Big protests in Arizona

Harry, that's a fed issue, not the states. That's why it will be come inactive by the end of the week.

ame®icano;2243611 said:
how do you know? did someone checked their papers?

$poland-krakow-checkpoint-t13138.jpg

The law specifically says that people can't be stopped simply to check their status.

If that was the case, why would immigrants need to have their papers on them at all times to produce on demand?

In order to enforce the law, you must be able to identify who's breaking the law. Feds were not doing it. Someone has.

Since AZ has no jurisdiction to do it under federal laws, they exercised their right to set up a state law and do what feds are not doing under federal law.

Ame®icano;2243646 said:
The law specifically says that people can't be stopped simply to check their status.

If that was the case, why would immigrants need to have their papers on them at all times to produce on demand?

In order to enforce the law, you must be able to identify who's breaking the law. Feds were not doing it. Someone has.

Since AZ has no jurisdiction to do it under federal laws, they exercised their right to set up a state law and do what feds are not doing under federal law.

Americano is known to use faulty logic often and awfully.

Extend his logic: Individual A commits what Americano considers to be an intentional murder of one of Americano's friends, and said accused murderer is found innocent. Thus, Americano, knowing the accused is guilty, executes him.

You cannot assume the duties of the state. Arizona cannot illegally take upon itself the duties of the federal government. Thus a federal court will slap this down before the end of the week.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;2243646 said:

Americano is known to use faulty logic often and awfully.

Extend his logic: Individual A commits what American considers to be an intentional murder of one of Americano's friends, and said accused murderer is found innocent. Thus, Americano, knowing the accused is guilty, executes him.

You cannot assume the duties of the state. Arizona cannot illegally take upon itself the duties of the federal government. Thus a federal court will slap this down before the end of the week.

JakeStarkey is known for saying stupid things.

Based on your logic, somehow you seem to be connecting illegal immigrants with the rights of US citizens. Tell me, what is about the word illegal that you don't get?

Your example would be OK if reassemble anything I am talking about.

Based on your logic, illegal immigrant can, let's say kill one of my friends, and since immigration is under federal jurisdiction, local or state LE can't touch him...

What are you, 12?

Ame®icano;2243818 said:

Based on your logic, illegal immigrant can, let's say kill one of my friends, and since immigration is under federal jurisdiction, local or state LE can't touch him...

What are you, 12?

He doesn't understand the principle of States Rights.

You can add to laws....as much as you see fit....but you can't take away.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;2243818 said:

What are you, 12?

Americano is have trouble to remember to post the relevant comments, so I will help him out: "Americano is known to use faulty logic often and awfully.

Extend his logic: Individual A commits what American considers to be an intentional murder of one of Americano's friends, and said accused murderer is found innocent. Thus, Americano, knowing the accused is guilty, executes him.

You cannot assume the duties of the state. Arizona cannot illegally take upon itself the duties of the federal government. Thus a federal court will slap this down before the end of the week
."

Murder is a crime that falls under state legal codes. Control of illegals does not, rather under federal law. This is what I mean about your logic: it sux.

Harry, that's a fed issue, not the states. That's why it will be come inactive by the end of the week.

Same as the health care bill I suppose

Apples and oranges, herring and smelt, goats and sheep . . . you get it, whistle.

The health care bill, just like Medicaid and Medicadre and Social Security, are all legal under the Constitution. Just as immigration policy and control is federal, not state, business.

A federal court will place the AZ law under injuction by the end of the coming week.

I saw them. the kids are pissed. I can wait to see a republican try to say the hispanics like republicans. I cant wait until 2012.

Here is a hint righty's. You will not win an election with one demographic.....white males. You will lose again, probably just as bad as the last time.

White males make up about 33% of the voting public, down almost 50% from 1950. That is what the reactionary white males are unhappy about ~ they can no longer dictate elections.

I saw them. the kids are pissed. I can wait to see a republican try to say the hispanics like republicans. I cant wait until 2012.

Here is a hint righty's. You will not win an election with one demographic.....white males. You will lose again, probably just as bad as the last time.

White males make up about 33% of the voting public, down almost 50% from 1950. That is what the reactionary white males are unhappy about ~ they can no longer dictate elections.

you are such a hack

you are such a hack

Yeah, I know that facts and the logical interp from them are difficult things for you to emotionally accept.

Forum List

Back