Biden's New Press Secretary Is Going To Trigger Some People

Is this woman really qualified....or are her qualifications just being black, female, and gay? Biden appears to be trying to make history.....but is he really picking the right people to put in his administration? It seems like most of what he does is meant for show....and not meant to be productive. What do you folks think?

Let the claims of racism, sexism, and homophobia begin.
There seem to be a surprising number of black lesbians. I suppose most of the males are in prison, so no alternative.
No, I think you are asking a good question. Biden does seem to be choosing people to "trigger" upset on the right. I don't think he can get any weirder appointees than he's already had, though! I mean, maybe Elephant Man, but that's all I can imagine worse than the lot he has. Huh! I hadn't thought of it quite that way, but you could be right.

Then again.....Jen was supposed to be able to think on her feet. But instead they picked her because of her gender. I figure if Frenchy bombs the next thing they'll do is pick a Chinese transsexual.
Right --- they haven't done many Orientals yet. That IS probably the Next Frontier.

View attachment 494242
Biden Adm Deputy Press Secretary Jean-Pierre

I think Biden is purposely trying to piss people off.

Imagine how they think that people will react to a pretty young black woman...who happens to be openly gay....becoming the new press secretary.
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't even bat an eye. But these aren't normal times. Clearly this move is meant to piss off what the Democrat Party calls racist whites in the GOP. Even noticing the Elephant in the room will get you called a racist.

I'm only mentioning this because I can see it for what it is. Lately we've had a lot of black women in politics out there professing their bigotry towards white people.....so of course....Biden thinks this is the a great time to start shoving them down America's throat.
Yep....I'm convinced that's what he's doing.

The press says this is a historic event. Really? Just like when he put a transsexual in as health secretary. Was the he/she the best he could do? Or was the he/she meant to trigger people?

I know this post will cause a backlash....but frankly I don't give a shit. I can see this for what it is. Just another move designed to pit one side against the other and cause division. We've been seeing what happens to cities and states when you put unqualified people in charge. Just ask Portland, Seattle, Oregon, Washington State, or Chicago. Being openly gay or a member of a particular race....or even having a vagina doesn't make anyone an expert. But to Democrats.....it does....fact it's a matter of pride. Yep....she may suck at her job...but she checked all the right boxes.

View attachment 494250
Chicago's Gay (D) Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Is this woman really qualified....or are her qualifications just being black, female, and gay? Biden appears to be trying to make history.....but is he really picking the right people to put in his administration? It seems like most of what he does is meant for show....and not meant to be productive. What do you folks think?

The new press sec'y is competent in my view, certainly a breath of fresh air when compared to Trump's circus of press secretaries. I think that Biden is including a broad spectrum of Americans in his administration and there are many brilliant appointees who are not white and homophobic.
And your response is nothing if not predictable.
She gives you a Get Out of white-privilege jail card......and that's pretty much her role in the white house.
She also appears to be very competent, but you have another agenda so competency is irrelevant.

View attachment 494242

Imagine how they think that people will react to a pretty young black woman...who happens to be openly gay....becoming the new press secretary.
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't even bat an eye. But these aren't normal times. Clearly this move is meant to piss off what the Democrat Party calls racist whites in the GOP. Even noticing the Elephant in the room will get you called a racist.

I'm only mentioning this because I can see it for what it is. Lately we've had a lot of black women in politics out there professing their bigotry towards white people.....so of course....Biden thinks this is the a great time to start shoving them down America's throat.

The press says this is a historic event. Really? Just like when he put a transsexual in as health secretary. Was the he/she the best he could do? Or was the he/she meant to trigger people?

I know this post will cause a backlash....but frankly I don't give a shit. I can see this for what it is. Just another move designed to pit one side against the other and cause division. We've been seeing what happens to cities and states when you put unqualified people in charge. Just ask Portland, Seattle, Oregon, Washington State, or Chicago. Being openly gay or a member of a particular race....or even having a vagina doesn't make anyone an expert. But to Democrats.....it does....fact it's a matter of pride. Yep....she may suck at her job...but she checked all the right boxes.

View attachment 494250

The new press sec'y is competent in my view, certainly a breath of fresh air when compared to Trump's circus of press secretaries. I think that Biden is including a broad spectrum of Americans in his administration and there are many brilliant appointees who are not white and homophobic.
And your response is nothing if not predictable.
She gives you a Get Out of white-privilege jail card......and that's pretty much her role in the white house.
She also appears to be very competent, but you have another agenda so competency is irrelevant.
Course you haven't seen much of her....so you automatically assume she's competent.

Democrats have always used blacks for something
After watching the redhead screw everything up....I'm thinking anyone could be an improvement.....but really. Comeon man. Don't be so friggen obvious, Joe.
Jen Psaki doesn't plan on going anywhere for a year, last I heard.
Last I heard she was leaving next month.
Why - how is she going to have a career if she keeps quiting jobs?

What ACTION has Karine Jean-Pierre taken to PREVENT independent minded American women and men from being bullied, harassed, INTIMIDATED & denigrated when choosing to peacefully express their thoughts opinions & concerns?

⚠️ Strong Language

ProBlack Logic:

☮️
karine-jean-pierre-social-activist-candace-owens-vilify.png
Sanders_Problack.jpg
Unjustifiéd_Wh!teGuilt.jpg
end-intra-racial-discrimination-protest.jpg

View attachment 494242

View attachment 494250

Will she take questions from white reporters?

That's a very interesting and legitimate question.

Tim Scott. That's all I'm going to say.

Forum List

Back