Biden’s inflation spikes to another 40 year high.

Yeah, not so much.

How Trump's Tax Reform Plan Affected You

Sunsets individual tax cut (whatever that was) in 2025 and adds 1-2 trillion in debt over 10 years which will be paid for by the shrinking middle class.

Sunsets individual tax cut (whatever that was) in 2025

Dems can make them permanent at any time. Why haven't they?

which will be paid for by the shrinking middle class.

When the dems hike middle class taxes.

OMG. No wonder kid's brains are jello these days!

Tell me about it, bro. I saw these two walk arm in arm into the Walmart earlier today. The one with the skinny legs is a guy.

Just another day in Bidenville. :laughing0301:

wtf.jpg

You asked me the Labor rate and I posted it.

I asked you the unemployment number and you run like a little white boi.
No stupid, you didn't ask me for the unemployment number. Here is what you said:

"Now, about that unemployment number".

I addressed that by pointing out the fact it is artificially low due to the very low labor participation rate.

Learn to read, Simp.

Yeah the former 1-term fuckup would…he dreams of his daughter’s pussy.
Hmmm…….so you are a mind reader, huh?

Incest Joe’s daughter wrote about him showering with her “inappropriately “, and his son calls him “Pedo Peter”.

Incest Joe’s daughter wrote about him showering with her “inappropriately “, and his son calls him “Pedo Peter”.
The former 1-term fuckup on TV claimed that he had sex in common with his daughter.

Interesting

Idiots like otto105 live in a bubble that's had all the air sucked out and replaced with the putrid smell of Biden's flatulence.

That's the best I can describe them for now, so here's a little infographic I made that depicts Biden's inflation...

inflation.jpg

Forum List

Back