Biden's Flip-Flops On COVID-19 Show He Is Incapable OfLeading During A Pandemic

Masks, Promising to shutdown the country again, Travel Ban oppositions.....flip....flop....flip...flop....

Like quoting Nancy Pelosi on the ACA, you fail to outline the complete context of the quote. Biden would be a head and shoulders improvement over Trump (who's incompetent). Key words are in bold for those that are...well...slow. :)
My guess, is the scientists would say mandating masks, social distancing, and avoiding gathering in large groups along with proper hygiene would do it. But you clutch those pearls tightly.

“I would shut it down; I would listen to the scientists,” Biden said in response to a question from ABC’s World News Tonight anchor David Muir. “I will be prepared to do whatever it takes to save lives because we cannot get the country moving until we control the virus.”

So we'll be no worse off if Joe wins than we are now...

Then again, according to an unnamed source...

It will be gone by November, if not sooner. It's just going to go away...

Masks, Promising to shutdown the country again, Travel Ban oppositions.....flip....flop....flip...flop....

Like quoting Nancy Pelosi on the ACA, you fail to outline the complete context of the quote. Biden would be a head and shoulders improvement over Trump (who's incompetent). Key words are in bold for those that are...well...slow. :)
My guess, is the scientists would say mandating masks, social distancing, and avoiding gathering in large groups along with proper hygiene would do it. But you clutch those pearls tightly.

“I would shut it down; I would listen to the scientists,” Biden said in response to a question from ABC’s World News Tonight anchor David Muir. “I will be prepared to do whatever it takes to save lives because we cannot get the country moving until we control the virus.”
my guess is that everything mentioned is already implemented no thanx to BEIJING joe. and guess what, i dont need retarded demoncrats to spoon feed me, obviously you do

So we'll be no worse off if Joe wins than we are now...

Then again, according to an unnamed source...

It will be gone by November, if not sooner. It's just going to go away...
yup---that was the doctor billy gates that said that

Biden would listen to scientists instead of the gang over at fox news....a novel idea in this trump la la land.
well, next to cnn and nbc, which both spoon feed you the shit you want to hear----maybe you should give fox or oan a try. you may even wind up expanding your mind

Biden would listen to scientists instead of the gang over at fox news....a novel idea in this trump la la land.
You mean scientists like Dr. Fauci THE LEAD COVID DOCTOR IN THE USA who was saying in late February that masks don't really help and everything is fine? Or scientists like Dr. Tedros the head of the WHO parroting the Chinese narrative that all is well? Which scientists are you referring to?

my guess is that everything mentioned is already implemented no thanx to BEIJING joe. and guess what, i dont need retarded demoncrats to spoon feed me, obviously you do

Nope. You get your spoon fed from Trump and right wing media. All of whom have been against all three of the measures I listed. The rest of us sane people form our own opinions and listen to the science.

You mean scientists like Dr. Fauci THE LEAD COVID DOCTOR IN THE USA who was saying in late February that masks don't really help and everything is fine? Or scientists like Dr. Tedros the head of the WHO parroting the Chinese narrative that all is well? Which scientists are you referring to?

Still parroting this non story six months later? As Fauci said in a later interview, they went on the best information they had at the time as the situation was constantly evolving and Trump and his cronies weren't taking the virus outbreak seriously. They started recommending masks in short order. The WHO reversed themselves on method of transmission at the end of January. That's what people who study the facts and the science do. They change their methods based on what is learned. I believe Trump said on January 22nd it was only one person and that they had it under control. He stated at his pep rallies that it was just the Democrats "latest hoax". He didn't start taking it seriously until he was forced to on March 13th....way too late in the game.

Nope. You get your spoon fed from Trump and right wing media. All of whom have been against all three of the measures I listed. The rest of us sane people form our own opinions and listen to the science.

Democrats believe in 'science', and decrepit, dementia-suffering China Joe is the leader of that belief in and adherence to that 'science'?!

JONT, the world literally watched feeble China Joe standing in what looked to be someone's back yard and declare that President Trump is responsible for fires, floods, hurricanes, high winds, and other natural disasters, as if President Trump had some magical control over nature itself, and declared if Trump is re-elected all of this would get WORSE.

Please tell me, JONT, what 'science' Joe is referring to that proves President Donald Trump has control of global, or at least US, weather, and that the President is unleashing fires, famine, hurricanes, flooding, and other weather Armageddon on the country, which will only be stopped if the president is removed from office...and provide the link to support Joe's claim.

Based on Joe's public declaration, the TRUTH is that Joe is a complete, 100%, mentally defective 'Whack-A-Doodle'! And if you believe what Joe said, or even if you believe there is any 'science' that supports this completely 100% DEPERATE, FEAR-MONGERING statement, then the truth is whoever buys what he said even for a minute is just as crazy as dementia-suffering China Joe.
-- As if Mother nature herself was outraged at Joe's unbelievable bullshit and acted to rebuke / silence him, a BUG attacked Joe in mid-RAMBLE.

AFTER his fear-mongering diatribe during which Joe accused President of dealing in weather-affecting black magic, Joe quickly sprinted for his car to avoid any understandably coming questions wanting to know who wrote the bullshit he just shoveled & if he would actually read ANYTHING typed onto his teleprompter...

:p

The 'gold standard measuring stick' for 'Global Warming / Climate Change' has been and still is CARBON EMISSIONS. If the Biden nut-hugging media and snowflakes would bother to do a little of their own research, starting with the latest EPA reports, they would see that current Carbon Emissions are lower than at any time during the Obama /Biden administration.

Furthermore, if they bothered to look at the under-reported news on the devastating wildfires across the country they would read / hear / understand:

1. One of the major factor of these wildfires has been / is failed Liberal policies of preventing controlled burning and cleaning out old /downed trees, thick brush, etc...

2. 'Global warming' is not responsible for these wildfires - it's f*ing liberal extremist domestic terrorists:
- Some liberal terrorist was arrested for causing a wildfire by throwing / using a 'Molotov cocktail'. Another domestic terrorist was arrested for arson, was released, and reportedly set 6 more fires (contributing to the wildfires) before being arrested again. These domestic terrorists are literally burning down our country -- Not only are these foreign enemies of our state burning down neighborhoods, homes, and businesses, they are starting wildfires that burn hundreds of thousands of acres and have resulted in the deaths of over 20 Americans.

...but crazy-ass Joe is standing in a grassy back yard, fighting off man-eating bugs, to declare President Trump is creating fires, floods, hurricanes, high winds, etc... and that it will continue unless he is removed from office.

....and YOU are laughably claiming thatthis is based on 'SCIENCE'.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

As the blob ducks responsibility at every turn. The OP is full of shit.

"But . . . but . . . TRRRRUUUUMMMMMP!!!! Every thread topic is how much I hate TRRRRUUUMMMMP!!!"

Did you know that if you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say about a topic, you can actually just shut up and not waste space with your nothing? I realize that would mean you would never talk again, but that's a feature, not a bug.

Has it occurred at all to the leftists who ran in here to spout slogans apropos of nothing that if Biden didn't listen to scientists as a candidate, there's no reason to believe he'd do so as a President? Or are we supposed to believe his flip-flops on Covid were a result of "listening to scientists"? Hey, maybe the real problem is that he defines "scientist" the same way every other leftist does: whoever is saying what I want to hear at the moment.

"But . . . but . . . TRRRRUUUUMMMMMP!!!! Every thread topic is how much I hate TRRRRUUUMMMMP!!!"

Did you know that if you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say about a topic, you can actually just shut up and not waste space with your nothing? I realize that would mean you would never talk again, but that's a feature, not a bug.

Has it occurred at all to the leftists who ran in here to spout slogans apropos of nothing that if Biden didn't listen to scientists as a candidate, there's no reason to believe he'd do so as a President? Or are we supposed to believe his flip-flops on Covid were a result of "listening to scientists"? Hey, maybe the real problem is that he defines "scientist" the same way every other leftist does: whoever is saying what I want to hear at the moment.

There is no flip flop on covid you lonely bitch.

Oh, well, if you just declare that it never happened, I guess that clears it all up. Because obviously, we all respect YOUR ignorant self enough to just take your word for it.

Grow up, Tinkerbell. Wishing hard STILL doesn't change reality to suit you. Won't make Biden's flip-flops go away, and won't make my life as pitiful as yours is.

Here, let me burst your bubble a little with some of the truth you've been so doggedly avoiding because your hive queen told you to.

Joe Biden called for a national mask mandate back in August, claiming (without evidence) that it would save thousands of lives. “So let’s just institute a mass mandate nationwide starting immediately. And we will save — the estimates are that we will save 40,000 lives in the next three months once that is done.”

Weeks later: “But here’s the deal, the federal government — there’s a constitutional issue whether federal government could issue such a mandate. I don’t think constitutionally they could, so I wouldn’t issue a mandate.”

G'head, Cornball. Tell me that doesn't exist, and he never said those things. I dare you.

One day after he originally proposed a mask mandate, Biden really put his foot in his mask-covered mouth when he said that he would shut down the economy again.

President Trump naturally took Biden to task over the comments, and Biden eventually flip-flopped on it.

“There’s going to be no need, in my view, to be able to shut down the whole economy,” Biden said during a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, earlier this month. “I got asked by David Muir a question if I was asked to shut everything down, I took that has a generic question, am I going to follow the science?”

Let me guess, you pathetic twat. That flip flop "doesn't exist", either. Never mind the video of him saying both things; you don't want him to have said it, so it never happened.

In the early days of the COVID-19 outbreak, President Trump took aggressive action to protect the United States. His most controversial was the ban on travel with China, which received almost universal condemnation from the left, including Joe Biden.

“In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do,” he said during a campaign rally. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fearmongering.”

It wasn’t until April, well after other countries followed suit and experts had agreed Trump’s travel ban saved lives that Joe Biden finally changed his tune on the travel ban. “Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy,” Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, told CNN. “Science supported this ban, therefore he did too,” she claimed in a stunning attempt to rewrite history.

This is where you tell me he wasn't talking about the travel ban, he was just generally insulting Trump, and it was a complete coincidence that he said it hours after Trump instituted the ban.

By all means, do share with us whatever marching orders your masters filled your empty skull with on this subject. You should be used to having everyone laugh at you by now.

Oh, well, if you just declare that it never happened, I guess that clears it all up. Because obviously, we all respect YOUR ignorant self enough to just take your word for it.

Grow up, Tinkerbell. Wishing hard STILL doesn't change reality to suit you. Won't make Biden's flip-flops go away, and won't make my life as pitiful as yours is.

Here, let me burst your bubble a little with some of the truth you've been so doggedly avoiding because your hive queen told you to.

Joe Biden called for a national mask mandate back in August, claiming (without evidence) that it would save thousands of lives. “So let’s just institute a mass mandate nationwide starting immediately. And we will save — the estimates are that we will save 40,000 lives in the next three months once that is done.”

Weeks later: “But here’s the deal, the federal government — there’s a constitutional issue whether federal government could issue such a mandate. I don’t think constitutionally they could, so I wouldn’t issue a mandate.”

G'head, Cornball. Tell me that doesn't exist, and he never said those things. I dare you.

One day after he originally proposed a mask mandate, Biden really put his foot in his mask-covered mouth when he said that he would shut down the economy again.

President Trump naturally took Biden to task over the comments, and Biden eventually flip-flopped on it.

“There’s going to be no need, in my view, to be able to shut down the whole economy,” Biden said during a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, earlier this month. “I got asked by David Muir a question if I was asked to shut everything down, I took that has a generic question, am I going to follow the science?”

Let me guess, you pathetic twat. That flip flop "doesn't exist", either. Never mind the video of him saying both things; you don't want him to have said it, so it never happened.

In the early days of the COVID-19 outbreak, President Trump took aggressive action to protect the United States. His most controversial was the ban on travel with China, which received almost universal condemnation from the left, including Joe Biden.

“In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do,” he said during a campaign rally. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fearmongering.”

It wasn’t until April, well after other countries followed suit and experts had agreed Trump’s travel ban saved lives that Joe Biden finally changed his tune on the travel ban. “Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy,” Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, told CNN. “Science supported this ban, therefore he did too,” she claimed in a stunning attempt to rewrite history.

This is where you tell me he wasn't talking about the travel ban, he was just generally insulting Trump, and it was a complete coincidence that he said it hours after Trump instituted the ban.

By all means, do share with us whatever marching orders your masters filled your empty skull with on this subject. You should be used to having everyone laugh at you by now.
To dr dc

To dr dc

That was even less coherent than everything else spewing from your blowhole. I'm impressed, because I didn't think you could get worse.

Forum List

Back