Biden's doing a great job.

No one tells me to shut up and least if all a ignorant fool like you. Invent all the childish names you want. You don't intimidate me. I understand you have no ammo but hate. That's normal for repigs.

Trump was voted out by his own Republican supporters yet your still promoting him like the return of Christ.
Yet you're bellowing about democrats squealing. Oh the irony.
Invent all the childish names you want..............That's normal for repigs..........Oh the irony.

:auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Biden changed policy the moment he step into office, in fact in April he changed the policy on pulling out of Afghanistan by changing the pullout date to 9-11, are you telling me Biden wasn’t smart enough to change policy, after how many executive orders he signed?

A prime example of your defense is nothing but…but…but…Trump! Again, sad.

You're the ones suggesting he's not smart, not me.
I have no idea how many executive orders he signed, tell me.

Do you think what is happening there now is any different to what would have happened under trump?
They played trump for the fool he is and knew his election depended on it. He was the one who gave them the weapons, not Biden. They will never be used against American unless another Republican dictator decides to grandstand Again.

Trumps stupid legacies cannot be airbrushed from history for your sake.
Most Americans supported the pull out and end the war, now.

Honestly, You don't care about Afghanis and never did. Now you're bleating as if America should do something for them purely because you hate the drmocrats withdrawal. What a squalid opportunist you are.

Trumps stupid legacies cannot be airbrushed from history for your sake.
Most Americans supported the pull out and end the war, now.

Not the way that dementia patient did it. Under Trump, not one dead American by the Taliban in 18 months. Under Dementia, got 13 killed in seven months. Don't tell us this bullshit that Trump was the one played like a fool when he had the Taliban eating out of his hand.

No one tells me to shut up and least if all a ignorant fool like you. Invent all the childish names you want. You don't intimidate me. I understand you have no ammo but hate. That's normal for repigs.

Trump was voted out by his own Republican supporters yet your still promoting him like the return of Christ.
STFU hypocrite.

The ammo I got is the truth unlike the lies coming from the retarded anti American left. The ignorant fool is you. STFU.

The ammo I got is the truth unlike the lies coming from the retarded anti American left. The ignorant fool is you. STFU.

Well blow some of your truths again and I'll see how good you are.
You've got nothing. Just another brain dead Republican.

How did Trump get voted out by his own supporters when he gained 12 million more supporters than his first election? :eusa_shhh:

Firstly, that figure is incorrect.
Both contestants increased their votes.

Here is the best analysis of the whole thing. You mightnt find it palatable but it Does explain away the lies that teump won. He didn't.
Do the percentages yourself and see where the votes came from.

Not the way that dementia patient did it. Under Trump, not one dead American by the Taliban in 18 months. Under Dementia, got 13 killed in seven months. Don't tell us this bullshit that Trump was the one played like a fool when he had the Taliban eating out of his hand.

Dream on son. Biden is the one who had the guts to actually pull out. We're you complaining about deaths over 19 years? Of course not. Youre an opportunist with low political principles.
Biden win democratically so get over it.

Here is the best analysis of the whole thing. You mightnt find it palatable but it Does explain away the lies that teump won. He didn't.

Um, Trump got 62 million and change in 2016, and 74 million and change in 2020.

Find a third grader to do the math for ya.

Dream on son. Biden is the one who had the guts to actually pull out. We're you complaining about deaths over 19 years? Of course not. Youre an opportunist with low political principles.
Biden win democratically so get over it.

You want to talk about what went on 20 years ago or what went on last month? Changing the subject doesn't make us forget the topic.

The only reason Dementia won is because of mail-in voting. The more mail-in, the more politically ignorant you bring in to vote, the the politically ignorant vote Democrat. Why do you think Piglosi is pushing for mail-in every election? The Democrats are in trouble without the welfare vote.

How can it be incorrect when you just agreed that Trump increased his votes? You are stupid.

How can it be incorrect when you just agreed that Trump increased his votes? You are stupid.

I could be stupid but it's the statistics compared to 2016 that need to be examined. Trump never even won a majority of votes against Hilary. He lost.
The corrupt electoral votes is what got him over the line.

Not did he improve his vote in 2020 but Biden increased his even more than trump on a percentage basis. Its that percentage that could Not have come from anywhere but republicans.
Again trump was again beaten in the popular vote. The corrupt electoral college people couldn't ignore it twice.

Honestly never read the link because it's
to uncomfortable for you. That us why you all remain ignorant to facts. You can't handle the truth.

You were All so cocky and convinced trump would win. You underestimated the campaigning skills of Biden and the work done by the drmocrats. Joe didn't need thousands at rallies, flag waving nut cases with MAGA caps.
All you need is votes and trump couldn't con every one again and Biden knew that.
So here we are today.
So instead of whining about losing , find out why you lost and don't do it again.

You want to talk about what went on 20 years ago or what went on last month? Changing the subject doesn't make us forget the topic.

The only reason Dementia won is because of mail-in voting. The more mail-in, the more politically ignorant you bring in to vote, the the politically ignorant vote Democrat. Why do you think Piglosi is pushing for mail-in every election? The Democrats are in trouble without the welfare vote.

There's nothing illegal about postal votes. Where's your whinge there?
Just because you clowns weren't smart enough to exploit it, you suggest joe was lucky.. grow up.

It's not as if republicans have a mortgage on intelligence and the election proves it.
You all thought you would win.

Pelosi is not pushing it. It's been there all the time, you weren't smart enough to use it.
You were solidly beaten by all those political ignorant democrats. Suck eggs.

Um, Trump got 62 million and change in 2016, and 74 million and change in 2020.

Find a third grader to do the math for ya.

So did Hilary and Biden. Your point is?
Trump has never won the popular vote and never will. You backed a horse with three legs. Biden followed over him.
Get over it.

How did Trump get voted out by his own supporters when he gained 12 million more supporters than his first election? :eusa_shhh:
Do we have to explain maths....

More people voted for Biden...

11% higher turnout... It would suggests that the people had enough with Trump and wanted him out...

This is why the GOP is trying to cut turnout... More people vote the less chance of a GOP win...

This is to be expected... Trump ran without a platform, he didn't have policies to run on..

Why? Because on nearly every issue GOP is loosing the polls on policy... They know this...

So they run on personality, negative politics, fear mongering... Just look at this forum...

Simply put, what is GOP Healthcare plan?

I could be stupid but it's the statistics compared to 2016 that need to be examined. Trump never even won a majority of votes against Hilary. He lost.
The corrupt electoral votes is what got him over the line.

Not did he improve his vote in 2020 but Biden increased his even more than trump on a percentage basis. Its that percentage that could Not have come from anywhere but republicans.
Again trump was again beaten in the popular vote. The corrupt electoral college people couldn't ignore it twice.

Honestly never read the link because it's
to uncomfortable for you. That us why you all remain ignorant to facts. You can't handle the truth.

You were All so cocky and convinced trump would win. You underestimated the campaigning skills of Biden and the work done by the drmocrats. Joe didn't need thousands at rallies, flag waving nut cases with MAGA caps.
All you need is votes and trump couldn't con every one again and Biden knew that.
So here we are today.
So instead of whining about losing , find out why you lost and don't do it again.
Trump never even won a majority of votes against Hilary. He lost.

So Bill Clinton didn't get elected twice, right?

Forum List

Back