Biden's really coming unglued - Rambling incoherently and quoting Stalin

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This angry tirade was today, after meeting with Democrats on the "voting rights" bill...

“I don’t know whether we can get this done...We missed this time and the state legislative bodies continue to change the law, not as to who can vote, but who gets to count the vote, count the vote, count the vote!"

This angry tirade was today, after meeting with Democrats on the "voting rights" bill...

“I don’t know whether we can get this done...We missed this time and the state legislative bodies continue to change the law, not as to who can vote, but who gets to count the vote, count the vote, count the vote!"

In the Twitter (spit) video you posted, he seems to have difficulty walking.

In this video from today, he seems to have difficulty reading a teleprompter again, speaking like his brain is scrambled...

He seems to be deteriorating rapidly while being responsible for so much damage to America. The Dems have no choice but to dump him.

Biden voters, are you starting to realize that we were right when we warned you about him?

No?

Then you're fuckin' idiots.
Biden trump voters, are you starting to realize that we were right when we warned you about him?
He is just a con man, yet you continue to think he is on YOUR side.
He's not. trump is only for trump, "Believe Me". LLLOOOLLLOOLOL

In other news, water is wet and the Sun rises in the east.

Biden trump voters, are you starting to realize that we were right when we warned you about him?
He is just a con man, yet you continue to think he is on YOUR side.
He's not. trump is only for trump, "Believe Me". LLLOOOLLLOOLOL
You are thinking that is Trump on the video clip ranting like Joseph Stalin?

Goodness, there are true believers and there are TRUE BELIEVERS.

Forum List

Back