big MIKE : I KNEW HIM....THIS IS WHAT HE WAS (ST LOUIS)

I don't know if any of this is true, but I do know the video of Brown robbing the store doesn't lie.
In that video Brown's actions inside the store describe someone with an entitled mentality. He simply took what he wanted, he was in no hurry, and he dared anyone to stop him.
His actions were from someone used to using his size to bully people around him.

I'd like to see one video of a white guy strong arming a store clerk like that. Just kidding..I know there aren't any.

Isn't "diversity" and "multiculturalism" great?

.....i alwaz kep my distanse from him as he was a real player..

When will those negroes learn to write?

I don't know if any of this is true, but I do know the video of Brown robbing the store doesn't lie.
In that video Brown's actions inside the store describe someone with an entitled mentality. He simply took what he wanted, he was in no hurry, and he dared anyone to stop him.
His actions were from someone used to using his size to bully people around him.

I'd like to see one video of a white guy strong arming a store clerk like that. Just kidding..I know there aren't any.

Because white people don't commit crimes...only black people do..........

When will the educational system put more importance on journal writing? ALL students need to learn the skills of writing. It's not a racial thing.

Stop with the nonsense.

Strawman. I didn't say that.
Show me the video of a white person strong arming a clerk? Should be easy.

When will the educational system put more importance on journal writing? ALL students need to learn the skills of writing. It's not a racial thing.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

You can make students write , edit and rewrite if it is in the curriculum., So, yes you can lead a horse to water and make him drink!

The only thing dumber than the racist who tried to pass this crap letter off on Craigslist is the dumb racist who started a thread on it

The only thing dumber than the racist who tried to pass this crap letter off on Craigslist is the dumb racist who started a thread on it

Pretty good..you managed to say "racist" twice in 1 sentence...but since that word is essentially meaningless due to overuse, you'll need to say it at least 4 or 5 times in every post if you want to be effective. .

You can make students write , edit and rewrite if it is in the curriculum., So, yes you can lead a horse to water and make him drink!

Maybe...
Assuming they stay in school. Good luck with THAT.

Strawman. I didn't say that.
Show me the video of a white person strong arming a clerk? Should be easy.
I do not have access to police footage. Nor is there any police dept around here purposely showing such footage to put a WHITE person to bad light after shooting him. Hmmmm...gotta wonder why.

Pretty good..you managed to say "racist" twice in 1 sentence...but since that word is essentially meaningless due to overuse, you'll need to say it at least 4 or 5 times in every post if you want to be effective. .

Racist isn't overused when it is so obviously exhibited

Why don't you make some "Race Card" claims now?

This is what we know for sure - within 15 Michael Brown:
1.) - Stole Cigars
2.) - Assaulted Store Clerk
3.) - Intimidated Store Clerk
4.) - Obstructed Traffic & Justice
5.) - Assaulted Police
6.) - Resisted Arrest
7.) - Attempted Theft of Police Gun
8.) - Attempted to Escape

Prior to this 15 minutes we know for sure Michael Brown:
1.) - Product of a Broken Home
2.) - Product of a Disastrous School of Criminal Thugs
3.) - Flashed Gang Signs
4.) - Was only an adult for 4 months so all his previous juvenile crimes are sealed.
5.) - He was of prime criminal age.

c-g14-eng.gif

Last edited:

Maybe...
Assuming they stay in school. Good luck with THAT.

I believe students will stay in school if they are passed only when the have mastered the material of that grade and never find themselves in a grade when they are not prepared for the material to be presented. Giving kids a fair chance of success.

Why hasn't someone done just as the piece suggests, interviewed some classmates or teachers?

I know the answer. They would probably not want to tell the truth and be subjected to the wrath of the community.

There's such a division now, there's no way anyone black is going to say anything other than how much of an angel he was.

This is what we know for sure - within 15 Michael Brown:
1.) - Stole Cigars
2.) - Assaulted Store Clerk
3.) - Intimidated Store Clerk
4.) - Obstructed Traffic & Justice
5.) - Resisted Arrest
6.) - Assaulted Police
7.) - Attempted Theft of Police Gun
8.) - Attempted to Escape
9.) - Product of a Broken Home
10.) - Product of a Disastrous School of Criminal Thugs

In a court of law, only 1, 2 and 3 are applicable as of now.

Forum List

Back