Biden’s inflation spikes to another 40 year high.

Idiots like otto105 live in a bubble that's had all the air sucked out and replaced with the putrid smell of Biden's flatulence.

That's the best I can describe them for now, so here's a little infographic that depicts Biden's inflation...

View attachment 711140
I wonder if the former 1-term fuckup has more of ivanka’s panties or classified documents.

W

Weak. Is that the best ya got?

Pedo Peter’s daughter accused him of incest, Simp.

Yep, that's the best they have. Trump can't make a joke or be sarcastic before these leftists act like five years old with their "SEE, SEE SEE!" My Lord, how awful it must be to go through life without any sense of humor. Not a wonder why they're pissed off all the time.

Yep, that's the best they have. Trump can't make a joke or be sarcastic before these leftists act like five years old with their "SEE, SEE SEE!" My Lord, how awful it must be to go through life without any sense of humor. Not a wonder why they're pissed off all the time.
All while ignoring the fact Biden actually molested his daughter, according to her.

Yeah the former 1-term fuckup would…he dreams of his daughter’s pussy.

That's all he can do. He didn't see it like Biden did to his daughter..

I never heard Ivanka having dope problems because of her father or state he screwed up her sex life.

We get shitty candidates because who would want to be dragged through the mud with their family by the MSM? In 2020 we had a great candidate and a terrible candidate. The great candidate has a history of success and the other was being looked into by the FBI for shady overseas deals. The shitty candidate spent nearly all his adult life in federal politics and never had any major accomplishments while his opponent spent four years and had many accomplishments.

Now we have a world of problems including nuclear threats by a foe, a crashing stock market, record high inflation, a huge border problem which leads us to record number of OD deaths by fentanyl, so yes, I wish we had the less shitty candidate running the country right now.
If you consider success achieved thru lies & fraud then Trump is your man.

I don't know - what is the current Biden administration-reported unemployment UMBER?

:p
They use the same formula that your boy did during his administration. What was the unemployment number during Dotard's last year in office when he lost more jobs in 6 months then any POTUS in history?

They use the same formula that your boy did during his administration. What was the unemployment number during Dotard's last year in office when he lost more jobs in 6 months then any POTUS in history?
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Sunsets individual tax cut (whatever that was) in 2025

Dems can make them permanent at any time. Why haven't they?

which will be paid for by the shrinking middle class.

When the dems hike middle class taxes.
Well considering the fact that it was Trump's & his GOP lackeys who passed the tax cut bill wtf didn't HE make them permanent?

All while ignoring the fact Biden actually molested his daughter, according to her.
the diary is nothing more than a sexual fantasy of a little girl.

If she were molested, it wouldnt have been written in a positive way in the dairy.
There is a reason O'keefe didnt publish it.

If she were molested, it wouldnt have been written in a positive way in the dairy.
Quote how she described getting diddled by her dad in a “positive way”.

And there is a reason Dementia got the FBI to get warrants out and find it. It's not because of some little girl fantasy.

Well considering the fact that it was Trump's & his GOP lackeys who passed the tax cut bill wtf didn't HE make them permanent?

Because this is politics, that's why. Trump assumed a second term and had the tax cuts expire after the following election. If you want to keep your tax cut, vote Republican.

He didn't lose anything. It was Biden's buddies in China that sent us their virus that caused the job losses aided by Communist cities that closed everything down.

Of course you knew that, but then again, when has anybody from the left been able to debate an issue without leaving important factors out or plain lying?

If you consider success achieved thru lies & fraud then Trump is your man.

No, I consider success when people are working and doing well, affordability of products and services, a secure country where people are not coming in from all over the world and being let in, a country with a strong military unlike the 40% lower recruitment rate that we have now.

Forum List

Back