Biden’s inflation spikes to another 40 year high.

But that $9.00 pound of bacon tastes so much better now since you tend to savor each bite.

1657717667571.png

Imagine how much worse it would be if Manchin and Sinema hadn't ruined Biden's plan to dump even more helicopter money on leftist constituencies.
I hear Cumswalla is coming out today with a laundry list of "infrastructure money" spending that pretty much has shit-all to do with real infrastructure.....Looks more like a social "jobs" program money laundering scheme.

I predict he will just claim the numbers are wrong.
What's funny is that they just said the other day when numbers were more or less leaked, that the numbers were wrong. Then today they released even higher numbers. I predict next time the numbers are released they will fall back to the 7-8 range and they will be telling us how great things are. And, the only way to bring inflation down to where it had been is to bring us into a recession.

Who will he blame this time? Donut shop owners?

While the DemoKKKrats are 100% focused on the 1/6 Reality Show for Idiots, to the exclusion of literally everything else.

They're going to get WRECKED in November.

I predict he will just claim the numbers are wrong.

Why would they do that? They're not the cause for inflation, Trump is. They're not the cause for interest rates, the feds are. They're not the cause for high gas prices, Putin is. They're not responsible for our border disaster, Trump is. They're not responsible for the labor shortage, it's happening all across the globe.

It's all transitory.

Forum List

Back