Biden’s Strategy to Limit Gaffes: Talk Less

Sounds like something Drumpf should take up immediately as much as he fucks up and goes wandering off into space talking about "beautiful tests" and other random shit.

Are people going to wait ten hours to see that. It looks like Biden has ceded the campaign to Trump.

Won't work so hot when he has to debate Trump for a couple hours.
Biden is pretty lame, but at least he can speak in complete sentences lol
Biden is losing his fucking marbles, and everyone can see it.
Lol...The only thing I see is you in panic mode. You see your dear leader going down and you can’t handle it. The only thing clear is Trump’s incompetence , ineptness and corruption. That is clear as day. I see it. A majority of the American people see it. One day, (one can only hope)you many open your mind and see it too.

Lol...The only thing I see is you in panic mode. You see your dear leader going down and you can’t handle it. The only thing clear is Trump’s incompetence , ineptness and corruption. That is clear as day. I see it. A majority of the American people see it. One day, (one can only hope)you many open your mind and see it too.
I'm in no panic...I don't even vote....Standing against cretinous crackpots like you doesn't make me or anyone else a Trumpster by default.

Biden is clearly exhibiting signs of dementia and you don't even give a fuck, because your politics are more important than anything....And someone as closed-minded as you lecturing anyone on having an open mind is laughable.

Not so, Joe could learn the art of mime during the debate with Trump

mime.jpg

Lol oh really and you actually think Trump talks more coherently? My god your cult worship is alarming.
I said nothing about Trump, dipshit.....Shifting the subject to him doesn't make Biden less of a sputtering, senile old coot.

I'm in no panic...I don't even vote....Standing against cretinous crackpots like you doesn't make me or anyone else a Trumpster by default.

Biden is clearly exhibiting signs of dementia and you don't even give a fuck, because your politics are more important than anything....And someone as closed-minded as you lecturing anyone on having an open mind is laughable.
Drumpf has full blown ALS and its pretty obvious.

Forum List

Back