the above left on the horizontal menu. Click, scrawl down, and you will see it.

With a bit of luck you should be able to put yourself on Ignore to yourself.

Thanks, Jake. As you may have correctly deduced, I'll use it first on those "legends in their own mind" that I've discovered.

bye now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back