• Mueller Report

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Bolton book

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
So, so many, Stormy, Avenetti, Russia, etc

Everybody hates Bolton....his face is hateable, he wants to bomb everybody, he looks like he slept in his clothes, and his voice is irritating. Never smiles....I bet if you rooted around in his childhood you'd find dead cats and a missing little girl or two....the guy is a creep and he's finished in D.C..

I'd say the Mueller report, the bed wetters built it up for 2 years insisting that the day it comes out, Trump will be frog marched out of the WH by US Marshals. Then we had the Mueller hearing, where the Lurch looking mother fucker appeared as lost in the sauce as Biden does. It was as if he wasn't involved at all, he just appointed Trump hating scumbag lawyers and let them run amok. They ran the fuck out of amok too.

Funny thing is, some bed wetters STILL BELIEVE there was something to the russian hoax, they have to be the dumbest fucking creatures on the planet. I view ground sloths as more intellectually curious than a fucking malignant liberal parasite.

I'd say the Mueller report, the bed wetters built it up for 2 years insisting that the day it comes out, Trump will be frog marched out of the WH by US Marshals. Then we had the Mueller hearing, where the Lurch looking mother fucker appeared as lost in the sauce as Biden does. It was as if he wasn't involved at all, he just appointed Trump hating scumbag lawyers and let them run amok. They ran the fuck out of amok too.

Funny thing is, some bed wetters STILL BELIEVE there was something to the russian hoax, they have to be the dumbest fucking creatures on the planet. I view ground sloths as more intellectually curious than a fucking malignant liberal parasite.

In the end we found out Mueller had nothing to do with his "report"....he'd never heard of Fusion GPS for Christ's sake....the guy is lost in the fog as bad as Biden.

So, so many, Stormy, Avenetti, Russia, etc

Everybody hates Bolton....his face is hateable, he wants to bomb everybody, he looks like he slept in his clothes, and his voice is irritating. Never smiles....I bet if you rooted around in his childhood you'd find dead cats and a missing little girl or two....the guy is a creep and he's finished in D.C..

Bolton folded up his war tent and toys after he couldn't get the wh to bomb 70 percent of the world. I noticed that libs were already playing footsie with him when the orange man kicked him out. They love war you know and it was instant love.

Bolton folded up his war tent and toys after he couldn't get the wh to play along. I noticed that libs were already playing footsie with him when the orange man kicked him out. They love war you know and it was instant love.

They do love war and the worst ones are up to their asses in military/industrial complex lobbyists and their stock bribes. Trump cracks me up when he talks about what projects cost...in his world you start with a number and expect it to get cut in half. The contractors ain't used to that and want him gone. The Rats will play ball with anybody....no pride, no ethics, no shame.....thieves of the lowest order.

Mueller did look like he was on cocaine. Did he get his from Biden’s son?

screen_shot_2019-07-24_at_11-690x460.png

Forum List

Back