Biden's first year GDP growth, the largest since Reagan

Biden's first year GDP growth was 5.97%, the largest since Reagan.
Trump's annualized GDP growth, for his 4 years, was 1.6%. The worst since Hoover, the depression President.
That proves Biden is a great President. No it does not.

If Trump received those numbers, the Trump minion cult members would be saying this proves he is a great President. No it does not. Trump minion cult member say everything Trump did was good. Everything Trump did wrong was fake news or someone else's fault. A true braindead cult member.

I am not a Biden cult member. Does he deserve some credit for the good GDP growth, yes, but many variables, other than Biden, resulted in 5.97% GDP growth for 2021.
I, and most Americans, live in the real world. All Presidents do some good and some bad.
But not Donald Trump, according to the Trump minion cult members. Trump was perfect. He did nothing wrong. True cult members.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

6% growth, and every bit of it can be attributed to 7% inflation.

Trump's annualized GDP growth, for his 4 years, was 1.6%. The worst since Hoover, the depression President.

If Trump received those numbers, the Trump minion cult members would be saying this proves he is a great President. No it does not. Trump minion cult member say everything Trump did was good. Everything Trump did wrong was fake news or someone else's fault. A true braindead cult member.

I am not a Biden cult member. Does he deserve some credit for the good GDP growth, yes, but many variables, other than Biden, resulted in 5.97% GDP growth for 2021.
I, and most Americans, live in the real world. All Presidents do some good and some bad.
But not Donald Trump, according to the Trump minion cult members. Trump was perfect. He did nothing wrong. True cult members.

It's not Biden's and he didn't do anything to make it happen. It's only natural when Biden's mandates failed, the country was going to open back up.

Would have been even higher if trump was had been in office.

Hell yeah!

Hell yeah! Let's go America! Let's go JOE!

It's not Biden's and he didn't do anything to make it happen. It's only natural when Biden's mandates failed, the country was going to open back up.

The Trump minion cult members did not disappoint in responding on this.
Trump cult members say, "Biden, who beat Trump for President, does nothing good. Anyone but the our god, Donald Trump, is not worthy. We will do whatever we can to build up Donald Trump and tear down anyone who challenges him. The great Donald Trump is our leader for ever."
Brain dead cult members. Deprogramming required.

Trump is my leader. He does nothing wrong. His competition does nothing right no matter what they do.
A fricked up cult member

The Trump minion cult members did not disappoint in responding on this.
Trump cult members say, "Biden, who beat Trump for President, does nothing good. Anyone but the our god, Donald Trump, is not worthy. We will do whatever we can to build up Donald Trump and tear down anyone who challenges him. The great Donald Trump is our leader for ever."
Brain dead cult members. Deprogramming required.

To paraphrase the Great Magic Negro, "Biden didn't build that. Someone else made that happen."

Too funny, shut down the economy, force business to close doors, lay off employees, shut down the means of distribution, commerce, flood the market with monopoly money, take credit for someone else’s efforts to develop a vaccine and distribution, then gradually open up the economy, and you pat yourself on the back when GDP jumps through the roof, just who do you think your kidding? What did you expect to happen?

Says the braindead Trump cult member. You are lucky you were not around when Jim Jones was creating his cult. You would be dead now. I hope Trump does not get ideas from Jim Jones. The dumbass Trump minions would kill themselves if their great leader told them to. The weakest among us become cult members.

Too funny, shut down the economy, force business to close doors, lay off employees, shut down the means of distribution, commerce, flood the market with monopoly money, take credit for someone else’s efforts to develop a vaccine and distribution, then gradually open up the economy, and you pat yourself on the back when GDP jumps through the roof, just who do you think your kidding? What did you expect to happen?
Trump would be so proud of his brain dead cult members. They are doing what he tells them. Never allow any positive comments about my enemies. If you are not in the cult you are the enemy.

Seems you are short on history, the last time inflation was this high was in 1982. Guess who was the President then?
The same man that reduced the inflationary environment he inherited and kick started the largest expansion in the US economy. Just saying, keep to the facts jack!

Meh, you can spin it anyway you want but:

Trump would be so proud of his brain dead cult members. They are doing what he tells them. Never allow any positive comments about my enemies. If you are not in the cult you are the enemy.
It’s apparent that if you pop the spin balloon by stating fundamental facts your a Trumper? So “are you better off today then you were” or should we just say “its the economy stupid”, take your pick, the limo is running out of gas, better find a gas station.

It’s apparent that if you pop the spin balloon by stating fundamental facts your a Trumper? So “are you better off today then you were” or should we just say “its the economy stupid”, take your pick, the limo is running out of gas, better find a gas station.
I said about the GDP up for 2021:
"That proves Biden is a great President. No it does not."
You dumbass, I have no balloon to pop. I was making the point, I do not worship Biden. GDP in it's self is the result of many things Biden had nothing to do with.
I am not like the braindead Trump minion cult member.

Forum List

Back