When your Press Secretary has to REALLY earn her salary....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I am not a huge Doocy fan... he is a "gotcha guy" almost as bad as Acosta was with Trump.

In this clip however, he asked a very good question on whether the President has any understanding of an economy... at all.
The new Press Secretary could only resort to word salad and deflecting all over the place, as of course, the administrations TWEET was the complete opposite of the truth.

I am not a huge Doocy fan... he is a "gotcha guy" almost as bad as Acosta was with Trump.

In this clip however, he asked a very good question on whether the President has any understanding of an economy... at all.
The new Press Secretary could only resort to word salad and deflecting all over the place, as of course, the administrations TWEET was the complete opposite of the truth.

she was reading a talking point off a cheat sheet she has.

Funny, for me it seemed like a lack of gasoline caused inflation created on day one when xiden shut down oil production.

As did the holding all ships off shore to stop supply from entering the united states and to punish americans for being people. Then letting in the rest of the world to take over the country through our southern border.

she was reading a talking point off a cheat sheet she has.
.... and apparently a random one.
She even threw in climate change and how much police officers pay in taxes... like... what the holy hell are you talking about?
This was one of the worst answers I have ever seen given by a Press Secretary.

.... and apparently a random one.
She even threw in climate change and how much police officers pay in taxes... like... what the holy hell are you talking about?
This was one of the worst answers I have ever seen given by a Press Secretary.
well it certainly didn't answer the inflation piece at all. Which was the intent of the question. She read off of a tax reform talking point. Not inflation. or why xiden wrote it.

That was my initial response.
It is surreal to sit here and honestly wonder - who is actually running the White House?
Even Biden now with significant cognitive loss would not approve that tweet. No way
Only some soybean liberal arts major would say something that stupid.

The inmates have taken over the asylum and are running it.

Look. On her first day, she bragged that she was the first gay female black immigrant to hold the job. You want competence, too?
I watched a campus reform YouTube with a campus reform rep ask students about diversity and that they all believed diversity should exist, until she asked about diversity with their favorite sports team. Then they wanted the best players. Laughed my ass off.

I watched a campus reform YouTube with a campus reform rep ask students about diversity and that they all believed diversity should exist, until she asked about diversity with their favorite sports team. Then they wanted the best players. Laughed my ass off.
Yeah, typical.

For those who don't have time to watch the video...

Doocy - "so I don't understand how raising taxes on rich people or corporations solves inflation??"

Press Sec - "uh...um...what was that?"

Doocy - "so I don't understand how raising taxes on rich people or corporations solves inflation??"

Press Sec - "oh that... uh...um... well as you know...um... the President wants to raise taxes on rich people and corporations"

Press Sec - "yeah so, like I said climate change"

Press Sec - "it isn't fair Doocy that police officers pay a lot of taxes"

CUT TO COMMERCIAL

Why won't she just admit that Biden never tweets ANYTHING, he can't work a smart phone or computer

Forum List

Back