Big Al is ready to spill the beans on "the Don"

He seems perfectly sane to me

Leech is too dumb to know I was setting him up.

During the Mueller coup, the DOI and Gestapo would arrest family members of their victims and put them in prison. Take children and grandchildren, all to coerce the victims to either "confess" to trumped up charges or to offer perjured testimony to support their efforts in the coup.

The most egregious was when Weissman, who was actually running the coup, since mobbed up Mueller was in stage 4 dementia by that point (which is why the Nazis selected him to be the face of the coup) had the Gestapo arrest General Flynn's SON and remove his children (grandchildren for the Gen.) making credible threats that if Flynn didn't "confess" to their bogus charges, they would lock his son up indefinitely and put his grandchildren in the foster system.

That's the way democrats work. They destroy lives.

Torquemada would literally have his men rape wives and daughters. At the moment the democrats just steal children and put them in the system and jail family members.

But I wouldn't put it past the Department of Injustice thugs to start literally raping wives and daughters to break their victims.

Leech is too dumb to know I was setting him up.

During the Mueller coup, the DOI and Gestapo would arrest family members of their victims and put them in prison. Take children and grandchildren, all to coerce the victims to either "confess" to trumped up charges or to offer perjured testimony to support their efforts in the coup.

The most egregious was when Weissman, who was actually running the coup, since mobbed up Mueller was in stage 4 dementia by that point (which is why the Nazis selected him to be the face of the coup) had the Gestapo arrest General Flynn's SON and remove his children (grandchildren for the Gen.) making credible threats that if Flynn didn't "confess" to their bogus charges, they would lock his son up indefinitely and put his grandchildren in the foster system.

That's the way democrats work. They destroy lives.

Torquemada would literally have his men rape wives and daughters. At the moment the democrats just steal children and put them in the system and jail family members.

But I wouldn't put it past the Department of Injustice thugs to start literally raping wives and daughters to break their victims.
Total bullshit

That this lunatic (who actually IS a neonazi) seems sane to Bripat denigrates both of them

Sign the fake confession
What fake confession? He did exactly what he admitted to doing (twice). Then, as was his habit, Trump pardoned another convicted criminal that was part of his inner circle.

Trump saying he was "strongly considering" the pardon being tantamount to witness tampering.

I have a Need for honesty. Let us know when that applies to you

How do you know it's "honest" when you are speaking for others because you need their support and don't bother letting them say they support you, you just say it yourself? Sounds like something a dishonest person would say, and everyone knows you're a dishonest person. Since you're stupid, the last sentence was a joke ...

Forum List

Back