Biden’s new Secretary of Lying fails to explain how raising taxes will lower inflation

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I ask this all the time….NOT ONE OF YOU CULTISTS WILL ANSWER.

I will ask again…

WHO IS “THE RICH” and WHAT IS THEIR ”FAIR SHARE”?

We hear “The rich must pay their fair share” all the time from the cult….YET THEY REFUSE TO DEFINE IT.

Watch this WOMAN dance.

Someone is going to have to change the background and give this woman some instruction on what are 'her colors' in order that she does not disappear into the background. I have to keep refocusing because she melds into that blue...and her dress doesn't help.

Biden doesn't want anyone or anything else but him and his administration to take your money, that includes his inflation.

He needs to take as much money from you as possible before his inflation takes it all....

So the cult knows it is a bullshit saying and its a lie.

Half-of-taxpayers-pay-97-percent-of-federal-income-taxes-progressive-federal-income-tax-data-2021-768x543.png

The top 1% of earners pay 40% of all taxes. The top 50% pays 97.1% of taxes. The bottom 50% of earners pay 2.9% of all taxes.

WHAT SHOULD THESE PERCENTAGES BE?

Should the 1% pay 100% of all taxes?

WHY WONT YOU LEFTIES ANSWER?

The 1% doesn't have all that money but finance the feds....but...... WAIT A MINUTE.>>.....don't defend these rich corporate heads...they are the Woke bunch. They have made billions these past two years while colluding with the democrats and they got to destroy their mom/pop competition. let it eat them up. They've got deals with those in control. They gone be fine...and if they aren't? fine. I don't usually care if someone has made a few million as long as it is legitimate and they aren't domestic enemies. If this destroys the left...and face it..they are clueless right now. Their policies suck, they show their ignorance every day, They're clowns. This could backfire in a good way.

Bless her heart. She is not up for this. Her talent is repeating, going on shows and repeating the Lefts talking points. she is not good at thinking on her feet.

Paski is a special kind of soulless bitch with no conscience. She is a straight up evil person who lied without any hesitation all the time.

The 1% doesn't have all that money but finance the feds....but...... WAIT A MINUTE.>>.....don't defend these rich corporate heads...they are the Woke bunch. They have made billions these past two years while colluding with the democrats and they got to destroy their mom/pop competition. let it eat them up. They've got deals with those in control. They gone be fine...and if they aren't? fine. I don't usually care if someone has made a few million as long as it is legitimate and they aren't domestic enemies. If this destroys the left...and face it..they are clueless right now. Their policies suck, they show their ignorance every day, They're clowns. This could backfire in a good way.
they aren't intelligent to know they got themselves blown up on the internet. too fking stupid. CAn't ever provide an answer. Useless human beings for sure.

I ask this all the time….NOT ONE OF YOU CULTISTS WILL ANSWER.

I will ask again…

WHO IS “THE RICH” and WHAT IS THEIR ”FAIR SHARE”?

We hear “The rich must pay their fair share” all the time from the cult….YET THEY REFUSE TO DEFINE IT.

Watch this WOMAN dance.

she's reading a script, hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Raising corporate taxes to lower deficits would, in theory, help combat inflation. But simply appropriating more spending would not.

Doocey's just doing his job shilling for the right. But the real issue is difference between traditional monetarism and progressive economics.

Traditional monetarism that has been the primary theory in American (and free capital countries) for the past 40-50 years, and even going back to Eisenhower, takes money out of the econ by the fed both taking money from member banks and raising rates. In sum (-: that makes it harder for us working stiffs to buy shit.

Progressives would take money from the economy by simply taxing corporations and "the rich." This would be "fair" (according to them) and not simply as a coincidence redistribute buying power

Higher corporate taxes lead to layoffs and higher prices.

The corporations dont just take the loss….they make up for it by increasing revenue and decreasing costs.

Its a bullshit move.

Raising corporate taxes to lower deficits would, in theory, help combat inflation. But simply appropriating more spending would not.

Doocey's just doing his job shilling for the right. But the real issue is difference between traditional monetarism and progressive economics.

Traditional monetarism that has been the primary theory in American (and free capital countries) for the past 40-50 years, and even going back to Eisenhower, takes money out of the econ by the fed both taking money from member banks and raising rates. In sum (-: that makes it harder for us working stiffs to buy shit.

Progressives would take money from the economy by simply taxing corporations and "the rich." This would be "fair" (according to them) and not simply as a coincidence redistribute buying power
“In theory”…… :auiqs.jpg:

And Doocy just asked her to explain Biden’s tweet. How is that shilling for the right to ask the regime for clarification of what it says?

Forum List

Back