big MIKE : I KNEW HIM....THIS IS WHAT HE WAS (ST LOUIS)

.....i alwaz kep my distanse from him as he was a real player..
....he would snatch a chain right off a guy or chicks nexk and just keeeps on walkn
......he didnt do a damn thing to try to get a job
.....i aint no grammer student and its taken me 30 minutes to type this

You can't make this shit up....Wait a minute, I guess you can
You could I suppose. I also realize that no one who knew Michael Brown would openly acknowledge anything negative about him. Reticence is a life and death proposition here. From what little we know of Mike Mike, it is hard to believe that nobody has anything negative to say.

Why hasn't someone done just as the piece suggests, interviewed some classmates or teachers?

I know the answer. They would probably not want to tell the truth and be subjected to the wrath of the community.

There's such a division now, there's no way anyone black is going to say anything other than how much of an angel he was.

It would be great if a network would allow people to be interviewed on a shadow screen to prevent them from being identified and have them tell the truth.

I am thinking the poster at Craigslist did not realize that he could be tracked. Some people are just too dumb. He may have had just a tiny bit of honesty in him that he wanted the truth to come out, thinking he was in the clear.
I also know from my high school years that some teachers will pass a kid just to get rid of them. Hell, give them a "D"
Regardless I emailed the poster, we will see if he replies.
I also submitted the post to LE, let them figure it out.
Some people want to slam the site Craigslist but it is quite the social media site where a lot of LOCALS went to vent after the shooting. The site exploded with posts. Comment sections of news articles released will also reveal some good intel with luck.

I am thinking the poster at Craigslist did not realize that he could be tracked. Some people are just too dumb. He may have had just a tiny bit of honesty in him that he wanted the truth to come out, thinking he was in the clear.
I also know from my high school years that some teachers will pass a kid just to get rid of them. Hell, give them a "D"

"LE" already knows I'd guess...You don't think you're the only one in america that saw that.

it is NEVER wise to invite LE scrutiny of yourself....and that's the FIRST thing they'll do...NOTHING good can come of it....

Not even a passable imitation:

"...he didnt do a damn thing to try to get a job...."

" ....aint no grammer student and its taken me 30 minutes to type this"

..."nexk..."

"do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"

Neck would be "nek" by the way.

"LE" already knows I'd guess...You don't think you're the only one in america that saw that.

it is NEVER wise to invite LE scrutiny of yourself....and that's the FIRST thing they'll do...NOTHING good can come of it....

"You guess"...that would be like 100 people saying they saw the shooting happen but as long as dufus tells his story they wont say anything.
Sorry but disagree with that.
Not a whole lot of people spend their time on the site I found the post. Most of them sound like real low lifes. Most are local and I doubt anyone would have given a shit to report it. But hey, what does it hurt.
I've been "scrutinized" before and am doing fine :wink:

"You guess"...that would be like 100 people saying they saw the shooting happen but as long as dufus tells his story they wont say anything.
Not a whole lot of people spend their time on the site I found the post. Most of them sound like real low lifes. Most are local and I doubt anyone would have given a shit to report it. But hey, what does it hurt.

Oh..ok..well thanks for correcting me. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Not correcting...just disagreed.

If you only knew...

Oh no...am I correcting :biggrin:

If you only knew...

Do you know you have the same name and avatar as another poster?

The guy was a pos........the cop should get a cigar for marksmanship in the field. One less savage to be terrorizing the community. More people are happy he got capped as compared as if he didn't.:2up:

Most people have moved on from this story........they know what happened there. A thug got shot up by a cop because they wuz a thug. The activists and media will keep this story alive but at this point, nobody cares.

If you only knew...

Left the 'a' out of mustang....how about pass judgement on neither Brown, nor the officer?

Those who credible & actually knew him:

Michael Brown called 8216 little kid in big body 8217 New Pittsburgh Courier

A fan of computer games, Lil Wayne, Drake, the movie, “Grown Ups 2″ and the TV show “Family Guy.” A kid who was good at fixing things. A struggling student who buckled down to finish his courses, don his green graduation gown with red sash and cross the stage in August to pick up his diploma.

“My fondest memory of Mike is seeing a big kid coming in with a smile on his face, his headphones on and a big can of iced tea … and say, ‘Hey, Coach K, What’s going on? …. What do you need me to do this morning?'” recalls Charlie Kennedy, a Normandy High School health and physical education teacher. He says Brown was the kind of kid who’d hold court with “four or five kids around him, cutting up and having a good time.”

The officer is said to be kind, genourous to a fault.....and devestated..........there are events wherein no one person is wrong...yet something horrible happens.....

The only thing dumber than the racist who tried to pass this crap letter off on Craigslist is the dumb racist who started a thread on it
While I do agree the letter appears to be a fabrication I can't help wondering just how accurate a reflection of Michael Brown's character it might be .

What we saw in the video of Brown's actions in the store is something any reasonably civilized parent would be ashamed of and would offer some apology for. Yet we've heard nothing from Brown's parents, and from the entire community, but reverential praise and the kind of remorse typically reserved for the loss of heroes.

Michael Brown was an uncivilized, bullying punk. And there is no way that can be a mistaken impression.

If you only knew...

Ha! No...I did not know that. What are the chances. They too have a black horse? How funny

If you only knew...

Left the 'a' out of mustang....how about pass judgement on neither Brown, nor the officer?

Good idea, although, at times, difficult to do when one just gets fed up.

Forum List

Back