I admit, I don't get it.

As I often say in this forum, the Real Question in American politics today is whether Leftists are evil or just stupid.

Do they not see that Trump (and everyone associated with him) is being persecuted for meaningless bullshit, while Biden led a crime family, peddling influence to our adversaries for many millions of dollars?

Trump "lied" about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while Biden lies about inviting millions of wretched bastards into our midst, with the expectation that one day they will all be voting Democrats?

Stupid or evil? There are no other possibilities.
And so it goes with conspiracy theorists...
Any actual evidence proving them wrong is ignored, discarded, false.
And to cover up the find another theory also lacking any evidence to deflect from their ignorance.

It is an entirely predictable psychosis.

And it adds yet another layer of criminality to those closely associated with Don. He's a credibly accused criminal, who has criminal lawyers, criminal employees, criminal members of his admin, criminal friends, and is the POT's nominee for prez. I don't get it.
It can be frustrating. It doesn't help that they're generally so poor at articulating original thoughts and reasoning.

I understand it more now than before, but the personal & emotional tie they have to him is just inexplicable. My theory is that the voices they have chosen to trust have whipped them into such a paranoid frenzy over the years and decades that SOMEONE was bound to be the recipient of this madness, and he was just the first one shameless and needy enough to fully take advantage of it.

Last edited:
Former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg is expected to plead guilty to perjury charges on Monday, related to the testimony he gave in the New York civil fraud trial of Donald Trump and his company, NBC News reports.

Weisselberg arrived at the Manhattan District Attorney’s office before 7 a.m. ET and was expected to enter his guilty plea some time on Monday morning, NBC reported, citing three sources familiar with the matter.

An attorney for Weisselberg and a spokesperson for the DA’s office did not immediately reply to CNBC’s request for comment.

Ex-Trump Org finance chief Allen Weisselberg to plead guilty to perjury

This isn't going to be helpful with Don's appeal. And it adds yet another layer of criminality to those closely associated with Don. He's a credibly accused criminal, who has criminal lawyers, criminal employees, criminal members of his admin, criminal friends, and is the POT's nominee for prez. I don't get it.
I suspect that Trump will be mortified over this development. Imagine employing a crook for so many years. He will be worried that this might affect his election chances.

its-a-cult-suzanne.gif

There's nothing more to get.

It's you two,

Former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg is expected to plead guilty to perjury charges on Monday, related to the testimony he gave in the New York civil fraud trial of Donald Trump and his company, NBC News reports.

Weisselberg arrived at the Manhattan District Attorney’s office before 7 a.m. ET and was expected to enter his guilty plea some time on Monday morning, NBC reported, citing three sources familiar with the matter.

An attorney for Weisselberg and a spokesperson for the DA’s office did not immediately reply to CNBC’s request for comment.

This isn't going to be helpful with Don's appeal. And it adds yet another layer of criminality to those closely associated with Don. He's a credibly accused criminal, who has criminal lawyers, criminal employees, criminal members of his admin, criminal friends, and is the POT's nominee for prez. I don't get it.

Without a doubt, you are the most mentally unstable person in the group.
Also, completely partisan to the point that there is no believability with you.

Of course you don't get the fact that everything you said is abuse of power by the left to get Trump on trumped up charges.

Sure! I'm certain Trump was treated just as Nalvany was treated!

You're an idiot!

Last week they arrested two Journalists for the crime of presenting journalism that was not approved by the Democrat Media Cult and the Democrat DOJ.

/----/ Oh you got him this time #7,983

As I often say in this forum, the Real Question in American politics today is whether Leftists are evil or just stupid.

Do they not see that Trump (and everyone associated with him) is being persecuted for meaningless bullshit, while Biden led a crime family, peddling influence to our adversaries for many millions of dollars?

Trump "lied" about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while Biden lies about inviting millions of wretched bastards into our midst, with the expectation that one day they will all be voting Democrats?

Stupid or evil? There are no other possibilities.
both .

Well, here we are already. Super Tuesday. Only yesterday the Supremes unanimously decided that only Congress can eliminate Trump from Colorado's ballot (or some such nonsense). No word on whether there was or was not an "insurrection" mind you. I don't get it.

Well, here we are already. Super Tuesday. Only yesterday the Supremes unanimously decided that only Congress can eliminate Trump from Colorado's ballot (or some such nonsense). No word on whether there was or was not an "insurrection" mind you. I don't get it.

They didn't need to address that.
They like to be as narrow as possible.

they addressed that in the hearing. They asked whether Trump or anyone had been charged with insurrection. the response, NOPE. So, why did they need to address it exactly?

New York is a democrat cesspool

Many associates of trump know they dont stand a chance of winning their case agsinst the banana republic there so they plea bargain

It’s the insanity of the Trump Cult – there’s no other rational explanation; much of the country having gone mad the consequence of willful ignorance, dishonesty, stupidity, and the right’s relentless campaign of disinformation and lies.
why did the demofk judges go along? you need to reconcile that first.

Forum List

Back