Biden's salary

Trump donated his salary while bilking tens of millions of dollars from US taxpayers by constantly golfing at his properties, not to mention the tens of millions the disgraced Trump made off of foreign interests who stayed at his properties in an attempt to curry favor with him. Trump profited from the presidency. Like a good corrupt magician watch what the right hand is doing while ignoring the left hand that is picking your pocket.
Your whataboutism is not successful in obfuscating The Biden crime family shake downs and kickbacks.

Has anyone heard whether or not he'd be donating it back to the people, like Trump did?
Or will he keep it for himself?

I've seen Biden's homes, he doesn't need more money, right lefties?

View attachment 449088
View attachment 449089

Not only will he keep every cent, I'd bet at some point during his "administration", they will raise the presidential salary.

Biden has always been one of the lowest income politicians in DC until after he left the office of Vice President and wrote a book. When Trump gets a lucrative book deal will you excoriate him for that wealth, too?

Biden doesn’t own both the properties pictured in the earlier post - he once owned one of them, but sold it years ago. The other one doesn’t resemble any of his known properties.All of Joe Biden's Homes, In Photos

Trump donated his yearly salary of $400,000 and turned around and charged the American treasury about $150,000,000+ for the exorbitant costs of keeping up with his travel for golfing weekends and his children’s travel and the gouging of the American people in dozens of ways by forcing them to pay into his various properties for secret service lodging, etc. He’s the biggest grifter who ever sat in the WH. He wouldn’t give trash like you the time of day, but he’s your hero. I feel sorry for you people.
LOLOL I love that liberals think everyone is fooled by the "book deals" handed to democrats. I haven't had time to trace the Biden contacts yet but imagine it will be similar to Obama's who received a $60,000,000 book deal in return for the $350,000,000 contract he gave Pearson for Common Core.

Did biden release his tax returns as ALL candidates should be FORCED to via a law? It's time. You want to run we have to see your returns.
Tramp is above all the others, Biden released his taxes.

Yep, and the Chinese forwarded a 1099 to him...dumbass.

If you didn't see tramp's taxes then you don't know anything, I heard they are going to be released.
No Joe Biden didnt get a 1099 from China.

Did biden release his tax returns as ALL candidates should be FORCED to via a law? It's time. You want to run we have to see your returns.

If you didn't see tramp's taxes then you don't know anything, I heard they are going to be released.
We all saw them when the Dims stole them...he paid millions and millions

No one has seen then YET!

No one has seen then YET!
Sure they have you stole and released them remember?

No kidding, whataboutism is back in style?

Has anyone heard whether or not he'd be donating it back to the people, like Trump did?

View attachment 449088
View attachment 449089
Trump doubled the deficit in his first two years, so his piddling contribution of his salary doesn't mean shit.

Trump was paid in golf trips, which far outpaced his salary.

Trump cost taxpayers trillions and trillions of dollars. Just like the Democrat he is.

Of course Biden didn't. They don't provide 1099's when laundering money.

Four years of presidential salary: $1.6 million

Four years of Trump taxpayer funded golf trips: $144 million

Last edited:
Trump doubled the deficit in his first two years
Unfortunate, that. But no one in government gives a shit about the debt. Get in, get your millions, and get out" is the politician's MO here. Rand Paul might be the exception.
, so his piddling contribution of his salary doesn't mean shit.
His "piddling contribution of his salary" means something. Otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. It won't eliminate the deficit, by any means, but it does help to contrast him with Biden, who is keeping his salary.

View attachment 449088
View attachment 449089
Don't make me laugh! Joe Biden has been suckling the public sector teat for the better part of half a decade. You think he's going to give up getting paid? He'll milk this job for every thin dime he can.

View attachment 449088
View attachment 449089

Funny. Adolf Trump stole much more than he ever "donated". Just Trump's golf trips cost much more than President Biden's salary.

View attachment 449088
View attachment 449089

Funny. Adolf Trump stole much more than he ever "donated". Just Trump's golf trips cost much more than President Biden's salary.
Trumps golf trips will be peanuts next to whatever we give to China so they can keep Hunter's under age indiscretions under wraps.

Forum List

Back