Big problems with post office here

Harry undoubted has experience and knows whereof he speaks as it relates to Non Covid times. That does not pertain to the here and now and your past experiences do not overtake my present ones.
You are not Harry but the rest of you can stop with your blame Trump crutch. Many here have testified to the unprecedented poor quality of mail delivery over last 2+ months,

Just got a Christmas card postmarked 12/22.
Shopping center mailbox full and over flowing
Our home delivery does not occur 1-2 days per week
Now I’m hearing that peoples credit scores are being effected because its taking 2-3+ weeks for their bills to be received by the creditors. That’s Big Liability looming for PO
I received my 3rd notice of my payment not being received in last 2 months. Historically it takes 5-10 years for me to get 3 late notices
One of my annuities mailed 1/7 has not arrived.
And of course their excuse is all Covid all the time

How’s mail service going for you?
You can thank Trump for that. He tried to hijack the PO to stop mail in ballots and screwed it up big time.
the PMG is picked by the board of governors who are appointed by the president and their terms vary......there are supposed to be 9 of them,currently there are 6 of them.....so biden will be able to pick 3 more...and they have to be approved by congress.....
Now I’m hearing that peoples credit scores are being effected because its taking 2-3+ weeks for their bills to be received by the creditors. That’s Big Liability looming for PO
I received my 3rd notice of my payment not being received in last 2 months. Historically it takes 5-10 years for me to get 3 late notices

The tRumpling postmaster general cut hours, pick-ups and deliveries, along with staff and equipment. This is another tRump debacle.
the President doesnt pick the PMG the board of governors does that....every PMG in the 33 years i worked there tried to do the same shit.....the first thing they all tried was to cut OT,that never worked well.....during the late bush early obama time they hadnt hired hardly any one for 10 years outside of temporary people who work 3 months and then are gone..... they were always moving sorting machines around and were removing collection boxes for various reasons mostly for very little use or vandalism.....this postal shit was blown way out of proportion by trump and the unions,and the democrats didnt help much.....
This one came with heavy political pressure from the right. High powered republican donor whonis supremely unqualified form the position.

Harry undoubted has experience and knows whereof he speaks as it relates to Non Covid times. That does not pertain to the here and now and your past experiences do not overtake my present ones.
You are not Harry but the rest of you can stop with your blame Trump crutch. Many here have testified to the unprecedented poor quality of mail delivery over last 2+ months,
i still talk to a bunch of people who are still working in the here and now...outside of the virus not much has changed with the way they operate....

You can thank Trump for that. He tried to hijack the PO to stop mail in ballots and screwed it up big time.
the PMG is picked by the board of governors who are appointed by the president and their terms vary......there are supposed to be 9 of them,currently there are 6 of them.....so biden will be able to pick 3 more...and they have to be approved by congress.....

The tRumpling postmaster general cut hours, pick-ups and deliveries, along with staff and equipment. This is another tRump debacle.
the President doesnt pick the PMG the board of governors does that....every PMG in the 33 years i worked there tried to do the same shit.....the first thing they all tried was to cut OT,that never worked well.....during the late bush early obama time they hadnt hired hardly any one for 10 years outside of temporary people who work 3 months and then are gone..... they were always moving sorting machines around and were removing collection boxes for various reasons mostly for very little use or vandalism.....this postal shit was blown way out of proportion by trump and the unions,and the democrats didnt help much.....
This one came with heavy political pressure from the right. High powered republican donor whonis supremely unqualified form the position.
they have had more than one PMG in my time who were not qualified for the job......not many last more than a few years....the district managers are the ones who seem to actually run the place.....many PMG's dont have any knowledge of how the mail flows through the system....this new guy is just another one,he wont be there much longer....

they have had more than one PMG in my time who were not qualified for the job......not many last more than a few years....the district managers are the ones who seem to actually run the place.....many PMG's dont have any knowledge of how the mail flows through the system....this new guy is just another one,he wont be there much longer....
I don't understand this need to avoid calling this political appointee what he is and acknowledging why he's done what he did.

I don't understand this need to avoid calling this political appointee what he is and acknowledging why he's done what he did.
because what he did aint no different than what the PMG's before him were doing......cutting OT was already being done by the woman PMG who he replaced.....every PMG is connected to whoever was President at the time they got the appointment....the PO could have handled the ballots just fine,the problem was with the voting lists and how accurate they were....trump did a horrible job explaining his concerns about it.....and the Democrats did a pathetic job countering him....

So no mail yesterday and won’t get it if get it until about 7 tonight and came at 5 on Saturday. So, Friday was last day any banking or bill pay could be done and Wednesday will be first time can do banking since. 5 days. Meanwhile got another late notice on a payment I mailed 1/2. Post Office is negatively effecting people’s credit scores in their derelictions .
Also, those of you who don’t do any banking because you don’t earn any monies can remain silent . Adult bill paying and income receiving folks please chime in with your experiences.

So no mail yesterday and won’t get it if get it until about 7 tonight and came at 5 on Saturday. So, Friday was last day any banking or bill pay could be done and Wednesday will be first time can do banking since. 5 days. Meanwhile got another late notice on a payment I mailed 1/2. Post Office is negatively effecting people’s credit scores in their derelictions .
Also, those of you who don’t do any banking because you don’t earn any monies can remain silent . Adult bill paying and income receiving folks please chime in with your experiences.
have you called and bitched about this?....

because what he did aint no different than what the PMG's before him were doing......cutting OT was already being done by the woman PMG who he replaced.....every PMG is connected to whoever was President at the time they got the appointment....the PO could have handled the ballots just fine,the problem was with the voting lists and how accurate they were....trump did a horrible job explaining his concerns about it.....and the Democrats did a pathetic job countering him....
And yet with the previous holder of the office mail wasn't running a month late. Explain that.

And yet with the previous holder of the office mail wasn't running a month late. Explain that.
how do you know?.....i delivered stuff to people that they claimed was late quite often....there were letters that people never got.....i delivered parcels that they had been waiting for, for weeks....you dont know about that because the PO wasnt in the news like they are now.....because trump made them center of attention people were all talking about postal fuck ups,things you would never have heard of before ......all the mail dumping that you heard about....that shit has been going on ever since i had been there,but because it had to do with this election mail, now it was in the national news instead of just the local if that.....the great majority of the dumping was done by new people who could not deliver the mail in the time allotted so they dumped it....they figured who is going to know?...a regular would know it can be traced back to you real easy.....its pretty different when you are on the outside looking in....and when i used to talk to the UPS and Fed-X drivers on my route.....they had many of the same delivery problems.....

Forum List

Back