Biden's New Press Secretary Is Going To Trigger Some People

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
AAKpUg5.img.jpg

Biden Adm Deputy Press Secretary Jean-Pierre

I think Biden is purposely trying to piss people off.

Imagine how they think that people will react to a pretty young black woman...who happens to be openly gay....becoming the new press secretary.
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't even bat an eye. But these aren't normal times. Clearly this move is meant to piss off what the Democrat Party calls racist whites in the GOP. Even noticing the Elephant in the room will get you called a racist.

I'm only mentioning this because I can see it for what it is. Lately we've had a lot of black women in politics out there professing their bigotry towards white people.....so of course....Biden thinks this is the a great time to start shoving them down America's throat.
Yep....I'm convinced that's what he's doing.

The press says this is a historic event. Really? Just like when he put a transsexual in as health secretary. Was the he/she the best he could do? Or was the he/she meant to trigger people?

I know this post will cause a backlash....but frankly I don't give a shit. I can see this for what it is. Just another move designed to pit one side against the other and cause division. We've been seeing what happens to cities and states when you put unqualified people in charge. Just ask Portland, Seattle, Oregon, Washington State, or Chicago. Being openly gay or a member of a particular race....or even having a vagina doesn't make anyone an expert. But to Democrats.....it does....fact it's a matter of pride. Yep....she may suck at her job...but she checked all the right boxes.

th.jpg

Chicago's Gay (D) Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Is this woman really qualified....or are her qualifications just being black, female, and gay? Biden appears to be trying to make history.....but is he really picking the right people to put in his administration? It seems like most of what he does is meant for show....and not meant to be productive. What do you folks think?

Let the claims of racism, sexism, and homophobia begin.

Last edited:
Imagine how they think that people will react to a pretty young black woman...who happens to be openly gay....becoming the new press secretary.
You white wingers are so far down the rabbit hole and are such natural trolls these days, that you can't comprehend anybody being any other way. One thing that is accomplished by such appointees is the normalization of women, minorities, and gay people in important positions and in our life. Meaning, little to no reaction from people. But you can't comprehend such an action and insist it is being done to irritate angry old white men.

Obama is using Joe's presidency to get revenge....The Kenyan is running the show from behind the curtain so he doesn't care what anyone thinks....
I think they needed a black in there that could lie to everyone and then anyone who questions them will be labeled a racist.

I think they needed a black in there that could lie to everyone and then anyone who questions them will be labeled a racist.
That would seem to be more accurate of the party that taps its one black senator to do all of its public, national addresses. Because it is.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You white wingers are so far down the rabbit hole and are such natural trolls these days, that you can't comprehend anybody being any other way. One thing that is accomplished by such appointees is the normalization of women, minorities, and gay people in important positions and in our life. Meaning, little to no reaction from people. But you can't comprehend such an action and insist it is being done to irritate angry old white men.
We know the democrats game, it's all a show

Last edited:

An action done to pander to part of their constituency. You know, the same reason Trump pandered to racists and stupid people. This is democracy in action.

It is a partisan ploy. It is a perpetual opportunity for the Biden Administration to claim that reporters who ask questions are racists. You can anticipate that FOXnews will dispatch a Black reporter to the White House Corps to counteract - possibly hire Candice Owens. No, that would be too obvious.

Last edited:
That would seem to be more accurate of the party that taps its one black senator to do all of its public, national addresses. Because it is.
Someone needs to try and wake you race conscious libs up....

An action done to pander to part of their constituency. You know, the same reason Trump pandered to racists and stupid people. This is democracy in action.

Did Trump hire people to pander or did he sign EOs to pander?
Which is it?

An EO is fairly harmless when it's symbolic.
Who you hire has lasting effects on your administration. Just look at Dr Fauci.

I could care less about her skin color or her sexual orientation. It would be hard to be worse then Jen Psaki at taking questions from the Press Corp. "I'll circle back to that." repeated ad nauseum when it's obvious you either don't know the answer or really don't want to talk about the issue isn't a viable response to probing questions.

Democrats have always used blacks for something
After watching the redhead screw everything up....I'm thinking anyone could be an improvement.....but really. Comeon man. Don't be so friggen obvious, Joe.

Now it will be racist to acknowledge when this one screws up. BTW what happened to the redhead, it was breaking news every time TRUMP switched press secretary.

View attachment 494242
Biden Adm Deputy Press Secretary Jean-Pierre

I think Biden is purposely trying to piss people off.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't even bat an eye. But these aren't normal times. Clearly this move is meant to piss off what the Democrat Party calls racist whites in the GOP. Even noticing the Elephant in the room will get you called a racist.

I'm only mentioning this because I can see it for what it is. Lately we've had a lot of black women in politics out there professing their bigotry towards white people.....so of course....Biden thinks this is the a great time to start shoving them down America's throat.
Yep....I'm convinced that's what he's doing.

The press says this is a historic event. Really? Just like when he put a transsexual in as health secretary. Was the he/she the best he could do? Or was the he/she meant to trigger people?

I know this post will cause a backlash....but frankly I don't give a shit. I can see this for what it is. Just another move designed to pit one side against the other and cause division. We've been seeing what happens to cities and states when you put unqualified people in charge. Just ask Portland, Seattle, Oregon, Washington State, or Chicago. Being openly gay or a member of a particular race....or even having a vagina doesn't make anyone an expert. But to Democrats.....it does....fact it's a matter of pride. Yep....she may suck at her job...but she checked all the right boxes.

View attachment 494250
Chicago's Gay (D) Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Is this woman really qualified....or are her qualifications just being black, female, and gay? Biden appears to be trying to make history.....but is he really picking the right people to put in his administration? It seems like most of what he does is meant for show....and not meant to be productive. What do you folks think?

Let the claims of racism, sexism, and homophobia begin.
pedo joe should appoint real americans to his team to carry out the will of the real winners of this "election". if he does not, he will trigger real americans into violence, bigotry, and hatred. and only he and antifa and some negroes will be to blame, as always. BURP

It is a perpetual opportunity for the Biden Administration to claim that reporters who ask questions are racist.
This is white winger fantasy. Always the victim, even of stuff that hasn't happened yet. Sure, the Biden administration is catering to the racists that will never vote for them and whose votes they don't need anyway. Sure.

Forum List

Back