Biden’s inflation spikes to another 40 year high.

If that's your attitude, why vote at all? My state voted for DumBama and Trump so I can't predict how the election will go, but even though in a heavy D district, I'm voting for my party anyway. If enough of them stay home and enough of us go out and vote, we could still win. Long shot? Yes indeed, but that doesn't mean give up the ship.

It is not an attitude, it is a fact of our winner take all election system.

I have not given up the ship, I just choose to vote for the best candidate.

It is just shocking how many grown adults on this forum have no fucking clue how our elections work

You seem to be one of them, so let me tell you how it works:

Elections in the US are not about getting the best person in, it's about keeping the worst person out. The last election tens of millions of people voted on emotion instead of pragmatism, and that's how we ended up with a misfit like Biden. People loved DumBama personally, but hated his policies which is how he won a second term but took a huge loss of the Congress.

We all knew what Dementia was all about. He expressed his desire to disarm Americans, attack fossil fuels, and be a welcoming figure to illegals entering our country. The goal was (or should have been) to keep this guy as far from the White House as possible. We failed, and now we are paying dearly for our mistake.

And another ineffective punitive action from Fed forthcoming. Insanity is doing same thing over and over anticipating a new result while getting the old result over and over.

Elections in the US are not about getting the best person in, it's about keeping the worst person out.

Which is why every election cycle we have worst candidates too choose from than the one before it.

I understand this is how most of you vote, and it has failed and it killing the country, the less shitty choice is still a shitty choice.

In 2020 the two main choices where the same as choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea

In 2024 it will be even worse because people like you think that less shitty is good enough.

Which is why every election cycle we have worst candidates too choose from than the one before it.

I understand this is how most of you vote, and it has failed and it killing the country, the less shitty choice is still a shitty choice.

In 2020 the two main choices where the same as choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea

In 2024 it will be even worse because people like you think that less shitty is good enough.

We get shitty candidates because who would want to be dragged through the mud with their family by the MSM? In 2020 we had a great candidate and a terrible candidate. The great candidate has a history of success and the other was being looked into by the FBI for shady overseas deals. The shitty candidate spent nearly all his adult life in federal politics and never had any major accomplishments while his opponent spent four years and had many accomplishments.

Now we have a world of problems including nuclear threats by a foe, a crashing stock market, record high inflation, a huge border problem which leads us to record number of OD deaths by fentanyl, so yes, I wish we had the less shitty candidate running the country right now.

A paper cut is infinitely better than an open wound

We get shitty candidates because who would want to be dragged through the mud with their family by the MSM? In 2020 we had a great candidate and a terrible candidate. The great candidate has a history of success and the other was being looked into by the FBI for shady overseas deals. The shitty candidate spent nearly all his adult life in federal politics and never had any major accomplishments while his opponent spent four years and had many accomplishments.

Now we have a world of problems including nuclear threats by a foe, a crashing stock market, record high inflation, a huge border problem which leads us to record number of OD deaths by fentanyl, so yes, I wish we had the less shitty candidate running the country right now.
You’re a hack who could care less about good public policy.

And GDP shrinks and the Fed keeps hiking.
The Fed is hiking because of our inflation due to heated consumer spending.

GDP is not shrinking as it went from -1.6% first QTR to -0.6% second QTR which is an improvement. Also most economists predict a positive number 3RD QTR.

So your point is?

Forum List

Back