Biden's New Press Secretary Is Going To Trigger Some People

I have been waiting for the current administration to declare the White House to be a symbol of racism and to then paint it black with rainbow highlights.

Imagine how they think that people will react to a pretty young black woman...who happens to be openly gay....becoming the new press secretary.
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't even bat an eye

Evidently, not

Democrats have always used blacks for something
After watching the redhead screw everything up....I'm thinking anyone could be an improvement.....but really. Comeon man. Don't be so friggen obvious, Joe.

Now it will be racist to acknowledge when this one screws up. BTW what happened to the redhead, it was breaking news every time TRUMP switched press secretary.
They announced that she was leaving a couple weeks ago.
The media didn't assume that she was screwing up or that Biden hires lousy people....or that she was tired of working for such a PR*CK...like they did with Trump.

After watching the redhead screw everything up....I'm thinking anyone could be an improvement.....but really. Comeon man. Don't be so friggen obvious, Joe.

Now it will be racist to acknowledge when this one screws up. BTW what happened to the redhead, it was breaking news every time TRUMP switched press secretary.
The media didn't assume that she was screwing up or that Biden hires lousy people....or that she was tired of working for such a PR*CK...like they did with Trump.
Jen was becoming a bit of a punch line, Muddy! Hard to be Press Secretary when people make fun of you.

Jen Psaki is staying for at least a year
They have not named a replacement

Jen was becoming a bit of a punch line, Muddy! Hard to be Press Secretary when people make fun of you.
If she is pissing off the RW media, she is doing her job

View attachment 494242
Biden Adm Deputy Press Secretary Jean-Pierre

I think Biden is purposely trying to piss people off.

Imagine how they think that people will react to a pretty young black woman...who happens to be openly gay....becoming the new press secretary.
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't even bat an eye. But these aren't normal times. Clearly this move is meant to piss off what the Democrat Party calls racist whites in the GOP. Even noticing the Elephant in the room will get you called a racist.

I'm only mentioning this because I can see it for what it is. Lately we've had a lot of black women in politics out there professing their bigotry towards white people.....so of course....Biden thinks this is the a great time to start shoving them down America's throat.
Yep....I'm convinced that's what he's doing.

The press says this is a historic event. Really? Just like when he put a transsexual in as health secretary. Was the he/she the best he could do? Or was the he/she meant to trigger people?

I know this post will cause a backlash....but frankly I don't give a shit. I can see this for what it is. Just another move designed to pit one side against the other and cause division. We've been seeing what happens to cities and states when you put unqualified people in charge. Just ask Portland, Seattle, Oregon, Washington State, or Chicago. Being openly gay or a member of a particular race....or even having a vagina doesn't make anyone an expert. But to Democrats.....it does....fact it's a matter of pride. Yep....she may suck at her job...but she checked all the right boxes.

View attachment 494250
Chicago's Gay (D) Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Is this woman really qualified....or are her qualifications just being black, female, and gay? Biden appears to be trying to make history.....but is he really picking the right people to put in his administration? It seems like most of what he does is meant for show....and not meant to be productive. What do you folks think?

Let the claims of racism, sexism, and homophobia begin.
OH NOES!!!!!

So they hire someone who they can use as a way to accuse critics of racism.

Excellent.

I really dig this unidy.

View attachment 494242

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't even bat an eye. But these aren't normal times. Clearly this move is meant to piss off what the Democrat Party calls racist whites in the GOP. Even noticing the Elephant in the room will get you called a racist.

I'm only mentioning this because I can see it for what it is. Lately we've had a lot of black women in politics out there professing their bigotry towards white people.....so of course....Biden thinks this is the a great time to start shoving them down America's throat.

The press says this is a historic event. Really? Just like when he put a transsexual in as health secretary. Was the he/she the best he could do? Or was the he/she meant to trigger people?

I know this post will cause a backlash....but frankly I don't give a shit. I can see this for what it is. Just another move designed to pit one side against the other and cause division. We've been seeing what happens to cities and states when you put unqualified people in charge. Just ask Portland, Seattle, Oregon, Washington State, or Chicago. Being openly gay or a member of a particular race....or even having a vagina doesn't make anyone an expert. But to Democrats.....it does....fact it's a matter of pride. Yep....she may suck at her job...but she checked all the right boxes.

View attachment 494250

Is this woman really qualified....or are her qualifications just being black, female, and gay? Biden appears to be trying to make history.....but is he really picking the right people to put in his administration? It seems like most of what he does is meant for show....and not meant to be productive. What do you folks think?

Will she take questions from white reporters?

View attachment 494242

View attachment 494250

Will she take questions from white reporters?
For now....but maybe not later. :muahaha:

Huh? What happened to that thing that could only be euphemistically described as Mental Illness fucked a Chucky Doll?

I enjoyed watching that awkward freak stammer like a retard and tell us how energetic the stuttering fuck is.

Hmm.... so we've moved on to BLM hosting that pathetic shit show every day now? Cool. I still won't pay any attention to it.

Biden has a great political strategy.
If anybody criticizes her they will be branded a racist.
It's basically a lame-assed political move designed to pander to Blacks, women, and gays. It doesn't show any integrity or leadership to pick someone who is obviously what they consider a token individual to do an important job. They practice tokenism while accusing the GOP of tokenism.

I have been waiting for the current administration to declare the White House to be a symbol of racism and to then paint it black with rainbow highlights.
They may have cause massive inflation, rising gas-prices, a huge flood of COVID infected illegals flooding thru our porous borders, and a new Arab/Israeli war.....but at least Biden has made HISTORY installing a Black Female Homosexual in an important position!!!:p YEYYYYY!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 494242

View attachment 494250

I had no idea, none, zero, zip idea she was gay, if that is true, and I have watched her for years in left wing shows as a guest host.

I think she is from moveOn.org?

It is a perpetual opportunity for the Biden Administration to claim that reporters who ask questions are racist.
This is white winger fantasy. Always the victim, even of stuff that hasn't happened yet. Sure, the Biden administration is catering to the racists that will never vote for them and whose votes they don't need anyway. Sure.
pedo Joe is catering to the ones that pay him...IE chi-coms, soros, bezos etc..and his masters have decided to use the race card as a way intimidate americans to allow the communist upper class take over. The chi-coms I know look down on blacks and see them as useful idiots at best, the others I suspect the same but dont know their specifics

It is a perpetual opportunity for the Biden Administration to claim that reporters who ask questions are racist.
This is white winger fantasy. Always the victim, even of stuff that hasn't happened yet. Sure, the Biden administration is catering to the racists that will never vote for them and whose votes they don't need anyway. Sure.
pedo Joe is catering to the ones that pay him...IE chi-coms, soros, bezos etc..and his masters have decided to use the race card as a way intimidate americans to allow the communist upper class take over. The chi-coms I know look down on blacks and see them as useful idiots at best, the others I suspect the same but dont know their specifics
The Chi-coms love eating dogs and cats. They torture them to make the meat taste better.

View attachment 494242

View attachment 494250

The new press sec'y is competent in my view, certainly a breath of fresh air when compared to Trump's circus of press secretaries. I think that Biden is including a broad spectrum of Americans in his administration and there are many brilliant appointees who are not white and homophobic.

View attachment 494242

View attachment 494250

The new press sec'y is competent in my view, certainly a breath of fresh air when compared to Trump's circus of press secretaries. I think that Biden is including a broad spectrum of Americans in his administration and there are many brilliant appointees who are not white and homophobic.
And your response is nothing if not predictable.
She gives you a Get Out of white-privilege jail card......and that's pretty much her role in the white house.

Then again.....Jen was supposed to be able to think on her feet. But instead they picked her because of her gender. I figure if Frenchy bombs the next thing they'll do is pick a Chinese transsexual.

Forum List

Back