Biden’s gas prices soar to $3.50/gal.

When gas prices went up under the Rapist and Traitor, MAGA was about how the WH has no control over gas prices. Suddenly it is all Biden's fault.
you seem to be contradicting yourself

When he took office he also had to deal with the former president’s fucked up COVID response.
fucked up? haha it was better then what he did! Xiden and the dembots covid response lead to record covid deaths

He was handed a pathway out, and reversed it all…leaving death and destruction in his path…then surrendered like he did with the Taliban and said there’s nothing the federal govt can do

fucked up? haha it was better then what he did! Xiden and the dembots covid response lead to record covid deaths

He was handed a pathway out, and reversed it all…leaving death and destruction in his path…then surrendered like he did with the Taliban and said there’s nothing the federal govt can do
The former 1-term fuckup saw about 445,000+ COVID deaths in 10 months dude.

Unemployment at 3.4% is better than the former achieved too.

The former 1-term fuckup saw about 445,000+ COVID deaths in 10 months dude.

Unemployment at 3.4% is better than the former achieved too.
xiden’s see far more deaths

yes it’s true people have returned to work we are back to the president covid levels

sadly though we xidenflation so people are poorer

xiden’s see far more deaths

yes it’s true people have returned to work we are back to the president covid levels

sadly though we xidenflation so people are poorer
Yeah, President Biden has been president over two years fuckup

$4.90 for regular here, everything else over $5. Portland/Vancouver metro and up the I-5 corridor to Olympia all the same.

Working class stiffs getting clobbered by Biden's gas prices...
I am in a rural area of E. WA and that is why I said "and up" Across the border in ID (30 miles) it is 85 cents cheaper for reg. and a dollar cheaper for diesel.

$4.90 for regular here, everything else over $5. Portland/Vancouver metro and up the I-5 corridor to Olympia all the same.

Working class stiffs getting clobbered by Biden's gas prices...
You can thank oil companies record profits.

Forum List

Back