Biden's Inflation Tanks Consumer Confidence

"Consumer sentiment in the U.S. has unexpectedly decreased in the month of May, according to preliminary data released by the University of Michigan on Friday.
The report showed the consumer sentiment index dropped to 82.8 in May from 88.3 in April. The decrease surprised economists, who had expected the index to rise to 90.4.
It didn’t take an economist to predict that keeping several large states’ economies closed, the federal government printing money faster than a counterfeiter rolling down the autobahn in a Lamborghini, and Biden deliberately strangling domestic energy producers in the name of his Green New Deal scheme, would bring about inflation."

And for a complete and welcome change of pace, here are some financial professionals who are far more educated, thoughtful and experienced on this issue that any message board talk radio Trumpster.

Their consensus? As usual, data is mixed, and no one should be making any simplistic assumptions.

Interesting stuff for those who would rather deal in reality than push partisan crap:

It is my belief that the Democrats are attempting to forestall the recovery until 2022 to make them look good for the midterms.

Biden has made all the decisions that will enable him to destroy the economy, depress our wages, outsource our jobs, promote inflation, cause all kinds of shortages, promote lawlessness, alienate our allies, destroy our border, overrun our country with scurfy, poor, diseased, uneducated midgets who can't speak English, destroy our constitution and all human rights, destroy the separation of powers and make us a America last totalitarian country where the people have to beg government for everything they get. Fuck that noise.

It is my belief that the Democrats are attempting to forestall the recovery until 2022 to make them look good for the midterms.
That would only work if Trump won re-election.
Nope.....they're trying to turn us into California....maybe Venezuela.
They destroyed our productivity and are in the process of destroying our energy sources.
Next will be cutting off our food sources.
What they've done and what they are going to be doing is why they built a wall around the Capital.

186540429_475522283715213_7625424624043961828_n.jpg

They destroyed our productivity and are in the process of destroying our energy sources.
What they've done and what they are going to be doing is why they built a wall around the Capital.
How do right wingers come up with their right wing fantasy?

This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

He ain't playing.

Not as dumb as right wingers.

How on God's green earth does ushering in an era of stagflation not seen since the Carter Administration make the Democrats look attractive to voters considering they currently control all branches of government?

Not as dumb as right wingers.
Rightwingers are basically Muslims.....they're about as right wing and you can get.

Forum List

Back