Biden's IRS going after Uber drivers, part-timers, single moms trying to make ends meet, and students working gigs to pay for school

What do you mean “going after”? That has nothing to do with this story. You guys are just ramping up hysterics for political reasons.
What do I mean? I mean that the Biden IRS is going after lower income people for the money they make working side jobs just to pay their bills! That isn't "hysterics" that's reality and it's a reality that we told you would happen because it's what you on the left ALWAYS do! You promise that your taxes will only affect the rich and then the middle class and blue collar workers get hammered with both taxes and the cost of taxes that get passed on to them.

The Democrat Cult treats the Taxpayers like they are their slaves.

Serfdom was the status of many peasants under feudalism, specifically relating to manorialism, and similar systems. It was a condition of debt bondage and indentured servitude with similarities to and differences from slavery, which developed during the Late Antiquity and Early Middle Ages in Europe and lasted in some countries until the mid-19th century.[1]
Unlike slaves, serfs could not be bought, sold, or traded individually though they could, depending on the area, be sold together with land. The kholops in Russia, by contrast, could be traded like regular slaves, could be abused with no rights over their own bodies, could not leave the land they were bound to, and could marry only with their lord's permission.[citation needed] Serfs who occupied a plot of land were required to work for the lord of the manor who owned that land. In return, they were entitled to protection, justice, and the right to cultivate certain fields within the manor to maintain their own subsistence. Serfs were often required not only to work on the lord's fields, but also in his mines and forests and to labour to maintain roads. The manor formed the basic unit of feudal society, and the lord of the manor and the villeins, and to a certain extent the serfs, were bound legally: by taxation in the case of the former, and economically and socially in the latter.

I find this to be a pretty absurd criticism given the party line from conservatives has been to demonize the poor for having too little taxes, taking too much, etc.

If struggling people have to pay too much taxes, then let’s lower taxes on the poor. The thing is that just isn’t what conservatives really care about.
/----/ Conservatives don't demonize the poor. Your strawman argument is ridiculous. Do you have a clue how the progressive tax system works?
9a87ug42.png

What do I mean? I mean that the Biden IRS is going after lower income people for the money they make working side jobs just to pay their bills! That isn't "hysterics" that's reality and it's a reality that we told you would happen because it's what you on the left ALWAYS do! You promise that your taxes will only affect the rich and then the middle class and blue collar workers get hammered with both taxes and the cost of taxes that get passed on to them.
But you’ve always had to report income from side jobs. These aren’t new taxes

/----/ Conservatives don't demonize the poor. Your strawman argument is ridiculous. Do you have a clue how the progressive tax system works?
9a87ug42.png
Sure they do. They love to complain about the poor not paying enough. Hell, you can find conservatives wanting to take away their right to vote because they don’t pay taxes.

they do ... but the Biden admin is going to make it more difficult for them to keep more of their own money ... in other words so much for going after the rich who make over 400 thousand eh commie .
I'm a commie because I pay taxes. Great thinking, Idnar.

/----/ One guy is "THEY"? BTW, the poor already pay payroll tax, SS tax, sales tax, and fees for tolls.

I find this to be a pretty absurd criticism given the party line from conservatives has been to demonize the poor for having too little taxes, taking too much, etc.

If struggling people have to pay too much taxes, then let’s lower taxes on the poor. The thing is that just isn’t what conservatives really care about.
yeah and the left solves the problem by going after uber drivers and baby sitters .

Why shouldn't they declare and pay taxes like all others?
When the tax laws are unfair and punitive, it is right to protest against them. Do you think we should just all grab the ankles and say, "Please sir, may I have another"?

Forum List

Back