Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the thread but didn't see jake post.

He's on I sent him a link too the thread at Cereal Killer advice I started a new thread
Same title

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6920473-post1.html
Cool, I changed the title so there is no confusion. I may not be able to judge it tonite but it will be on my to do list tomorrow. I will get to it though.

How long are you guys debating?

You may want to read his response that I posted earlier

Reading Jake's responses in the other thread, he has no intention of debating here.

subject of debate will be the second amendment and it's purpose
Date: 3/7/13
Time 8:00 PM EST
Judges I choose: Cereal Killer, Intense and Jillian
Rules: No irrelevant comments

I declined before the date of the debate.

Last edited:
subject of debate will be the second amendment and it's purpose
Date: 3/7/13
Time 8:00 PM EST
Judges I choose: Cereal Killer, Intense and Jillian
Rules: No irrelevant comments

Little late to decline after the date of the debate.
What an idiot.

You lied, bigrebnc, and I set you up to catch you out in this thread. We will be referring to this thread for the rest of your time on Message Board.

do you rules require that you accept a challenge if you don't want to?

He accepted the challenge in another thread.

Post it, bigrebnc.

You are so outed.

We had several different comments on that debate in several different threads I'm not searching for you. It was on Monday night or Tuesday. But you haven't shown where you declined the debate in the bull ring until the day of the debate. and by the way you edited your comment two post back..

Little late to decline after the date of the debate.
What an idiot.

You lied, bigrebnc, and I set you up to catch you out in this thread. We will be referring to this thread for the rest of your time on Message Board.

If that was a set up it failed you haven't shown where you declined the debate until the date and time of the debate.
What's even a bigger fail is that you said you would debate on the date of the debate in any other thread but not here.

Read this second page in its entirety. It's posted. It's over. You are an outed liar, bigrebnc, and continual denying will change nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back