Watching our next president.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Former VP Biden is giving his victory speech. He started off about the coronavirus crisis. He talked as a real president should. I will be sending him money. Our country needs Joe.

I like Joe’s style. Self-assured and calm. Truthful and dignified.

Everything that is missing from that bloviating idiot in the White House now.

Last edited:
Former VP Biden is giving his victory speech. He started off about the coronavirus crisis. He talked as a real president should. I will be sending him money. Our country needs Joe.

Yep, there goes $1.95 you'll never see again.

We NEED a dude running our country who can barely remember his own name and who’s about to die?

Trump could never come close to equal Biden’s eloquence tonight. Of course, Trump can just barely read off his teleprompter.

I like Joe’s style. Self-assured and calm. Truthful and with dignity.

They must have changed his meds, he was almost coherent. As usual it is all about pretty speeches for Liberals. Foggy Joe's obvious corruption as VP is all forgotten because he gave a good speech without spitting out his dentures or forgetting where he was.

Here is where you can watch our next President ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump could never come close to equal Biden’s eloquence tonight. Of course, Trump can just barely read off his teleprompter.
Your standards are very low, he talks like type lol that’s not good

maxresdefault.jpg
Is the moron having a rally tonight with the coronavirus crisis raging?

Like I said watching Biden tonight was like watching a real President.

Last edited:

I like Joe’s style. Self-assured and calm. Truthful and with dignity.

Yeah, he's looking real presidential here.

What an asshole.

Yes, Joe just gave a nice speech. Apparently Sanders won't be giving one.

Yes, Joe just gave a nice speech. Apparently Sanders won't be giving one.
It seems Sanders run has effectively come to an end tonight.

maxresdefault.jpg
Come to Next Rally. I'll Bloviate For You Suckers! You Can Spread Covid19 To All Friends and Aging Relatives!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing"

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing"

"I said, this is the greatest room I've ever seen. I -- I saw more computer boards than, I think, that they make today." DJT

Forum List

Back