Biden's Summit Gets Only 200 YouTube Views.....People Aren't Buying It Sleepy Joe

I don't know. I suspect people are glad he's in there, trust him to do the right thing a majority of the time, and have no need to follow him like he's some kind of deity.
???

I don't think that line of thinking was attributed to any other president during talks like this. Why this one?
I think that's the way most Americans think about Presidents, the last four years notwithstanding.
In your words deities get views. This one doesn't. Those others did. I don't think pretending he is like the last four is going to help anything. He's not.

The question is WHY?

I don't know. I suspect people are glad he's in there, trust him to do the right thing a majority of the time, and have no need to follow him like he's some kind of deity.
???

I don't think that line of thinking was attributed to any other president during talks like this. Why this one?
I think that's the way most Americans think about Presidents, the last four years notwithstanding.
In your words deities get views. This one doesn't. Those others did. I don't think pretending he is like the last four is going to help anything. He's not.

The question is WHY?
Couldn't tell you.

Biden himself calls climate "the existential crisis of our time."

1619286158604.png

This is so laughable!

LINK

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Latest US CO2 Fantasy

Guest Post by Willis Eschenbach

April 21, 2021

EXCERPT:

I see that Joe Biden is about to propose a new CO2 goal. This goal would be to get down to half of the 2005 CO2 emissions by 2030. So I thought I’d see what that would entail.

In 2005, the US emitted almost exactly 6,000 megatonnes (MT, a million metric tonnes) of CO2. Unlike in most countries, US CO2 emissions have been dropping since 2005, and we’re currently at about 4,900 MT per year. To meet the fantasy goal, we’d need to reduce our CO2 emissions by 1,900 MT of CO2 per year. (Note that this doesn’t mean reduce them by 1,900 MT every year. We need to reduce them by a total of 1900 MT/year.)

Now, the amount of CO2 emitted per petawatt hour (PWh, or 10^15 watthours) of US fossil energy consumption has been dropping slowly since about 2009. Currently, we emit about 213 MT of CO2 per PWh of fossil fuel used for energy. The average over the next nine years, if the trend continues, will be about 208 MT of CO2 per PWh.

This means we need to replace about 1,900 MT CO2 / 208 MT CO2 per PWh ≈ 9 PWh of fossil energy by 2030.

=======

Hurricane counts down
Fewer major Tornadoes
Current cooling trend ongoing, nearly 6 years long (waiting for the next EL-NINO to change it)
Increasing snow
Decreasing wildfires

What climate crisis?

???

The question is WHY?
Couldn't tell you.
Oh... well.. Ok then... Maybe because nobody wants to hear what he has to say is actually better as a president.

???

The question is WHY?
Couldn't tell you.
Oh... well.. Ok then... Maybe because nobody wants to hear what he has to say is actually better as a president.
A majority of us are pleased and relieved with the election results.

That's what matters to us.

???

The question is WHY?
Couldn't tell you.
A majority of us are pleased and relieved with the election results.

That's what matters to us.
Doesn't matter where diamonds come from either. Just want the diamonds... Never mind how they are mined. What matters... Is that we have them.

Biden says the climate is racist. AOC blames the climate on the border crisis.

The people aren't buying your nonsense Mr Fake President.

April 23, 2021
Joe Biden's climate summit attracts...200 YouTube viewers

By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden's director for intelligence just declared climate to be front and center of American foreign policy.

And with Biden's big climate summit featuring top world leaders as it played live, with all its fancy Zoom graphics and summit pageantry, how many viewers did he draw?

That's some existential crisis of our time that you've got there, Joe, drawing that great big crowd of 200, for an event featuring China's President Xi Jinping, Russia's President Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis, Greta Thunberg, plus the Davos corporate crowd, and assorted union bigs. Whole lot of virtue-signaling there, for that viewership of 200. Sound like anyone's alarmed? A YouTube video on washing machine repair drew 53,000 viewers. A Georgia-based singing peasant group, complete with babushka scarves and a donkey, drew 3 million viewers. And Joe, at least for the time he was speaking? Probably the same 200 who attended his rallies.
7_201_9.gif

Who were the 200 who sat through the YouTube to listen to pathetic Joe? Perhaps bureaucrats who had to watch as part of the job? Or was it the press whose unlucky denizens got stuck covering it?
Nobody's listening, because nobody likes garbage. Even the greenie lefties who love long speeches and droning apparently didn't bother. Polls often show that most people say they get their news and information from social media. Social media here shows the gargantuan "fail."

Gee, that must be some sort of RECORD LOW viewership for a YouTube video much less a presidential summit on climate. Joe the Most Popular President ever is getting even fewer attendees at his summits that he did his campaign rallies!

THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES MORE THAN 10,000 WORDS EVER COULD

Joe Dufus was a fucking embarrassment. Wearing a mask to video conference and talking about being a bus drive.

Nobody is proud to be an American anymore. We are all ashamed.

These stupid Moon Bats were idiots voting for Joe Dufus and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

17 country leaders engaged in this zoom meeting, and ONE of them is wearing a mask (sitting in a room with no one else there) - you guessed it. Assclown Joe Biden.

Oh God, what is going to become of us, after even 1 year of this dude ?

View attachment 483306
I was just going to ask if it was true this retard wore a mask to a zoom meeting. Holy fuck. Guess it’s true.

the reason he was wearing a mask is because he had staffers in the room with him who weren't on camera.

you know there's a reason why there was a rampant Cove in brakes at the White House during Trump's presidency because president retard didn't wear masks in threatened to fire any staffers who did.

Regardless of who is in office I attempt to catch the State of the Union message. Anything else, not likely.

As far as the climate goes, American corporations have been on board since the Obama administration. Notice all the electric cars on the road these days? I see them each time I hit the road, Teslas mostly but I caught my first glimpse of the new Mustang Mach-E this past week.

The coal fired power plant in the video below clearly displays who's administration was ignored:

Biden says the climate is racist. AOC blames the climate on the border crisis.

The people aren't buying your nonsense Mr Fake President.

April 23, 2021
Joe Biden's climate summit attracts...200 YouTube viewers

By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden's director for intelligence just declared climate to be front and center of American foreign policy.

And with Biden's big climate summit featuring top world leaders as it played live, with all its fancy Zoom graphics and summit pageantry, how many viewers did he draw?

That's some existential crisis of our time that you've got there, Joe, drawing that great big crowd of 200, for an event featuring China's President Xi Jinping, Russia's President Vladimir Putin, Pope Francis, Greta Thunberg, plus the Davos corporate crowd, and assorted union bigs. Whole lot of virtue-signaling there, for that viewership of 200. Sound like anyone's alarmed? A YouTube video on washing machine repair drew 53,000 viewers. A Georgia-based singing peasant group, complete with babushka scarves and a donkey, drew 3 million viewers. And Joe, at least for the time he was speaking? Probably the same 200 who attended his rallies.
7_201_9.gif

Who were the 200 who sat through the YouTube to listen to pathetic Joe? Perhaps bureaucrats who had to watch as part of the job? Or was it the press whose unlucky denizens got stuck covering it?
Nobody's listening, because nobody likes garbage. Even the greenie lefties who love long speeches and droning apparently didn't bother. Polls often show that most people say they get their news and information from social media. Social media here shows the gargantuan "fail."

Wow. You think views on youtube have a correlation with credibility. Some kid doing Tic Tok videos has millions of viewers. Is he going to be your next presidential candidate?

He would probably get more votes than illegitimate pedo joe.

In that case, imagine how many more votes he would have than trump.

RESIDENT Biden, the sniffing little girl groper that can't remember where's he's at, what he's doing or what day it is. Ya, he got 80M votes. More than anyone is history... and that's what the corrupt democrat propaganda wing and their demtrash masters expect us to believe... pfft... :auiqs.jpg:

Rubbish. All your propaganda failed in the election and you need to get over it. Trump had his chance and the silent majority kicked him out. He was an incompetent fool.

RESIDENT Biden, the sniffing little girl groper that can't remember where's he's at, what he's doing or what day it is. Ya, he got 80M votes. More than anyone is history... and that's what the corrupt democrat propaganda wing and their demtrash masters expect us to believe... pfft... :auiqs.jpg:
Spoken like a bitter, rejected outsider with an inadequate education. a.k.a The typical Trump supporter.
Was it a steep, slick West Point surplus ramp?

Lay down before you fall down. Then enroll in a Civics 101 course at the nearest community college.
speaking of falling down...has old senile Joe busted his ass again lately

No but Kameltoes is trying to bust her ass.

Vice President Kamala Harris stumbles up the podium before giving her remarks on the Chauvin verdict.

Spoken like a bitter, rejected outsider with an inadequate education. a.k.a The typical Trump supporter.

Lay down before you fall down. Then enroll in a Civics 101 course at the nearest community college.
Oh ye of superior intellect. Why doth thee stoop to 5th grader level attacks? It is so beneath thee......
5th grader posts get 5th grader responses? "Sleepy Joe"? Really?

Nobody expects you to believe it. We know you choose to go with trump's lies, no matter what reality tells us.

Forum List

Back