the reign of a racist,,,

lilsmoke

Rookie
Jul 6, 2020
i'm a 71 year old woman,,, who is sick to near death,,, of the way our country is going,,, any and all political figures who side with trump,,, you all should bury your heads in the sand,,, you are a total disgrace to our country,,, if you can stand behind this idiot,,, then shame on you,,,

i'm a 71 year old woman,,, who is sick to near death,,, of the way our country is going,,, any and all political figures who side with trump,,, you all should bury your heads in the sand,,, you are a total disgrace to our country,,, if you can stand behind this idiot,,, then shame on you,,,
WOW that was quick,,,

Too bad abortion wasn't an option 71 years ago, go fuck yourself you old hag.

I was with Trump until I read this post. I'm so ashamed. I've voting for Sniffy, the guy who fingers staffers and uses his VP position to enrich his family. Do you bring young girls to rallies for Biden to sniff? What the deal

Shills are going to shill.

I'm ashamed that you were allowed to join

she kinda reminds me of OLD LADY that just left the forum an hour ago,,,

As in LEFT for good?

Left the forum?

Where can I read the rage quit... liberal tears have a healing property.

Leftists constantly pull this dishonest crap.

As in LEFT for good?
well just for an hour,,,

cry_more_noob_booginhead_pacifier-rfad37c09a66f4cd59d6b7baf1f0c0afa_8byvd_8byvr_512.jpg

Left the forum?

Where can I read the rage quit... liberal tears have a healing property.

Leftists constantly pull this dishonest crap.
the link is in my #2 comment

Eat a dick, grandma.

You're 71? Well, look at the bright side. You don't have to worry for too much longer...

Screenshot_2020-07-06 life expectancy women united states - Google Search.jpg

Eat a dick, grandma.

You're 71? Well, look at the bright side. You don't have to worry for too much longer...

View attachment 360141
I just wonder how the old bitch escaped natural selection for 71 years. Safety standards were not what they are now. She should have been found dead under the kitchen sick with a gut full of chemicals 69 years ago.

Fuck you, breathe deep those Wuhan fever germs witch and get about dying for us..... :puke3:

Forum List

Back