Biden’s inflation spikes to another 40 year high.

Veritas doesnt pay $40,000 for something the FBI finds.

Reading the text clearly shows its a sexual fantasy, "Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be".
Why hasn’t she come out to say it was “sexual fantasy”?
:oops8:

No, I consider success when people are working and doing well, affordability of products and services, a secure country where people are not coming in from all over the world and being let in, a country with a strong military unlike the 40% lower recruitment rate that we have now.
You still support Trump who achieved success if that's what you call it because of handouts from his old man, fraud, lies & deceit.

Then there are others who made it by hard work, sacrifice, getting a good education, etc. See the diference? Probably not.

He didn't lose anything. It was Biden's buddies in China that sent us their virus that caused the job losses aided by Communist cities that closed everything down.

Of course you knew that, but then again, when has anybody from the left been able to debate an issue without leaving important factors out or plain lying?
Riiiiiiight.

in this part of the diary she was writing about what her daddy did to her
she writes, “Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be.”

youre hanging your hat on the weakest possible evidence.
A cousin, a friend, its all mixed in a sexual fantasy.

You still support Trump who achieved success if that's what you call it because of handouts from his old man, fraud, lies & deceit.

Then there are others who made it by hard work, sacrifice, getting a good education, etc. See the diference? Probably not.

WTF does his father have to do with the successful way he ran our country? His father was long passed before he became President. Donald was successful which is why his father turned over his company to him. He worked for his father, learned the business,and made it even better after he had total control of it.

Veritas doesnt pay $40,000 for something the FBI finds.

Reading the text clearly shows its a sexual fantasy, "Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be".

I see, so hugging and kissing Joe even went as low as to take a problem child to get his rocks off. Gotcha.

It just keeps going up and up.

Thanks Joe. We are now officially in Jimmy Carterville.
no way.

Carter was at least human. I mean, sometimes I wonder if bidum is some kind of robot or something.. or maybe he just looks like one bc there is that worrisome puppeteer behind him all the time

Forum List

Back