Biden's Oil and Gas Moratorium Dealt Lethal Blow

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Sometimes I think democrats throw crap on the wall hoping something sticks.

Now drill baby drill. On another note, one billion barrel light crude field discovered in Wyoming. Go get it

Now drill baby drill. On another note, one billion barrel light crude field discovered in Wyoming. Go get it

At current consumption levels, we have enough fossil fuels in our country to keep us going for at least a couple hundred years with cheap energy.
Sacrificing our economy & food production over AGW lies is something only a truly cognitively impaired person would advocate.
It's nice to see the diaper dudes insane desires to chop off our legs get shot down in court

You know beyond that, in The Inflation BS ACT, there are two provisions to open up drilling in the Gulf and Alaska......was an appeasement to Manchin.

At current consumption levels, we have enough fossil fuels in our country to keep us going for at least a couple hundred years with cheap energy.
Sacrificing our economy & food production over AGW lies is something only a truly cognitively impaired person would advocate.
It's nice to see the diaper dudes insane desires to chop off our legs get shot down in court

Totally agree. I just don't understand this insane green shit. What a scam and people are hurting

And the same "green" fraudsters have killed nuclear power beginning 40 years ago and still work against it.

You cannot run a grid on solar and wind. And here they are pushing EVs while attacking AC.

And the same "green" fraudsters have killed nuclear power beginning 40 years ago and still work against it.

You cannot run a grid on solar and wind. And here they are pushing EVs while attacking AC.
Granholm was touting nuke power. The greenies tout it until you go to try and build a power plant, then they tie you up in court for decades.

/----/ Will Banana Republic Joe will take credit for lowering gas prices now this moratorium is lifted?

Forum List

Back