Biden's first year GDP growth, the largest since Reagan

It didn’t do that. It was just a tax on us that increased prices. Kinda like inflation…. It trump policy induced increases are ok right? Haha
Then you bring back tens of millions of manufacturing jobs. Remember...the Chinese are building up a world power government and the clock is ticking. Get those cheaper products while we expand our social programs to make you feel better. And they build a massive military and become competitive and even superior in other ways.

Then you bring back tens of millions of manufacturing jobs. Remember...the Chinese are building up a world power government and the clock is ticking. Get those cheaper products while we expand our social programs to make you feel better. And they build a massive military and become competitive and even superior in other ways.
Imports didn’t slow at all. The tariffs created nothing, just a tax that increased prices.

You should be happy with the growth and supply chain issues, it will create manufacturing jobs here. Unlike that tariff farce.

Poll: 72 Percent Say 2022 Economy Will Hurt or Plateau Family Finances​

Seventy-two percent of likely voters say their family finances will get worse or stay the same under President Biden’s leadership in 2022, a Monday Trafalgar Group poll revealed.

While Americans experienced 40-year-high inflation and reduced wages in 2021, 41 percent say they expect their family’s finances to become worse in 2022.

Only 25 percent of likely voters say they will get better, and 33 percent estimate they will stay the same.
Biden voters ain't happy. Shit, cbs found three and all three are mad. Can't just be those three don't you think? I mean if polling a thousand means a million are unhappy, then three can too.

How much of the GDP consists of federal debt? Meaning government spending?

Around 75%?

Or are we not interested in discussing GDP that deeply?

If not, then why not?

Is it because then it'd have to be acknowledged that there simply isn't a nickel's worth of difference between em at that level of politics?

Last edited:
Biden's first year GDP growth was 5.97%, the largest since Reagan.
Trump's annualized GDP growth, for his 4 years, was 1.6%. The worst since Hoover, the depression President.
That proves Biden is a great President. No it does not.

If Trump received those numbers, the Trump minion cult members would be saying this proves he is a great President. No it does not. Trump minion cult member say everything Trump did was good. Everything Trump did wrong was fake news or someone else's fault. A true braindead cult member.

I am not a Biden cult member. Does he deserve some credit for the good GDP growth, yes, but many variables, other than Biden, resulted in 5.97% GDP growth for 2021.
I, and most Americans, live in the real world. All Presidents do some good and some bad.
But not Donald Trump, according to the Trump minion cult members. Trump was perfect. He did nothing wrong. True cult members.

not surprised…after trump followed the advice of Fauci and put american lives ahead of economic numbers the country was largely shut down, and stayed that way most of 2020 even against his wishes as his admin developed a vaccine in warp speed

xiden undid his safety measures, which is great to get us back to work, but cost us more americans lives even with the vaccines and opened the nation to numerous new xiden. variants.

So he put the economy before lives…and the gdp bounced up

sadly we still have a horrible economy, massive xiden inflation, and more dead americans

Why do you always pick on Biden and the Dems failures and stupidity and clown leaders?

Pft. Are you kidding? I pick on all of em.

Nobody was as hard on spending during the Trump era as I was around here. My posting history speaks for itself.

I stick to my principles, no matter what.

Pft. Are you kidding? I pick on all of em.

Nobody was as hard on spending during the Trump era as I was around here. My posting history speaks for itself.

I stick to my principles, no matter what.
I did the same. Trump should have never signed the spending bills. go to default.

That's weird, seems we were in a recession a year earlier, ever heard of COVID?

Why'd the Democrats remove COVID restrictions after the election was offer? Fuck on Trump's watch you couldn't even go to a game or school function.

Trump has, GDP grew 33% his last quarter before Xiden was appointed.

Xiden is O'bummer only worse, highlighted by underperformance.

How much of that GDP was covid shots & masks? A bunch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back