• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What do you consider to be the biggest/most prominent sports team/franchise in the US?

Dallas Cowboys in football, New York Yankees in baseball and the Los Angeles Lakers in basketball.

Yankees do a better job of marketing their brand. The Cowboys are probably the most popular or polarizing.

What do you consider to be the biggest/most prominent sports team/franchise in the US?
the cheatriots would go down as the biggest scandelous sports franchise in history even bigger than the chicago white sox since they were only involved in one scandal where the cheats have been implicated in MULTIPLE ones.:D

the proof is in the pudding that they have tainted the sport the fact that the entire crowd at the superbowl in Santa Clara booed Shady Brady when former superbowl MYP's were announced.:up:

they are the INFAMOUS new england patriots. They are not considered great like the Yankees,Lakers,,Celtics,Cowboys,or Steelers around the country obviously.:D

NY Yankees is really it. No contest

NY Yankees is really it. No contest
Its unanimous then.:biggrin: they are the winner.Like I said,it pains me to say that to.

this here sure gives me goosebumps and brings back such fond memories everytime i see it since it was such a special moment for me when it happened.:up:

I hate to say it, but it's the God Dam them to hell NY Skankies.

Back when they played the Phillies in the World Series I was asked (as a Mets fan) who I was rooting for. When I responded "neither", I was asked if a gun was put to my head, what would I choose, and my response was "The only thing I would root for would be for the ground to open up beneath the playing field and for the Earth to swallow both teams whole".

Die. Yankees. Die.

I hate to say it, but it's the God Dam them to hell NY Skankies.

Back when they played the Phillies in the World Series I was asked (as a Mets fan) who I was rooting for. When I responded "neither", I was asked if a gun was put to my head, what would I choose, and my response was "The only thing I would root for would be for the ground to open up beneath the playing field and for the Earth to swallow both teams whole".

Die. Yankees. Die.
I see you ALSO hate to admit it is the yankees same as me.lol

Forum List

Back